PvP, Accept/Reject/Ignore

sf_smith77
sf_smith77
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 5
I am so sick of coiners, trolls and bullies in this game. I have been playing for over three years and I mostly farm, have very little interest in PvP. This is the way I want to play this game, but ICU, SR71, etc (aka bullying alliances) just want to beat everyone up for no reason other to make themselves feel better. Of course this sets my tech back and then I can never catch up to defend myself or make progress in the game.

I suggest they implement a PvP fight just like they do with a new chat, you can accept it, reject it (but can come back later) or ignore it. Imagine if the bullies were suddenly on everyone PvP ignore list, this would finally be a platform where bullies would get no where.

It is beyond unfair that Kix can allow a coiner to come in and just wipe the floor with the rest of us just because they can. It is time for that to stop!
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    This is not farmville - this is a war game.
    When you actually grow up and stop crying, you will find that enemies have massive amounts of resources for  the taking. Roughly 40% of this game is heavy coiners. The rest are resource warehouses for you to empty. High level tech needs massive amounts of resources.

Also, kixeye does not care about you. Like at all. They do not care about any of us. If spending money lets someone have an advantage, they will continue to do it, because they want money. It. Will. Never. Stop.
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • sf_smith77
    sf_smith77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 5
    This game is neither just a war or farming game, it is both. It is a Real-Time-Strategy game with nice ship controls during combat, far better than the task management "strategy" game like the Star Trek apps try to be. I'm here because there is no other space-based RTS with good combat control. Does that mean I want to PvP? No, it does not.

Your response is ignorant and dismissive, and I'm far older than you are with kids and yet most who respond here lack the maturity that even my ten-year old kids have. Justifying hatred, bullying, trolling and in-general evil behavior just because you think Kix deserves profit from those who want to pay to inflict evil upon others is slippery-**** reasoning that makes me question your moral compass.

Many other RTS games allow you not to engage with PvP. Kix not putting that in there makes them the exception. Platforms that encourage and profit off of toxic hate-spreading behavior will be reported to the BBB, FEC, SPLC and all other hate tracking organization. Profiting from hate is no better than Fox News. Do you want to justify their behavior as well? They gotta make a profit too, even if by exploitation!
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    You are really late to the party dude - this has all been done - this has all been talked about. The end result was them saying they don't give a **** and nothing will ever change because they make money off of this system. 
    And for being older than me, you are pretty stupid. These are NOT my opinions, these are the stated opinions of the company. Ask anyone in the game who's base is over level 60 (not a moron) and they will tell you that war is the path to infinite resources and crying about getting attacked will just get you attacked more
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584