looking for a stable alliance

Reaper8472
Reaper8472
Potential Threat
Joined May 2015 Posts: 30
hello all im looking for a stable alliance that helps been deployed for 2months so missed alittle bit and behind
i got some of the newer hulls dont have problems on getting allied points no problems on getting base parts Ect.
just going to have a problem with this come raid cycle .so if your stable and active allied i would like hear from you thanks 
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 290
    Going threw that myself. I have a group. there is two of us. lol. But we do try to help. I do have builds for raid, but I get them build late. on on you tube DJJECKEL65 I have helpful stuff there. we do have a Facebook page where we would put build for base hitting and base defense. we are good at getting ally points. even share tips on how to get those. we are trying to ovoid some of the ally drama. but if you want to try us maybe we could go into a better ally. 
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_FsXqk7ytHicafq-9rKnw

• Yamato
    Yamato
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 34
    We are looking for new active members, Look up Legion of Oz (LOZ) alliance, leader YAMATO.  Helpful and friendly.  All we do ask is for ally points, no cheating/hacking...but most importantly HAVE FUN.
  • Arthur_S040
    Arthur_S040
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 10
    NCN2 is always accepting active members we have a few that are inactive and a few that we are getting rid of so we have plenty of room.... We understand military deployment so you won't get booted when deployed. The leader is Greywolf (myself) we ask that ally points be done and that everyone helps each other. We have a lot of fun when we get a good group on during a raid and we have friends in other alliances that help during raids.