Frubble February

Andrew1998
Andrew1998
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 56

http://imgur.com/GsvYPhK

The coalition of KWSN and their ally GaY seem to be enjoying the frubble month. Apologies for the link, am on mobile.

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,262

Mods, pls move this to pvp discussion.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Andrew1998
    Andrew1998
    Potential Threat

While this is technically PvP, frubbling is a serious exploit which actually belongs in general discussion, as every other forum branch is dead. Shoutout to the clown @GDIAX for having a hand in censoring this post, which leads me to believe he frubbles as well.

• PhantomRanger
    PhantomRanger
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 266
    Please educate my small brain. Whats frubble?

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

@Andrew1998 said:
    While this is technically PvP, frubbling is a serious exploit which actually belongs in general discussion, as every other forum branch is dead. Shoutout to the clown @GDIAX for having a hand in censoring this post, which leads me to believe he frubbles as well.

???????? How is that linked lol

NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

• cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 268
    Please educate my small brain. Whats frubble?

when a friend or alliance mate intentionally destroys your base in an effort to provide you 24 hours of protection from enemies and to help you hold medals.

many of the old top alliances used to be notoriously habitual about it.

Was always a good laugh when you could beat them to the punch and hit unprotected medal banks and take 25+ medals at once.

I haven;t seen as much of it lately, but then again there's probably 50% of the people playing compared to 2+ years ago.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591

Just because a forum branch is largely inactive to players does not mean it does not get read by Kixeye.  Also, assumptions of GDIAX in this regard are ill suited to say the least;  I'm pretty sure you guys see eye to eye on this one.  It's just that the subject of the post is more fitting in a different section of the forums. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • Andrew1998
    Andrew1998
    Potential Threat

I couldn’t care less if my post is read by Kixeye or not. I care about action. Most of us have read the NZ shooter’s manifesto, and nobody bats an eyelash. You all have read what I posted, same deal. What you’re doing is sweeping this under the carpet, because Cuckeye is too incompetent to do anything to fix the important issues, FOR EXAMPLE THE NEW COMMANDER IS THE MOST BROKEN THING IN THE GAME. Go get your treat for being a forum mod, Kix will tell you that you’re a good boy. Can’t believe idiots actually volunteer their free time to scroll through forums like an overzealous hall monitor.

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord

@Andrew1998 said:
    I couldn’t care less if my post is read by Kixeye or not. I care about action. Most of us have read the NZ shooter’s manifesto, and nobody bats an eyelash. You all have read what I posted, same deal. What you’re doing is sweeping this under the carpet, because Cuckeye is too incompetent to do anything to fix the important issues, FOR EXAMPLE THE NEW COMMANDER IS THE MOST BROKEN THING IN THE GAME. Go get your treat for being a forum mod, Kix will tell you that you’re a good boy. Can’t believe idiots actually volunteer their free time to scroll through forums like an overzealous hall monitor.

And here is where u dont make sense at all. Junren has quit being a forum mod for ages already.

Get your facts right and stop making baseless accusations.

This explains why kix hasn't even replied to your post LOL.

And if you actually bothered to open your eyes and read the forums or discord, victus noir is getting fixed during the update.