Kixeye you are destroying player confidence

• visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 136
    Joe_B222 said:
    Can't even do Proto camp with protos and I lost 3 fleets trying to do lvl 1 of pp1. This game is getting so bad, I am close to quitting. Lots of games to play on other sites, no wonder our ali is less than half the size it used to be and most don't bother.
    Those targets are not meant for surface ships.

Fangs only basically.

I don't understand why so many players have refused to build Fangs.

They have been such a crucial part of being successful in so many TLCs, and there have been many opportunities to get enough tokens for a completely free build.

IDK....just doesn't make sense to me.    :/:/:/
    a lot of ppl hate subs.   I dislike them to the point that If given another option I will not even build them and I know im not alone.

I totally understand the disliking of subs.

But if it hinders your progress and success by not having them, doesn't that outweigh your dislike of them ?

Just my opinion of course.

To each his own.
    When was the last time fangs were offered in raid? TLCs dont count because TLCs required fangs to get fangs.

I love subs but since joining back in Feb this year, i never saw it (i dont even remember them being in hull store raid). And, if this is such a crucial part, why is kix not offering them more often? 

I do have a proto-tide fleet which is almost useless in these TLCs. I saw a comment in other thread about someone "auto-ing" PP2 of "Path to continents" with proto-tides for 20 mins damage !!! Strangely, such claims are never substantiated with any builds or videos. May be these people are playing a different game :) 
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,673
    visaga said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    Can't even do Proto camp with protos and I lost 3 fleets trying to do lvl 1 of pp1. This game is getting so bad, I am close to quitting. Lots of games to play on other sites, no wonder our ali is less than half the size it used to be and most don't bother.

Fangs only basically.

They have been such a crucial part of being successful in so many TLCs, and there have been many opportunities to get enough tokens for a completely free build.

a lot of ppl hate subs.   I dislike them to the point that If given another option I will not even build them and I know im not alone.

But if it hinders your progress and success by not having them, doesn't that outweigh your dislike of them ?

To each his own.
    When was the last time fangs were offered in raid? TLCs dont count because TLCs required fangs to get fangs.

I love subs but since joining back in Feb this year, i never saw it (i dont even remember them being in hull store raid). And, if this is such a crucial part, why is kix not offering them more often? 

I do have a proto-tide fleet which is almost useless in these TLCs. I saw a comment in other thread about someone "auto-ing" PP2 of "Path to continents" with proto-tides for 20 mins damage !!! Strangely, such claims are never substantiated with any builds or videos. May be these people are playing a different game :) 
    Don't have a clue when they were last offered anywhere other than a TLC.

But my advice to you going forward is to stay current with the cycles. 

Everything else will work itself out.
  • visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    visaga said:
    Joe_B222 said:

Fangs only basically.

To each his own.

I am pretty much caught up mate. The only problem i face is with skirmish targets/TLCs just because i dont have fangs. IMO, surface ships can never match the utility of subs but Kix is just not ready to release fangs as a raid prize or in a co-op TLC :)
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,673
    visaga said:
    visaga said:
    Joe_B222 said:

Fangs only basically.

To each his own.

I am pretty much caught up mate. The only problem i face is with skirmish targets/TLCs just because i dont have fangs. IMO, surface ships can never match the utility of subs but Kix is just not ready to release fangs as a raid prize or in a co-op TLC :)
    Well...good news is, skirmish is next.

Don't be too surprised when you look in the prize list next week and see Fangs in there.

Just a guess of course.

Don't think I would waste SY time on Fangs at this point though, but if you have a stash of tokens, then maybe.
  • visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    visaga said:
    visaga said:
    Joe_B222 said:

Fangs only basically.

To each his own.

Well...good news is, skirmish is next.

Don't be too surprised when you look in the prize list next week and see Fangs in there.

Just a guess of course.

Don't think I would waste SY time on Fangs at this point though, but if you have a stash of tokens, then maybe.
    Raid will offer a T7 hull which will be must for next cycle. So, even if fangs are in there, there will not be any time to build those. And, these TLCs will remain unplayable will surface hulls :)

And of course, i dont have stash of tokens. catch up process is tough.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    Joe_B222 said:

Fangs only basically.

To each his own.
    I have them built and I can drive them no matter how much I hate them.. BUT I do have some friends, that cannot drive subs for chit.   Having them or not having them they wouldnt be able to progress.  They have mental blocks with subs for some reason.    PErsonally I do not blame the player, I blame kixeye..  for having 2 skirmish hulls and making the targets 100% insta death for the other version.  Then putting those targets in the TLCs.

