New - Weekly Discussion/Q&A Post (7/29)

• kixeyeuser_1408020953615_100008206320305
    kixeyeuser_1408020953615_100008206320305
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 90

Subject question
    Can u tell us what event coming next? And how many skirmish cycle will be as raid?(i want to ensure longevity of my just started silverfish) and if pilage / bounty coming or not?

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    Would just like to say that I enjoyed the shipwreck event once I figured out how to do the employees bases for an acceptable level of damage.   Got some much needed tech without doing the impossible of holding the shipwrecks.
  • kixeyeuser_1408020953615_100008206320305
    kixeyeuser_1408020953615_100008206320305
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 90

@Angus_B said:
    Would just like to say that I enjoyed the shipwreck event once I figured out how to do the employees bases for an acceptable level of damage.   Got some much needed tech without doing the impossible of holding the shipwrecks.

Can u tell when 82 are spawning?
    I always stay 4 or 5 second behind of another player (s) and can u increase number of 82 s .... nobody doing 88s or higher...they are just
    burden

• DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 444
    Subject: Bounty

Question: Will bounty going forward have defender fleets like the shipwreck outposts and also the silly building health. I enjoy bounty events but having seen the outposts in shipwreck events and that they were meant to have defender fleets i can see this making its way into bounty and ruining it. probably the reason for no bounty this month.
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 860
    Subject - R&D 

Question - How do you think it is reasonable for low levels to complete over  6 months of research, when they lose 16 hours per hit - so for a 7 day research they can add 80-112 hours, if the game plays glitch free (like when bubbles were not applying) - and you don't join bounty (because if you join bounty and it adds 16 hours every 3-4 hours one players' 8 day R&D was over 20 days at the end of bounty) the time you miss logging in after hit - the days you can't turn it back on because the targets required to move on are turned off for 4-7 days for an event.
  • TheNoviceLee
    TheNoviceLee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 46
    SUBJECT: PLS READ IT (SHIPSWRECK EVENT)

QUESTION : Please give us defenders in a target at least 5 sec protection because we are not able to coin or fleets fast enought.

The worst part is if we repp our defender while someone was fast enought to join the battle and my fleet getting repp i cant join the fight. 

That is bull*hit so fix that pls. 
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Subject: The new Q&A doc

Question: Would it not be simplier to allow everyont to submit x number of question per month on a survey. Compile all the question, then take the top 100 (x number of questions) and answer them all in a question answer format on one post?

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Subject - Retrofit times

Question - How long is it to get icebreakers up to their top level - months - how reasonable is that ??? To take up month in a building that's required to upgrade multiple items just to get a tier 6 ship to work half descent in the lower tier targets. Not to mention the last round of items that went into this bulding saw there time requirements trippled from an average of 1 day to 3.
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Subject - Fairness of game play between platforms

Question - It's not just the app that is an issue, but what about officers, and there are other issues I've heard people mention, but I'm not sure of them all as I have fb availability. All platforms should get an equal level of play.

• GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 237
    what about the token converter?  so many of us have too many outdated tokens that there is no point in building and the tokens keep stacking up,or being able to claim prize pool chest twice. i for on am getting sick of wasting 1.2million points on prize pool 5 chest and always get a 3day ship token. as for the events why dont u make ALL events blitz enable? grinding is a pain.
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Subject - Return of the 4 month cycle

Question - Will we be returning to the 4 month cycle, that was one change that appealed to a larger portion of the players? I recognize you can never appease all, but trying to appeal to the masses rather than the few.
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Subject - the increase of chores since the community clearly stating they wanted less chores more fun.
  • Arctic madness
    Arctic madness
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 296
    yes I am a level 91 and getting leveled by levels up to 136 when will this change makes you want to lay low till it is changed
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,166
    Subject: Launchpad Rockets
    Question/Comment:

Are launchpad rockets (and the accompnying anti-rocketeer turret) ever going to get an update? These things have basically been left unchanged since they were brought to the game, and while some rockets, such as the orion or bunker buster were effective years ago, the only rocket that actually shows use in the game at present is the pinch. Like mercenary fleets, it seems like this core aspect of pvp and pve play has been neglected, and that needs to change. For starters, how bout we get an update making all the rockets actually useful in the meta game? Or even going so far to make them upgradeable or customizable, like in war commander. It seems silly to me that a feature from the original game that still has its uses in both pve and pvp has been neglected for so long and the potential money that could be made from updating it's usage in the present game is wasted.

idk just my two cents on it
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• Kevin76720
    Kevin76720
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 106
    Subject: HTML 5
    Question/Comment: When will we get a open beta for the HTML5 port and when will the game be finally port over to HTML 5?
  • myersey
    myersey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 298
    Not really wanting to talk to the community or talk to another player who thinks they are important because Kix gave a title too. Would like to talk to the people in charge of the product I pay money for, so be nice and simply tell Kix to turn on their phones for customers like me/.

• kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 217
    are we losing our bounty in place of shipwrecks i realy hope not do not like shipwreck but love bounty
This discussion has been closed.