8.30 Discuss Thread

• GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 241
    my question would have to be.. will there be dragon ship build tokens and vxp tokens for them this week??? just wondering would be nice
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,058
    pfate said:
    my question would have to be.. will there be dragon ship build tokens and vxp tokens for them this week??? just wondering would be nice
    Well, that would be nice, but dragon tokens won't help with the Greta's Inferno Dragon, so that part is not as helpful as we might like.
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,576
    edited 25 Jul 2018, 3:00PM
    i dont know if anyone else noticed this but the redeem limit on howie 6 exe 2 vulture2 etc are now a redeem limit of 5 each so does that mean we can have 5 of each one of those in our bases now instead of just 4 each? disreguard i was looking at tokens my bad

• Skippy414
    Skippy414
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 98
    There should not be any VXP or build tokens for the ID's or GID in the weekly. The benefit to those that got them in the raid was being able to rank them last weekend. 

The fact that Kix put it in the FM should be good enough. Kix could have waited and just expected you to get it in the hull store.
    Adding it to the FM allows the mid players to earn it now and be able to focus on getting the skirmish hull for the next raid series.

Everyone cries for the struggling little guy, Kix is trying to help the little guy so they continue playing. Everyone now cries because Kix is helping the little guy. It looks like people don't truly want anything done to help the little guy.  

Yes, I did get the GID in the raid. Yes, I did get it built in time to rank it during VXP weekend.
    The people getting it this week will have to wait till next month to rank it.
    Yes, I would have gotten the GID in the raid even if Kix said it would be in the FM this week.
    Why? you might ask, well I needed to open the locked store for the stuff I wanted/needed.

This is a good move by Kix. 
    With making the GID and ID available in the weekly they can finally remove the 103/111's.
    Those targets should have went away a few month ago. People aren't building the ID's and GID because Kix left the 111's. 
    Everyone has had ample time to build the ID's. If they cry about the removal of targets now it is on them.

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    I agree and I'm not mad about it either but a lot of people would have taken the manti flag instead of the dragon flag, if they had known ahead of time.   

I think this was a good move by kix. They just should have communicated with players about it before it happened.
  • Rick Swank
    Rick Swank
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 287
    Ok 2 question for Rampage on the new legion targets.  1st will the damage in them be toned down?  The new legion targets lvl 30s give over 10 times the damage than the old lvl 60s for example in fully ranked Hydra flt. 34 mins damage lvl 30 mins  compared to 3mins in old 60s .  Just seems a little excessive.  2nd question is where are they, only I can find is the lvl 120 sub sector bases in any sector?
  • John Mair Snr
    John Mair Snr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 325
    I busted my balls to get Greta's Inferno in the raid now to find in the FM
    is a kick in the balls my balls cant take getting wacked like this.
    Really Kixeye you guys need a kick in the balls after this.
    Signed pissed pirate with blackballs
    Ahoy me Mateys!!!
  • Stewart Booth
    Stewart Booth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 66
    8 and 9 mill , for lag hulls , most carnt get to 1 mill , this is perthetic , only the big coins will get them , then the lower player suffer and leave , 
  • Stewart Booth
    Stewart Booth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 66
    load of **** , all this 

• Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    Ray_P said:
    Come on dog that's 8 mil over 6 days.  That vrs 40 mil over 4 days.   Even you can do math I suspect.
    That 40 Mill actually meant hitting 8 targets.

The 8 Mill will (for most) involve hitting well over 27 (112s) or 54 (111s) targets.

8 targets or 54 targets, math?
    If you are going to compare apples with pears at least do it properly....

You are comparing the TOP tiers from raid with MID tiers from FM....

You mean ofcourse:
    40 mill in raid was hitting 8 targets
    8 mill in FM is hitting 13,33333 targets (seeing that is the TOP tier from FM)

And seeing you get double the time to achieve that 8 million, getting it in the FM is alot easier than it was in the raid!
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    Ok 2 question for Rampage on the new legion targets.  1st will the damage in them be toned down?  The new legion targets lvl 30s give over 10 times the damage than the old lvl 60s for example in fully ranked Hydra flt. 34 mins damage lvl 30 mins  compared to 3mins in old 60s .  Just seems a little excessive.  2nd question is where are they, only I can find is the lvl 120 sub sector bases in any sector?
    seems u got something wrong on ur hydras then, as i auto all targets for insta rep except last one (top target)
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    Players_First said:
    It's not always a question of points...  The ones of us that completed all of tier 5 last week are somehow being punished for having the right tools for the job...