• alexander dewinter
    alexander dewinter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 27
    so true
    Zander_DS
    Old school but quickly losing interest
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 728
    edited 3 Sep 2018, 7:19PM
    I did not have none and these 2 new guy's are the biggest liar I have seen yet player first my azz 
    PLAYERS FIRST TRY DOING WHAT YOU SAY
  • Falken_ADF
    Falken_ADF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 122
    edited 3 Sep 2018, 7:36PM
    as same pvp update is late too over year and pve was best at jan to may and its are ruined with high dmg cycle the assault are this pvp update goes to another year or skirmish raid same bullchit at now pls fix this or go to oven
  • dave.ante.3
    dave.ante.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 133
    edited 3 Sep 2018, 8:54PM
    i just love the game. play 5 MINUTES and repair 14 HOURS or more , so much fun, objective not reached  , no way i will coin it  so much fun , black water days were a blast there was action , had sector wars and i did not mind spending coin to keep the flow going . build and repair were reasonable.
      game went to garbage if you dont coin the hours days weeks you dont play . the stuff built is not used fully before more new stuff is placed in play rendering what you just got obsolete . 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    i just love the game. play 5 MINUTES and repair 14 HOURS or more , so much fun, objective not reached  , no way i will coin it  so much fun , black water days were a blast there was action , had sector wars and i did not mind spending coin to keep the flow going . build and repair were reasonable.
      game went to garbage if you dont coin the hours days weeks you dont play . the stuff built is not used fully before more new stuff is placed in play rendering what you just got obsolete . 
    learn to drive and build better.
  • Damnation-n-Hellfire
    Damnation-n-Hellfire
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 896
    I tend to agree.

Enough of this pushing the final T7 crap on us.

Just get on with the refactor so we can all see where we stand.
    Ummm, you kinda need all the tech before they refactor it.... besides, if you don't want it....dont waste the time getting it..

Meanwhile, I'd like to have it...
     actually no we didnt really need all the tech before the refactor happened. If they fully understand pvp and whats wrong with it they could have fixed what was already released and adjusted the new items as they came out. This whole concept of "we have to get everything out to you before we can do a refactor" is a fallacy. What strikes me as much more likely is they needed it all to be out for PLAYERS to show them whats unbalanced and broken
  • Quiet Storm
    Quiet Storm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 65
    KIXEYE made it impossible to enjoy the game. Base defense is non existent if you miss even one event. NO POSSIBLE CATCH UP
    LVL Headed
  • Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655
    hear hear and the proof is in the "PLAYERS ONLINE" numbers. Just keeps going down slowly.
    very logical as no, or almost no, new players come in and others lost interest or stop. that is a proces that is already much loner underway and will not stop.
  • Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655

Fangs only basically.

what not makes sense is also the fact that a number of people still not have the fangs leadhull and that one is not offered anymore too for months ...... and that hull is not the only thing that is not offered no more
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 526

Fangs only basically.

player that dont have fangs cant get them because of the PBX road block in getting them and fangs hve not been a lower end raid prize i have seen yet

• piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 378
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

Ummm, you kinda need all the tech before they refactor it.... besides, if you don't want it....dont waste the time getting it..

Ummmm...if the "refktor" is gonna make all previous tech irrelevant, why would I want to waste time getting it.

Meanwhile.....knock yourself out.    :p:p:p
    IT is being done so older tech is not as irrelevant.. 

hear hear and the proof is in the "PLAYERS ONLINE" numbers. Just keeps going down slowly.
    that players online number has nothing to do with how many players are playing BP..   IT is how many players are on a kixeye platform. 
    It does not count any of the other platforms their games are on.. 

If you believe that then can i sell you a bridge that don't exist? 2 years ago the numbers on kixeye site was around 87 K any given day , now it hovers around 26 K and drops every day  and yes it has everything to do with how many are playing , so don't fool yourself .

• Majestic12
    Majestic12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 169
    Do you know why kixeye are able to pile on the bullshit day in day out for years, because there are enough stupid players who are willing to pay for the kixeye bullshit experience.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    Joe_B222 said:
    I tend to agree.

Ummmm...if the "refktor" is gonna make all previous tech irrelevant, why would I want to waste time getting it.

Meanwhile.....knock yourself out.    :p:p:p
    IT is being done so older tech is not as irrelevant.. 

that players online number has nothing to do with how many players are playing BP..   IT is how many players are on a kixeye platform. 
    It does not count any of the other platforms their games are on.. 

If you believe that then can i sell you a bridge that don't exist? 2 years ago the numbers on kixeye site was around 87 K any given day , now it hovers around 26 K and drops every day  and yes it has everything to do with how many are playing , so don't fool yourself .

please learn what that number is..  it has nothing to do with the amount of people who are playing battle pirate.

but hy, tinfoil hat yo

• bill.wendel.75
    bill.wendel.75
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 53
    The game is so out of whack that I've given up playing my main account. Logged in for actual play for the first time in a month or so (moving and job search got in the way) to find out that my main fleet had been altered. Two subs and lost all their armor and a bunch of rank. Add in all the extra crap put into the FM and the game is too much of a job to do. For a game I want simple. My mains forum login was suspended for 2 weeks. That was over 6 months ago and I still haven't been able to log in that account to forums. lol

Kix reminds me of Trump.