Account hacked

creepy_1
creepy_1
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1

My account was recently hacked and they deleted all ships stopped all progress and kicked all members of alliance. Has anyone else been hacked before if so did kixeye help?

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 9
    yes but i know who

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    theydestoyed all my ships and made all my base modules lvl 1

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    i cant repair cant build

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    was told to resemd that my accunt wa hacked by BSR AND ROEX

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    KIX WHATEVER INFO YOU NEED JUST ASK I CAN PROVIDE IT

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    hello

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    was hacked

• Nathan Oswald
    Nathan Oswald
    Greenhorn
    i was hacked

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    theydestoyed all my ships and made all my base modules lvl 1

Are you sure that your account wasn't just accidentally signed onto another beginner account?  Check your blueprints list.  If you have nothing researched/listed, then it might mean that you are signed on to the game site through a beginner account, and not the one you usually play with. 

You may want to check the account linking guide to make certain that you are playing from your original account:
    https://vegaconflict.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/215759867-Account-Linking-Guide

Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    creepy_1 said:

My account was recently hacked and they deleted all ships stopped all progress and kicked all members of alliance. Has anyone else been hacked before if so did kixeye help?

To the original poster, if you were hacked, the first thing to do is to change the password on the account associated with your VC account.  Then contact support to see if they can help.  Log a ticket and explain diplomatically what you believe happened. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.