Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 2

My game iş problem. Help me plz,tux

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,814
    Commander

Please describe what issues you are experiencing so that you may be helped further.

Cybertoad [Moderator]

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Jounky Sebastian
    Jounky Sebastian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 495
    CyberToad said:
    Commander

Please describe what issues you are experiencing so that you may be helped further.

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    WE GOT ALL ISSUES LOL
    LAG, TO MUCH RECONECTED, LOADING ISSUE, AND ETC LOL
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,814
    CyberToad said:
    Commander

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    WE GOT ALL ISSUES LOL
    I am sorry you have issues, but I am asking the original poster what his issues are.  If you would like additional help, start a personal chat with me and I will see what I can do.  Please do not hijack other players posts who are in need of help. 

Cybertoad [Moderator]

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Jounky Sebastian
    Jounky Sebastian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 495
    CyberToad said:
    CyberToad said:
    Commander

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    WE GOT ALL ISSUES LOL
    I am sorry you have issues, but I am asking the original poster what his issues are.  If you would like additional help, start a personal chat with me and I will see what I can do.  Please do not hijack other players posts who are in need of help. 

Cybertoad [Moderator]
    ok thank you for ur advence.. cheerss
    that all issues killed my heavy units