8.30 Discuss Thread

• CaptainHook-GIMPS
    CaptainHook-GIMPS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 159
    Laredo said:
    Why aren't we being given the option to repair base after a base hit during bounty?
    Bases auto repair during bounty, so no option to repair is given.  If you want to speed up the repair, click the "Repairing" button when in the base in the bottom right corner.
    you respond with this................now?
    No, he responded about 3 hours b4 your "now," and I said the same thing days ago
    War does not determine who is right, only who is left
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,106
    Laredo said:
    Why aren't we being given the option to repair base after a base hit during bounty?
    Bases auto repair during bounty, so no option to repair is given.  If you want to speed up the repair, click the "Repairing" button when in the base in the bottom right corner.
    you respond with this................now?
    No, he responded about 3 hours b4 your "now," and I said the same thing days ago
    Yeah, you did mate..and I apologize for misunderstanding what you were trying to say.  It appeared to me as if you were referring to the ship repair button, which is why I tried to clarify the intent of my question.  Your earlier (and apparently exasperated) response did not show up on my notifications.
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,656
    tamdhu said:
    No automatic alt text available

ofc u can redeem 3 in bounty great planning from Kix again 
    Like in the past, you'll need to start the hull before the end of redemption and use one to redeem the third.