Altarians Bugged...

Florian Viets
Florian Viets
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 45
Hello,

a few days i was fighting lvl60 Altarians with a Fleet of 3 Punishers and a Paladin Carrier, it was somewhat easy and they had like 5-6 ships, now i tried again a lvl60 Altarian and they had about 30-40 ships and killed me before i could even get them below 96% how hellish is that??
  • Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 438

Seems that you first hit a damaged fleet. A fleet that someone started but didn’t finish.

• Florian Viets
    Florian Viets
    Potential Threat
    nope i firstly hit a 100% fleet.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,176
    Are you confusing the AXIS Deceivers with the Altairian fleet? 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ヘブンズ・ドアー
  • Florian Viets
    Florian Viets
    Potential Threat
    nope was totally yellow ships "Altarian Vanguard (60)"
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,599
    Hello,

a few days i was fighting lvl60 Altarians with a Fleet of 3 Punishers and a Paladin Carrier, it was somewhat easy and they had like 5-6 ships, now i tried again a lvl60 Altarian and they had about 30-40 ships and killed me before i could even get them below 96% how hellish is that??
    Altairian Vanguards will NOT appear in Mobilization. You sure you've hit the Altairian Vanguards?

There are the following fleets in Mobilization...

Altairian Brigade
    Blitz Altairian Brigade
    Altairian Regiment
    Blitz Altairian Regiment
    Altairian Mothership
    Blitz Altairian Mothership
    Altairian Outrider
    Blitz Altairian Outrider

This list excludes the Altairian Base Targets.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Florian Viets
    Florian Viets
    Potential Threat
    ive hit them a few days ago btw. but 2 different altarian fleets voth 60 one is doable and one is 99% impossible.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    edited 26 Jul 2018, 6:45AM
    I don't think any 60 Altairan fleet only has around 5-6 ships.  Check anyone in combat progress with them and the fleet layout always comprises more than that. 

Other than the possibility that you may have hit a previously damaged fleet, there is also the possibility that you hit a Blitz fleet the second time around. 

Do you remember what the 5-6 ships you first encountered were comprised of?
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.