KIXEYE IS A BIG FAT INDIAN GIVERS THIS IS NOT RIGHT

I am a small player leave 85 i was gone from game for a long time because i didn't have the ships to keep up i come back and Kixeye gave me a few new fleets but i still don't have the hulls to do a lot of the raids and stuff. Kixeye gave out new Conqueror build tokens I thought cool now when i get the  tier 7 hulls i can build them fast and move up. I have 16 days  3 day Conqueror build tokens, I seen this a few days ago 7 PvP Conqueror, Defender, and Turret build tokens will be removed Monday, December 3rd @ 5PM PST. Use em while you got em!  So If Kixeye gives out something and then takes them away 

I CALL THAT A BIG FAT INDIAN GIVERS
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 449
    It was announced before we were given the tokens that they would expire after a short amount of time.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • If I had the hulls to use the tokens I still could not build them because i can't get enough ressources or titanium to start the build or have my other dock free. game need base parts, uranium, and titanium + ressources  to play which at my level it's really hard to do and I don't like asking for other players help.  every other day my base gets hit and they take my ressources that i picked up the day before. when a level 129 comes in and hits a 85 with there big hulls there is no reason for the level 85 to keep playing 
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 470
    Where is the Mod " Indian Giver " ... really you can't use a non derogatory statement.   Some, I would suggest find that term offensive.

To your main point ... Luna is correct. 
    Kix have also noted that they will revisit T7 tokens in the 'near' future to allow for further 'tuning' to your fleets. 

I have to admit the collecting of resources was painful but it was also a great way you could save resources by building hulls and storing them for later scrap recovery.  If you did that while you were in a bubble you would not be subject to them getting 'stolen' later by those evil high level players that were farming you.
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,226
    SixOfNine said:
    Where is the Mod " Indian Giver " ... really you can't use a non derogatory statement.   Some, I would suggest find that term offensive.

To your main point ... Luna is correct. 
    Kix have also noted that they will revisit T7 tokens in the 'near' future to allow for further 'tuning' to your fleets. 

I have to admit the collecting of resources was painful but it was also a great way you could save resources by building hulls and storing them for later scrap recovery.  If you did that while you were in a bubble you would not be subject to them getting 'stolen' later by those evil high level players that were farming you.
    unfortunately some people are still stuck in the 70s
    he would prolly be surprised to learn there's over a billion Indians on the planet who have never heard that term
    native americans on the other hand have every right to be offended