New idea for Kixeye calendar

Milo-Ant
Milo-Ant
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
Since most players are now struggling to find enough to do in the game. How about Kixeye do things on a weekly basis rather than monthly?

Saturday and Sunday could be weekly raid. Prize list needs to add up to 2 billion points just for the new stuff.

Monday could be FM, 80 million points required for new token blocker items

Tuesday could be new FM, with another 120 million points worth of new prizes added for 1 day only (no tokens)

Wednesday could be BOUNTY, with new obsolete hull priced at 500,000 points

Thursday could be another FM, with 160 million points worth of new prizes (no tokens)

Friday could be TLC day with 7 new 1 day TLCs, all giving enforced damage, and only open to fleets from next weeks raid

I feel this new system could work very well, I would also go as far as to say anyone walking into the kixeye offices with this plan could face instant promotion for his (or her's) commitment to ruin such an awesome game

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,081
    Careful. they may take you seriously and implement it.   :)
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Careful. they may take you seriously and implement it.   :)
    to be honest I thought they already had :(

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953

I am dissappointed. You forgot VXP on wednesday and sunday. Top targets awards 2000 vxp and 30 coin to rep the t7 hulls.

How else ypu going to rank the ships from weekly raid and weekly bounty.

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,680
    Why don't we remove relay towers also?
    When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 500
    Why don't we remove relay towers also?
    Also drop the map speed by a ton so people have to travel 35mins just to hit a base in the next sector, just like the old days.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 243
    New TLC should be added DAILY to fill in the downtime gaps for sure..... just in case we manage to find time to repair our fleets
  • attainteddragons
    attainteddragons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 27
    how about we add a new event.... well call it the blitz event. where every so often a target appears and players must within 5 minutes find and destroy it for awesome rewards..... actually that idea doesn't sound to bad send it to the kixeye hq