snipe toons dont pop bubble ???

Bad Seed
Bad Seed
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 330
dont know who the idiot is who thought it was a good idea for a player in a bubble to snipe toons and not pop his bubble but your a freaking **** and should be water board you moron
  • Bad Seed
    Bad Seed
    Skilled Warrior
    Bad Seed said:
    dont know who the idiot is who thought it was a good idea for a player in a bubble to snipe toons and not pop his bubble but your a freaking **** and should be water board you moron
    All you have done is allow a player to land his low lvl base in a bubble he can now grab his high lvl toons and not worry about his lower getting hit what idiots
  • Bad Seed
    Bad Seed
    Skilled Warrior
    69in lives on ya mooks
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,975
    edited 31 May 2019, 5:48PM
    I would be one of the Idiots that asked Kixeye to allow players to attack platoons and not lose a bubble.  What of it?

If you are not going to join the discussion with the Kixeye team in discord, dont come here and complain after the changes are made.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • GetWitDaProgram
    GetWitDaProgram
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 410
    You killed the game with this BS update. How the hell can u snipe from a freakin bubble. FOH

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 329
    I personally like it cause ti means an end to jails which are really annoying and rather against the point of the game in my opinion(just an opinion)

In any case, they made it harder to snipe platoons by limiting air you can deploy and only one ground plat. 
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 613
    I personally like it cause ti means an end to jails which are really annoying and rather against the point of the game in my opinion(just an opinion)

In any case, they made it harder to snipe platoons by limiting air you can deploy and only one ground plat. 
    so its end of herald platoon snipe 
  • ottopuntnl
    ottopuntnl
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 58

@CyberToad said:
    I would be one of the Idiots that asked Kixeye to allow players to attack platoons and not lose a bubble.  What of it?

If you are not going to join the discussion with the Kixeye team in discord, dont come here and complain after the changes are made.

So discord is leading and the forum uiers cant have an opinion. Or door i read this wrong??????

Fyi ik love the idea of sniper toon andere not lose a bubble

• ottopuntnl
    ottopuntnl
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 58

Uiers must be users
    Door must be do

Autocorrection i hate it

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    Just face it they will never get the whole pvp, 69ing, toon sniping or whatever right.What little bit of hope i had i just lost with the last update.
  • mike.hellyer.52
    mike.hellyer.52
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 138
    hey toad, it ever occur to ya that some of us can't even join discord?  need a effing cell phone to get a email addy these days and some of us don't got that kind of money!  kix needs to pull their heads outta their @sses and deal with us here on the forum as well.  if kix gave a **** forums here wouldn't be so effing toxic.  try listening to the broader base instead of the effing coiners and hackers

• getsum7381
    getsum7381
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 27

@CyberToad said:

• getsum7381
    getsum7381
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 27

So discord was set up so yas can have a live chat ...fair enuff ...and basically all it is the heavy coiners getting pissed because they cant juat spam coins too win because the hackers pit a stop too it and do u know why the masses statting hacking because they was getting bullied ny the coinersbecause the coiners was the only ones able toonhet anywhere on this **** game and u lot in discord should not be setting rules for this game anything and everything that gets put into game should be voted on in the forum the the games communication hub .the reason m started getting nasty was because kikeye would notnlisten too the players ffs then blame us foe getting pissed this game is a fraud you buy units at a certain health then yas reduce there health u can not change specs on weapons agter bought ffs ..you mods should not be aloud too play this game and dictate what goes on as well should be fair and balanced ....but belive mekikeye dint sell is game as some would thinl now they simply are transending too other counrry because of the law congress is about too pass with loot boxes and micro transactions becauseif they dint would have a class action lawsuit on there hands fornselling weapons then reducing specs ...same as all the bullshit ..kikeye can have thia game running with a hicup but y should they do this when people spend money ....seems that any everything that benefits us is fix asap ..but yet same **** been going on for years .....i will keep posting in game and all my group pages too ban this game until it is fixed no longer we will coin we will simply log in do base upgrade then log off ......we will see howbfast thwy fix **** i will be going sector too sector and telling everyone too do just this is honna ne tje only way kikeye listens if not then game will shut down i have many friwnd in game all clans ll sectors and they value my opinion ...yas just have no clue i recently started this um chat but been playing this game since begining....

