So Long and Thanks For All The Fish

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    I always cry when I read goodbye threads.
  • Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 463

Thanks for the work you put into such a thankless job and best of luck in the future.

• kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 157
    Mr. Will Harbin, I like Major Rampage. He's always been very patient with the player base. I've never seen him rip into us except when he said we should be caught up in most of the content.Other than that I always liked his narration of the game features. WrongThinker, if you had anything to do with Maj. Rampage leaving then you're a dyck. Why is it so hard for Kixeye to have a consistency for a Public Relation personnel? Kixeye is being run as if Trump is at the wheel,everyday he's firing a cabinet member for some stupid reason. I saw no fault in Major. 
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749
    Seems every CM for Battle PIrates goes thru a "Major Life Change". I'm beginning to think that is code for "I Got Fired."
  • kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 157
    this game is very close to ending, warning signs are everywhere, broken promises, never ending sales, broken features. Seen this many times before and it never ends well

I don't think so. Kixeye hasn't even tapped into it's full potential.  
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    this game is very close to ending, warning signs are everywhere, broken promises, never ending sales, broken features. Seen this many times before and it never ends well

Well that has other reasons. The main reason is that the people developing this game have no clue about the game itself because they probably do not even play their own game.
    Judging from all the bugs (they call them features) they implement at which the community will always go mental about because those bugs brake the game even more.
  • Zippernikkel
    Zippernikkel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 790

@kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052 said:
    orioles506 said:

No, they haven't. But do you honestly think they ever will? All they seem to be able to do is come up with bad solutions.

• BLOODDRAGON12
    BLOODDRAGON12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 238
    I always cry when I read goodbye threads.
    Thought Good bye threads were not allowed,seems like a good case of favortitism as always around here

• nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 763
    i have to ask myself when with the robot army  rise up and take the game back  long live   Robot.
  • BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 633
    edited 29 Jul 2018, 7:50PM
    Funny... they don't allow goodbye threads... yet here we are. lmao... guess he'll have more time to watch wwe now.
  • ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 445

... I also think that while it has not been entirely all smooth sailing on the forums here over the past year, that I am leaving the forums in a better place than when I first made my introduction... 

I disagree. Forums are as toxic and acidic as ever before because you failed to shut down the trolls that drive away the vast majority a players. The trolls are one step ahead of Kixeye by placating the company with feint praise while they zealously pursue their mission to drive genuine players out of forums and out of the game.

Easy fix, limit all players to one post a day.