Explain why you are being punished?
    It is not like you need to spend 9 million in order to get the Tier5 chest seeing you can easily go for 1 of the MANY limited prices in tier 5.
    Like the Resistors, Haymaker Drones, the limited armor (added after last raid!) and probably some others I missed mentioning!
  • MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 113
    Just wondering since this FM is offering a T7 conq will there be an offer for a T7 defender in the near future
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Yep. Curator in bounty.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,263
    MACAKS said:
    Just wondering since this FM is offering a T7 conq will there be an offer for a T7 defender in the near future
    Your wish is coming true: we will get a new t7 Defender in the Bounty event on this weekend.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Rampage, wrongthinker, Robot, doesn't matter what you say. It still is showing that Kix is for themselves and not the players like you all have said. You place a siege camp and you lose a hydra fleet in pp1 something is very wrong. Not going to spend money to do something. Would rather do without and you treat us players like crap by putting the Greta in the weekly. Your such garbage and CHEATS No wonder price and Nash and Liam left the game. You need to compensate all the players that worked so hard to get it in the raid. or you need just take it out of the weekly. 9 Mil points that is not very much and can be easily won. If your going to show that the players don't mean anything except money then you need to just shut down. This is total disrespect no wonder you can't have more than 28 k people playing when there was over 100 k 3 yrs ago. YOU BETTER FIX THIS AND FIX THIS FAST
    post your build. hydras cakewalk the campaign.

maybe you should get that right before you start complaining?

and its players like you who are going to get the FM prizes put up to 9 million every week. who the f says 9 million points is 'not that very much and can be easily won'? seriously do you even think before you post? Everyone blame Brent in a few weeks when the FM point requirements goes up massively.
  • heat.miser.37
    heat.miser.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 436
    So how many 1 Day ship build tokens are we allowed to redeem in the fm?  It only allowed me to redeem 1 (no, my limit of 2 is not reached).  After I redeemed my first token, the 1 Days were locked.

I know, I know.  It's most likely a glitch because it has always been only a single 1 Day redeem in the FM.  Just poking fun.  :)

• paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 265
    Skippy414 said:
    There should not be any VXP or build tokens for the ID's or GID in the weekly. The benefit to those that got them in the raid was being able to rank them last weekend. 

The fact that Kix put it in the FM should be good enough. Kix could have waited and just expected you to get it in the hull store.
    Adding it to the FM allows the mid players to earn it now and be able to focus on getting the skirmish hull for the next raid series.

Everyone cries for the struggling little guy, Kix is trying to help the little guy so they continue playing. Everyone now cries because Kix is helping the little guy. It looks like people don't truly want anything done to help the little guy.  

Yes, I did get the GID in the raid. Yes, I did get it built in time to rank it during VXP weekend.
    Yes, I would have gotten the GID in the raid even if Kix said it would be in the FM this week.
    Why? you might ask, well I needed to open the locked store for the stuff I wanted/needed.

With making the GID and ID available in the weekly they can finally remove the 103/111's.
    Those targets should have went away a few month ago. People aren't building the ID's and GID because Kix left the 111's. 
    Everyone has had ample time to build the ID's. If they cry about the removal of targets now it is on them.

I call bull **** on ample time to build. Kix has so many hull types needed to play well in many areas of game play that it IS impossible to do without piles of coin. Players must pick an avenue they wish to follow to succeed in and fail in others UNLESS player spends a ton of coin. Free tokens and all mean squat. Without coining heavy, you will fall behind fast and loose interest in the entire game. Simple to see. Just so you get it straight, KIX is helping kix.Don't fool yourself. Yes what was done will help a few BUT  the intention was to get more coin. Don't be afraid, call a spade a spade.
    As for not building the ID's and GID because 111's are still available, that statement makes you DONKEY, (figure it out) . No time in shipyard may have some weight here. Come on, you can't be all that ............................ Pick your wording, plenty of room.
  • paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 265
    The point increase in FM is the same as last time.it is a ploy to get more coin from players. Points needed will rise every couple weeks and many will coin to get there , same as last time. When it caps out, Kix will alter again. Over and over. Simple . Screwing the people that pay. Answer.....STOP. Supply and demand. This is the base line for all. Supply and demand. Fall for it and loose. 
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 886
    8 and 9 mill , for lag hulls , most carnt get to 1 mill , this is perthetic , only the big coins will get them , then the lower player suffer and leave , 
    lol the big coiners have them --- the players that want them will get them - it will take them less seat time then raid and they have more time to do --- dang can people never be happy :(

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 886
    Bouli said:
    Players_First said:
    It's not always a question of points...  The ones of us that completed all of tier 5 last week are somehow being punished for having the right tools for the job...

