REFUND

SoVa-Pandemic
SoVa-Pandemic
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 338
I believe kixeye owe players a refund for coining Kraken build and upgrades to then nerf it afterwards, I didn't coin to by a nerfed unit i coined the unit to help defend my base, again bad business by the game makers and quite frankly BS on there part. 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,395
    what was the nerf they gave it?
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 578
    Why would anyone coin this thing so early?
    also
    TOS

Virtual Items. KIXEYE may, in its sole discretion, offer You the ability to purchase or earn a limited license to virtual goods and/or virtual currency for use in connection with the Service ("Virtual Items"). If KIXEYE offers the ability to purchase or earn such a license, KIXEYE hereby grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, personal, limited right and license to use Virtual Items only for Your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use exclusively in connection with the Service, subject to the terms of this Agreement. Such limited license may be earned by performing certain specified tasks in connection with the Service and may be purchased within the Service or through a third-party authorized by KIXEYE. Once earned or purchased, Virtual Items will be reflected in Your Account. KIXEYE may, in its sole discretion, limit the amount of Virtual Items that may be purchased, earned, or redeemed. The Service is constantly changing and evolving to keep the games fun and challenging for all. Rules, attributes, goals, missions, power balance, and gameplay features will change over time, often without notice, as part of this natural creative and game balance/optimization process. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that KIXEYE, in its sole discretion, may engage in actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of Virtual Items at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law. KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality, continuity or value of any game play features or Virtual Items (or the availability or supply thereof).

• xxxGRIMMxxx
    xxxGRIMMxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 514
    Yeah refund your never going to get but I do agree with you that they screwed this unit up. It had a great outlook to be one of the better defensive units in the game. But at last they killed it before it was started. But this what KIXEYE will do just to get your money out your pockets. Promise you a good unit and then make SHIGHT after it comes out.
This discussion has been closed.