New - Weekly Discussion/Q&A Post (7/29)

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 872
    edited 4 Aug 2019, 11:26PM

Hey folks — still cleaning some answers on a few things, but let me touch some broader recurring questions.

1) We are working on game improvements. This includes everything from adjusting Shipwrecks, fixing bugs, listening to requests for specific TLCs or prizes, overall QoL and more. I can only say that I am grateful for your patience, and really excited by the responses I’ve gotten so far.
    2) The weekly Discussion/Q&A thread is meant to be a snapshot of that week. The rest of the forum is still available for general questions so they don’t get buried, but event/activity/post responses should go in the weekly thread.
    3) I’ve seen a lot of specific requests for prizes/TLCs. I’m noting these sorts of requests and discussing them with the game team as they come through.

Going to keep wading through — thanks again for your help, folks!

It may have been a good idea, but I do not feel; as though this post has provided much informative feed back to the players. I think some players have taken the time to ask reasonable questions, yes some were outside the scope of the intention of this thread, by myself as well, but I think that was just do to a simple miscommunication which has been cleared up since. I understand things needs discussed and confirmed and all answer may not be immediately available, but to be honest, the upcoming missing FM was something the company did previous to the questions, so it must of been talked about, it shouldn't be something you have to find out why it occured, if you are our advocate and communication line, I don't even think the community should have to be asking the question, WHY did you not address this issue when it first arose, before it was even released.
    Example, there will be no FM for the week of Aug 7 2019, I realize it would be a concern for the community, for many reasons, like storage of tokens, usage of tokens, time lines you require for your builds and docks, and many reason specific to each individual, although I have not been here long, I do know the tradition of FMs only being shut down during events (raids), is what the community is accustome to. I questioned the new direction, and this was the reason why ... so we are looking into if we can resolve the issue ... if we can not get the problem resolved, we will be offering 3 generic 1 day tokens, that will stack regardless of your inventory, as compensation. or whatever just an open honest statement, even if it's negative like - you guys said you wanted less chores, so we have dropped 2 fm's a month, but will be making reasonable effort, to ensure it does not impact your ability to receive the items you require.

Please our hopes have been dashed enough in this game, please don't pretend to care, and give us hope, if that is not your intention, we are obviously fine with people mucking up the game to some extent because we are still here, but for many of us our patience are thin on empty promises or misinformation, or poor communications - due to the fact one of your predesessors implied moving forward we would recieve open transparency and a game for the players in the new year (2019)

vs. this with no further information given - when the question has been asked abundently in this post, and should be something you were previously aware of - but no you still have not provided additional information.

Here’s a snapshot of what’s coming up. While there are no changes currently planned, please note that the calendar is subject to change if needed. 

RELEASE

NOTABLE ITEMS

9.32 Update (August 6th)

August Pillage (7-11th)

9.33 Update (August 13th)

August Raid: Fly by Night (14-20th)

9.34 Update (August 20th)

August Forsaken Missions (begins Aug 21st) 

August VXP Weekend (23rd)

9.35 Update (August 27th)

August Bounty

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 872
    edited 5 Aug 2019, 12:48AM
    wrong info was 2018

• ch-wuweiseng
    ch-wuweiseng
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 8
    投诉无法登录???
  • Jimboy de Juan
    Jimboy de Juan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 102
    投诉无法登录???
    they where you live in country your zone time.
  • ch-wuweiseng
    ch-wuweiseng
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 8
    你好版主:投诉到底有没有人管?你们处理投诉难道可以置之不理吗?投诉5天没人受理!
This discussion has been closed.