Spring Cleaning Daily Rewards!

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,481
The War Commander Team is enjoying the spring weather on the battlefield and to celebrate we are sharing what we find with all of you! Log in every day to see what awesome prizes we've dusted off. Each prize is only available for 24 hours, so make sure to snag them up quickly. Happy cleaning, Commanders!

Start: Wednesday, April 17th
End: Tuesday, April 23rd
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • emilia.traut
    emilia.traut
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 8:27PM
    1st
    yay

tyvm
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,431
    awesome!

Thank You!
    137.5°
  • Zeeero0
    Zeeero0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    I clicked on the offer but didn't receive the free medals...Its free anyways so if theres nothing u can do about it no biggy plenty of free stuff thx.
    Zr
  • wcp_hani
    wcp_hani
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,176
    Nice move :)
  • cory.rouland
    cory.rouland
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 6
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 10:50PM
    sorry i got it thanks

• Thomas Rouland
    Thomas Rouland
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 70
    so what we getting all i see is elite part and blackout upgrades
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 262
    120k medals 
  • simonsaysyousuck
    simonsaysyousuck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 32
    be nice if i could log into the game and claim these but not able to log in since last maint ... 
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 469
    Thank   for the medals,  great  gift...  and Happy Easter to all employers  on kix  and all players..  
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,576
    be nice if i could log into the game and claim these but not able to log in since last maint ... 
    Did you try a different browser?
  • Dark Striker
    Dark Striker
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 79
    you guys got gifts?
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • Thomas Rouland
    Thomas Rouland
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 70
    still havent got any medals

• RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    still havent got any medals

its in the offers to the right when u see blackout promotion you need to swap 2-3 times to the right when you see 0 gold and claim option ;)
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    get into control panel find flash player inside of it press delete all. clear browsing history if you are using chrome and blocked flash - undo it and try again 
  • MYST3RY
    MYST3RY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 9
    WTF ! All my medals and blood thorium disapeared after your Spring cleaning, I lost 59 Blood Thorium and more than 600 000 medals, and I didn't received any medals at all. Now I have 0 Blood and 0 medals!  Fix this bug ! 
  • simonsaysyousuck
    simonsaysyousuck
    Potential Threat
    lGhost said:
    get into control panel find flash player inside of it press delete all. clear browsing history if you are using chrome and blocked flash - undo it and try again 
    using maxthon . chrome . and IE . none work even after these steps suggested 
  • simonsaysyousuck
    simonsaysyousuck
    Potential Threat
    FBHO said:
    Did you try a different browser?
    tried 3 browsers .. uninstalled all 3 .. reinstalled all 3 . reset my modem .. cleaned the hell out of my pc .. not on my end .. its theirs 

• Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 8:10AM
    i didn't get anything but an offer to buy the blackout for 99 coin.... when i already have it upgraded into the omega classification :|
    :'(

Yay, 3 free cerebus shown up with 1hr30 min left on the daily award timer. :)
  • kixeyeuser_1372211199434_12402_57564393
    kixeyeuser_1372211199434_12402_57564393
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 38
    spring cleaning thanks
  • eblade
    eblade
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 18
    prizes are coming with 2 hour notice there is no 24 hours time so missed some I am sure about that
  • ekfarooqui
    ekfarooqui
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 217
    prizes are coming with 2 hour notice there is no 24 hours time so missed some I am sure about that
    Offer counter countdown from 2:00 hours
  • MuhammedIbrahem25
    MuhammedIbrahem25
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 13
    where is the 3 cerebus prize? please fix that 
  • UnvaluedMammal
    UnvaluedMammal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 59
    aawww 3 cerbs for free and pre built? niice thanks kix!
  • latino-warrior
    latino-warrior
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 4
    is there a reason as to y not all got the cerb offer?
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 437
    edited 18 Apr 2019, 1:14PM
    is there a reason as to y not all got the cerb offer?

Well, the longer you play, the more likely you are to understand.......... see all the stranded bases........  there's probably a good reason or two.
    DLS
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    3 cerberus for today ;) 
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 217
    Thank You!! The Cerebus was a good choice. You would have received a bit of unhappy feedback if it were something like a Spartan ZK.  You chose wisely and generously - for which I am grateful! 
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,479
    Call me a cynic but is this to make us feel a bit calmer before you drop another clustfck event on us?
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,275
    CM_Burny said:
    The War Commander Team is enjoying the spring weather on the battlefield and to celebrate we are sharing what we find with all of you! Log in every day to see what awesome prizes we've dusted off. Each prize is only available for 24 hours, so make sure to snag them up quickly. Happy cleaning, Commanders!

Start: Wednesday, April 17th
    End: Tuesday, April 23rd
    where does it say for those who dont read the forums that this is going on? this pisses me off there is a bar at the top of the game for announcements. use it!!!! lhow lazy do you have to be to not tell the rest of the game
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • simonsaysyousuck
    simonsaysyousuck
    Potential Threat
    no free cerbs on my offers mini tab ... only DS tech and parts .. but also still showing 0 blood thor when i have 15 and when i try to buy something the store tells me i need more blood thor .. same thing with medals .. so my totals arent saved to your servers .. dunno why i still play this game anymore