Discussion Thread - March CM Diary

CM Dade Murphy
CM Dade Murphy
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined May 2015 Posts: 579
edited 26 Mar 2019, 5:51PM
Please let us know what your thoughts are!
CM Diary
  • fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 415

Thanks for the updates. My main concern was the daemon vs renascence problem, and hopefully its fixed.

The removal of the arms lab is pretty sad to be honest. It only let us farm for specific matierials when an event isnt on. I wish we could keep it.

The reduced crafting time for dreadnoughts is just great.

The required 10% damage to a npc fleet is good, no more insta spam taking all the high end fleets.

Really nice post and again thanks for the updates.

• Fernando Andrade
    Fernando Andrade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 52
    They meant the arms merchant
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,338
    I'd like to be able to turn the phasing off on my ships and still have the phase-out buff when it discharges. In pve when one or two ships in a fleet of daemons get damaged, enemies focus on that ship even more, making things worse than they could be without phasing at all.
    Just another button near AI: "Phasing On/Off".

This would prevent too long battles (especially in auto) in pve for pharmakon vs pharmakon too.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    edited 30 Mar 2019, 6:40AM
    Daemon Battleship
    Concerns on the Daemon’s --- and Battleships have an edge over Battlecruisers, --- April game update!
    Typo, it should be "Battlecruisers have an edge over Battleships".
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,599
    fatcoiner said:

The required 10% damage to a npc fleet is good, no more insta spam taking all the high end fleets.

This was a big issue that I've noticed when attacking Hunters, and that's where the weeding became more apparent... Been like that for 6 months, now its finally getting a fix. Well, better late than never, I guess...?
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• dragonbarb
    dragonbarb
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 40
    How to say nothing useful in a wall of text. garbage.

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,985
    edited 1 Apr 2019, 11:24AM
    While appreciate imbalances being looked at, I sincerely hope this does not result in a nerf to the Daemon. While I know there are a few rather vocal individuals that think nerfing it is a great idea, I would venture to guess a much larger percentage of players want to keep it as it is, and perhaps buff its counters (for example) to make them more competitive. Thanks.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png