• Powerful man
    Powerful man
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 18

So discord was set up so yas can have a live chat ...fair enuff ...and basically all it is the heavy coiners getting pissed because they cant juat spam coins too win because the hackers pit a stop too it and do u know why the masses statting hacking because they was getting bullied ny the coinersbecause the coiners was the only ones able toonhet anywhere on this **** game and u lot in discord should not be setting rules for this game anything and everything that gets put into game should be voted on in the forum the the games communication hub .the reason m started getting nasty was because kikeye would notnlisten too the players ffs then blame us foe getting pissed this game is a fraud you buy units at a certain health then yas reduce there health u can not change specs on weapons agter bought ffs ..you mods should not be aloud too play this game and dictate what goes on as well should be fair and balanced ....but belive mekikeye dint sell is game as some would thinl now they simply are transending too other counrry because of the law congress is about too pass with loot boxes and micro transactions becauseif they dint would have a class action lawsuit on there hands fornselling weapons then reducing specs ...same as all the bullshit ..kikeye can have thia game running with a hicup but y should they do this when people spend money ....seems that any everything that benefits us is fix asap ..but yet same **** been going on for years .....i will keep posting in game and all my group pages too ban this game until it is fixed no longer we will coin we will simply log in do base upgrade then log off ......we will see howbfast thwy fix **** i will be going sector too sector and telling everyone too do just this is honna ne tje only way kikeye listens if not then game will shut down i have many friwnd in game all clans ll sectors and they value my opinion ...yas just have no clue i recently started this um chat but been playing this game since begining....

Using punctuation marks makes reading a post so much easier. I got to about the third line, then stopped reading what you wrote because I got tired of trying to decipher what you are actually trying to say. ;)  
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod

@CyberToad said:

So discord is leading and the forum uiers cant have an opinion. Or door i read this wrong??????

Fyi ik love the idea of sniper toon andere not lose a bubble

Discord chat is how many of the game team talk directly to the players.   We post some of what is discussed in forums, but as you may have noted, forums have become a very hard place to get information in a timely manner. 

Players have been asked to join the discussion on War Commander Discord chat and have chosen not to.   

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    hey toad, it ever occur to ya that some of us can't even join discord?  need a effing cell phone to get a email addy these days and some of us don't got that kind of money!  kix needs to pull their heads outta their @sses and deal with us here on the forum as well.  if kix gave a **** forums here wouldn't be so effing toxic.  try listening to the broader base instead of the effing coiners and hackers

Discord works on many platforms, not just cellphones.  

• Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 198
    So you coiners change it and say screw those that don't coin. Hopefully the company that bought out kixeye will make so better changes and listen to their customers not just the select favorites that cry to get what they want.

DFL JOINT LEADER
    Lurks in the shadows ......
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    So you coiners change it and say screw those that don't coin. Hopefully the company that bought out kixeye will make so better changes and listen to their customers not just the select favorites that cry to get what they want.

Coiners?  Not sure if all the people who discuss things in Discord are coiners.   I know many who do not coin, but still get their opinions and suggestions discussed. 

• Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Where is the updates on forums for changes I see no mention on the update notes saying bubbles don't pop when you hit a toon. And wtf can you not retreat a toon and can only use pvp toons now. I see no info about those changes or is that for only those on discord..

DFL JOINT LEADER
  • Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Great job messing the game up the rest of the way Cybertoad. Lets see how many more will now quit.
    DFL JOINT LEADER
  • blobbybus
    blobbybus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 21
    CyberToad said:

Whats the point of this 'forum' then? Might as well close it if itserves no purpose
  • SNIPER_ONE
    SNIPER_ONE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    It's funny, but everyone I've talked to doesn't like the latest changes and some have left the game (some coiners)...
    Good luck kixeye but this game going down fast...
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,341
    CyberToad said:

Not  sure that was a great idea I mean attacking a toon or enemy base should pop your bubble . I mean we are gaining infamy from hitting toons right ??? So why would you let a player tag toons for a day and a half collecting infamy with no consequences ??? You certainly are entitled to your opinion and Kixeye can always change things back if they choose to. 

• Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 243
    So make it that you gain no infamy from hitting platoons or put it back to how it was.Plus lower repair times and costs.

• Blackheart319483
    Blackheart319483
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 132
    CyberToad said:

Discussion should happen here on forum!!!
    It is way easier to look threads and discussions here then on discord.
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 119
    CyberToad said:

So i take it by this comment that the forum is redundant. Some players,myself included,cannot use discord. Good to know we have now been excluded from contributing to any future changes. And are unable to comment on them without being told by a mod to " don't come here and complain". Nice to know that, thanks.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    jakedee said:
    CyberToad said:

So i take it by this comment that the forum is redundant. Some players,myself included,cannot use discord. Good to know we have now been excluded from contributing to any future changes. And are unable to comment on them without being told by a mod to " don't come here and complain". Nice to know that, thanks.
    have you been banned from discord?

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 329
    Having played around with this new toons PVP, I'm going to have to change my mind about the toon changes. 
    1) the auto deploy is really freaking annoy and needs to be changed
    2) as much fun as it can be to be the sniper, it **** sucks to be on the receiving end and needs to be changed. That I have been able to do some of the sniping I have with no fear of retaliation is just wrong. 
    3) I'll take jails over this mess any day
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    CyberToad said:

Discussion should happen here on forum!!!
    It is way easier to look threads and discussions here then on discord.
    The search on Discord if more advanced than what the forums have.  Once you get use to it, its very easy to find anything your looking for.

This discussion has been closed.