Any clue on the new units coming in coming event?

Rob de R
Rob de R
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,335
edited 11 Jun 2019, 9:49AM
In the past the days before event, we got information about what units we where going to win in the event. 
Now we hear it the day before event, not even a clue to what expect.
Thats quit unhandy when planning upgrades, certainly when youre up to the last upgrades of 10days
You don`t want to start an upgrade of 10 days on monday before event, when you don`t know if you have on friday a new toy to upgrade.
So pls give us some information a bit sooner
You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
You thought Scrooge was bad? 
think again 
lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,353
    every 4rd month the single use heroes turn into standard heroes
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Stijn_D01
    Stijn_D01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 209
    nametagg0 said:
    every 4rd month the single use heroes turn into standard heroes
    As stated here. A 'cycle' of events goes as follows: Three events are played which each introduce a Single use Hero and a unit. The fourth event doesn't introduce any new units (a catch-up month) but instead lets the three Heroes that showed up during the previous become available for permanent use.
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,629
    edited 11 Jun 2019, 7:33PM
    @Stijn_D01 i got some bad news for u bud expect seraph tokens and the new survivors AA infantry tokens to be in store and (seraph and other aa infantry workshop tech acquired in defense waves) + 3 new heros in store :D quadruple the work :D :D :D 
    WC: #Addicted
    Vega: Meh
    Battle Pirates: Played, Forgotten, Never Returned RIP
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,162
    @Stijn_D01 i got some bad news for u bud expect seraph tokens and the new survivors AA infantry tokens to be in store and (seraph and other aa infantry workshop tech acquired in defense waves) + 3 new heros in store :D quadruple the work :D :D :D 

Nice, and thank you! I do wish however that Corpus would also get some decent AA someday.  Hades have been underpowered for a year at least.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

Nice, and thank you! I do wish however that Corpus would also get some decent AA someday.  Hades have been underpowered for a year at least.
    if survivors are getting one this month, and sentinels got one last month, it stands to reason corpus should get one next month.

• Stijn_D01
    Stijn_D01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 209
    Okay. I hadn't accounted that Kix would pull the AA-Infantry move now with Seraph, Buzzsaw and Artemis but my explanation still stands when it comes to a standard cycle where they don't do anything special.
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Jun 2019, 7:19PM
    Stijn_D01 said:
    Okay. I hadn't accounted that Kix would pull the AA-Infantry move now with Seraph, Buzzsaw and Artemis but my explanation still stands when it comes to a standard cycle where they don't do anything special.

Tell me about Artemis.  Apparently Corpus AA infantry but what specs?  
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Stijn_D01 said:

it isnt made yet and should come out in the first onyx event

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Stijn_D01 said:

If I were a betting man I would say the Artemis is going to be an area AA

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    nametagg0 said:
    Stijn_D01 said:

Good observation!  So probably some kind of flak gun.

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    nametagg0 said:
    Stijn_D01 said:

Good observation!  So probably some kind of flak gun.

either that or a wierd grenade launcher.

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 312
    Area plasma weapon? something that acts rather like the tesla tower? Given very few units(ironically includes the new chopper company) have armour against plasma they could be particularly effective. 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Area plasma weapon? something that acts rather like the tesla tower? Given very few units(ironically includes the new chopper company) have armour against plasma they could be particularly effective. 
    actually with the description of the chopper company it makes sense that it would be harder to kill with plasma since its probably got multiple different layers from trying to piece together something from parts of aircraft with multiple sizes

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 312
    nametagg0 said:
    actually with the description of the chopper company it makes sense that it would be harder to kill with plasma since its probably got multiple different layers from trying to piece together something from parts of aircraft with multiple sizes
    That's a good point. Mine was that Corpus has been the sole faction to get plasma weaponry (correct me if I'm wrong, I know the technical hero has a laser weapon). Meaning that Survivors will probably have the best AA infantry against it, which I find ironically funny.