Error 2191

kixeyeuser_1368974008623_4966_456290148
kixeyeuser_1368974008623_4966_456290148
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 12
Hi All,

Keep getting 'Error 2191' when trying to upgrade walls. The game disconnects and asks me to reconnect. Any ideas please?
  • F50craig
    F50craig
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 2
    im getting the same dam problem annoying 
  • PhantomLoki
    PhantomLoki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 50
    Write a replySame  and crashes...

• This is one of the reasons I quite this game 12mths ago. Kixeye need you to pay for a free game to get support from them. Not necessary really! I don't expect any gold for my problem and yours, just fix it for us. Gold can be paid to those players who do pay.

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,045
    Are you waiting between red box saves to do each wall?  Just asking don't shoot the messenger.  You are not the first person(s) to report this, and I would like to make sure before I pass this along to the team.  Thank you. Also make sure you Flash Cache is clean.  This is not the same as your browser cache.  clear flash cache:  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 29 Jun 2019, 1:25AM
    The other question I have for all of you is do you have the lvl CC required to do the new walls?  After the last maintenance some buildings will show that they can be upgraded, when in fact they can not as the CC requirement of other building requirements have not been met.  This Will result in several red box errors including 2191 and 2181 snowbear errors.
    If you have not met the building s requirements to upgrade any building including walls, and it still 'appears' to give you the option to do so, and you get the error, then you need to check to see if you have in fact met the building requirements of your other buildings before you try to move forward.
    The team is aware that it 'appears' for many players that they can build and/or upgrade something in their bases.  This is a visual issue that will be fixed on the next maintenance.

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod