Advanced search: see players in N/A sectors

IJustine
IJustine
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 465
edited 3 Aug 2019, 8:34PM
While using the user search feature, I used advanced search. It allows one to search for players who are in a certain sector, but some users hid their sectors as this field has a privacy setting. Those who hid the sectors will be in a "N/A" sector.

How can I search specifically for players who hid their sectors? That means, narrowing down the search such that only players in N/A sectors are shown?
IJustine, not iJustine. Or, IJsbrand.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,984
    Commander

Currently, there is no way to find the sector information without the permission of the player.  This part of the game mechanics is to help players who want to keep their sector private and is set by the player for their own reasons.   

If a player attacks you or you attack a players base/platoons, a listing of the player will be available to you in the Attack Logs.  Currently, this is the only way a player can interact and discover which sector a player is currently located in.

Cybertoad [Moderator]

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • IJustine
    IJustine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 465
    I understand that there ain't a way to find sector information for those in N/A sectors. I just want to list the users with N/A sectors with no intention about asking their sector.
    IJustine, not iJustine. Or, IJsbrand.
  • a0671235096
    a0671235096
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 1

Произвел оплату,купил золото,игровую валюту ,деньги списали со счета а покупки так и нет,что делать?