Explain why you are being punished?
    It is not like you need to spend 9 million in order to get the Tier5 chest seeing you can easily go for 1 of the MANY limited prices in tier 5.
    Like the Resistors, Haymaker Drones, the limited armor (added after last raid!) and probably some others I missed mentioning!
    armor was only thing available to me - so some may be way ahead of you on clearing there boards - I had none of the other stuff available you listed just 9 mil boat and armor 1.1 mil

• kellydeane
    kellydeane
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    How many chests are we supposed to be able to claim from the Forsaken Mission this week?  I'd like to be able to claim the 3 chests per prize pool as shown.  

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

@Brent Myers said:
    Rampage, wrongthinker, Robot, doesn't matter what you say. It still is showing that Kix is for themselves and not the players like you all have said. You place a siege camp and you lose a hydra fleet in pp1 something is very wrong. Not going to spend money to do something. Would rather do without and you treat us players like crap by putting the Greta in the weekly. Your such garbage and CHEATS No wonder price and Nash and Liam left the game. You need to compensate all the players that worked so hard to get it in the raid. or you need just take it out of the weekly. 9 Mil points that is not very much and can be easily won. If your going to show that the players don't mean anything except money then you need to just shut down. This is total disrespect no wonder you can't have more than 28 k people playing when there was over 100 k 3 yrs ago. YOU BETTER FIX THIS AND FIX THIS FAST

Please know that the number you stated does not mean exactly what you are saying.

@paul.h.fortin said:
    Skippy414 said:

I call bull **** on ample time to build. Kix has so many hull types needed to play well in many areas of game play that it IS impossible to do without piles of coin. Players must pick an avenue they wish to follow to succeed in and fail in others UNLESS player spends a ton of coin. Free tokens and all mean squat. Without coining heavy, you will fall behind fast and loose interest in the entire game. Simple to see. Just so you get it straight, KIX is helping kix.Don't fool yourself. Yes what was done will help a few BUT  the intention was to get more coin. Don't be afraid, call a spade a spade.
    As for not building the ID's and GID because 111's are still available, that statement makes you DONKEY, (figure it out) . No time in shipyard may have some weight here. Come on, you can't be all that ............................ Pick your wording, plenty of room.

False. I and a few others keep up perfectly fine in the game without needing to coin. Knowledge of the game makes this possible.

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 384
    Knowledge of the game is over rated  and that if you have absolutley  no real life and spend all your time in this Engineering game ,,choke cough choke cough , go out side and get a real life.

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

@piranha007 said:
    Knowledge of the game is over rated  and that if you have absolutley  no real life and spend all your time in this Engineering game ,,choke cough choke cough , go out side and get a real life.

Only real time consuming part for me is bounty since I don’t coin. The past 2 raids only required 10 hours of play over the 4 days to get 500 million each time. FM is autoed, titanium is autoed, base parts I auto from the map (have specific entry point for target), uranium is autoed, tlc raids and bounty are only things that require driving, but even some/most tlc’s are autoable as well. And this is all done while watching tv, so I am not wasting any time.

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Fredgert2
    Fredgert2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 86
    Making Pos Vanguard special at 9 mill FM points in the same w/end as Bounty means I will not do Bounty this time. We now live in a 24/7 world, many of us work w/ends and this game is far too heavily loaded for specials at w/end now. Not just Raids anymore but also Bounty, VXP and many TLC's Now FM specials too. All too much over w/ends.
  • Fredgert2
    Fredgert2
    Potential Threat
    And another thing - it's very nice of kix to let us buy our way out of their game 're-balance' and target upgrades. I've never seen so many 'special purchase offers' at one time. And My Bucc fleet just took 3 hrs damage from a legion 103 - Scourge 103 gave it less than 30 mins. 10 times ???? I'm very nearly done with feeling permanently hustled by this game.
  • Fredgert2
    Fredgert2
    Potential Threat
    PS - I will not be taking any of the special offers
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257

sounds like your knowledge is very poor

you obviously dont know how to play the game effectively.
  • ABE1
    ABE1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 339
    40 mil vs. 8 mil? Thanks for the screwing, AGAIN. Players first? They must have meant who do we piss off first.
    40mill was 8 targets in raid, 8 mill is 13/14 120/121s or 16 117s. Hardly screwing the players, a little odd to see it offered so soon though.