I was asked a question about lurkers so i wanted to share it with the class

DJJeckel65
DJJeckel65
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 454
I was asked a question about lurkers so i wanted to share it with the class
If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • Heftybear08
    Heftybear08
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 165
    Thank You for sharing . You have really helpful videos and I for one appreciate the amount of time and effort you spend on making these videos. Thank You.
    I am heftybear08!!!!
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 729
    I watched the vid and I found it interesting.
    There was a lot of guessing but no where was the "build" that did not fire.
    Since you did not include the build I can not explain the lack of weapon fire. However, these are your two options for lurkers. One has very short range high rate of reload, the other very long range and slow reload. As you can see, neither will allow you to hit something on the other side of a land tile.

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 454
    watch the video i never got the build just a question and the player just said he had a skatter gun, so if you watched this was all explainAlexa the BAE said:
    I watched the vid and I found it interesting.
    There was a lot of guessing but no where was the "build" that did not fire.
    Since you did not include the build I can not explain the lack of weapon fire. However, these are your two options for lurkers. One has very short range high rate of reload, the other very long range and slow reload. As you can see, neither will allow you to hit something on the other side of a land tile.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • Heftybear08
    Heftybear08
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 165
    Wow Alexa the BAE , Are you SURE you actually WATCHED the video WAS THE SOUND ON ? Cause you apparently didn't pay any attention to what was being said. Either that or you are on some serious mind altering drugs that have screwed up reality for you.  Try being in the real world for a change. Maybe then people won't perceive you as being stupid !

!. Scatter Guns were used on the Lurker

2. No, we don't have proof of that it was done by deductive reasoning to try to help people out.

3. It was explained that you could only use Abyssal Torpedoes or Piranhas, this was gone over in the video.
    I am heftybear08!!!!