HELP! Failed To Login on IOS Game Center

ShayanY
ShayanY
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 64

Hi,

How to fix FAILED TO LOGIN problem in iOS Game Center?? I keep getting the error.

In support article it says it’s from apple, but i can login to other games through Game Center account!

-Wizard- of the Immortal Arena! ^_~  Morlock, The Sneaky Backstabbing Destroyer of Worlds
  • ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 52
    Please FIX ASAP!  My post about this was deleted and it is NOT Apple or Game Center. As previous poster mentioned Game Center works fine logging into to all other games and there have been no recent iOS updates to change anything on their end. I was literally in game fine yesterday, closed game, came back an hour later and this happened. It is stil broken.
    Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author
  • ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 52
    PS We can’t even put in a support ticket for help without being able to log into the game.
    Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author
  • davynel
    davynel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1
    same problem can't access base lvl 84 went off yesterday and ng since, no way of contacting game centre and no idea how long will be off
  • alexandre.mantha.1
    alexandre.mantha.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1
    Hey guys,
    Good to see I'm not the only one. I am having this problem since yesterday and it's annoying. Can the devs please fix this?
  • ShayanY
    ShayanY
    Potential Threat

Many people have the same problem.
    PS: I tried anything such as resetting settings, phone, reinstall, cache clear etc. but doesn’t work.

Please fix :)

-Wizard- of the Immortal Arena! ^_~  Morlock, The Sneaky Backstabbing Destroyer of Worlds
  • stagemanager21
    stagemanager21
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 8

Been over 13 hours since I could login! I don’t care who’s problem it is. If it’s Apple, get after them to fix it! If it’s yours, fix it! SOMEONE JUST FIX IT!!

• lummy4
    lummy4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 3
    i am having same problem, gamecenter works on everything else, not vega. The advise to sign in thru other ie kixeye, steam doesnt do any good, since we have to link to these thru the ios game.... once i can sign in thru apple, i can link, but i CANT sign in to apple!
  • ShayanY
    ShayanY
    Potential Threat

@stagemanager21 said:
    Been over 13 hours since I could login! I don’t care who’s problem it is. If it’s Apple, get after them to fix it! If it’s yours, fix it! SOMEONE JUST FIX IT!!

I fee ya. Someone just fix it xD

• Tombs333
    Tombs333
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 12
    same here, being asked to retry continously to log in, has stopped working from around 11pm UK time last night.
  • DonkeyKong95
    DonkeyKong95
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3
    what is the status of iso fix.I have been unable to sign on for 3 days. i have asked kixeye technical support with “ NO” response. kixeye please respond to this forum as what the problem is and how I can fix it. I have sent 2 messages to your support. I have played this game for years and this is how you treat your customers. 
  • ShayanY
    ShayanY
    Potential Threat

It’s fixed for me. Try clearing cache, restarting...