problems since new update 24/7

Nicolai Calarota
Nicolai Calarota
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 3
edited 25 Jul 2019, 6:22PM
hi since the last update i have a few heavy problems...
My fleets are in red. i cant start build any building, or upgrade...
and the mines are stranges...
add photo
  • vaspalhares
    vaspalhares
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 1
    Me too
    with overlay screen too
  • Nicolai Calarota
    Nicolai Calarota
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 3
    imposible to play!!!!!!
  • gvvalera4
    gvvalera4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5
    Игра со stam не работает, до конца не загружается.
  • Carlos Lentini
    Carlos Lentini
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1

En la última actualización en la PC tiene muchos bugs.
    No se ve lo que está en la fábrica y el taller, los asteroides que están activos se ven como agotados, los planetas en otro lugar en el que están realmente.
    En la pc no se puede jugar

• Semberac
    Semberac
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1
    Pozdrav, ja vec danima ne mogu da se ulogujem ni sa jednog brouzera. Ima li neko resenje?
  • imposible to play, the game no load , 5 year, I play the game Vega Conflict. I speak French, no english
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    edited 6 Aug 2019, 8:33PM
    @Playmaker1, @Cyrus Leung, @Todd7123 :  Can you find an answer for these folks?

If I had to guess, though, it might be the ship hulls you've used were recently updated-- their mass might be over their re-adjusted total mass.  You may need to refit them.  They also may have been equipped with weapons/modules that were not intended for those particular hulls-- if this is the case, you will also need to refit them.  If these are the case, the game usually gives you a free refit for each ship, so it shouldn't be too much trouble to fix. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • impossible to play, impossible d'ouvrir le jeu
  • Sgt Nikolov
    Sgt Nikolov
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 1

Base shields bug. After exophase or metaphase shield you can see that they are spotted between middle. On exophase is half red and half blue