8.30 Discuss Thread

• The_Judged
    The_Judged
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 280
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 7:49PM
    Lets see, I spent 50 coin using my 4 legendary mantis to pull out of raid with 70 mil due to my personal time restrictions and raids go 4 days. But, Using my vasago led IB fleet fitted with lightnings and full charged armors and other Inferno tech I auto 14 111's for 4 hours damage, thats just under 2 mil I get twice a day, not to mention my 3 ship fleet of dragons doing 3 112's for 4 hrs damage also.... 8 mil is a joke for well planned fleets and a load of seat time.Not to mention its the start of summer vacation in many places around the world and many players will have the time this weekend to put in to it. Its a good upper for mid levels needing a leg up, but crap kix... just GGRRRR. Last time kix did something similar they did the exact opposite, the hull was up for 60 mil... kix saying high price was due to ease of FM points and 6 days vs. the lower payout in raids with a 4 day run.... We did a special store raid a couple years ago to prove this, people di a FM week run finishing with 200 mil + for no real money cost..
  • BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 880

BOUNTY SEASON 12

• Runtime: 7/26 at 10am PDT to 7/30 at 10am PDT

• Changes from Bounty Season 11

• Removed Flat value from Player Bases

• Removed Defense Fleets from Replica Bases

Right! So, the changes in bounty 11 have been reversed and we are back to same rules as bounty 10 except with the full 800 bounty drip every 6 hours instead of the half bounty drip from bounty 10. 

Huh.

Here I was all set to skip bounty 12 since bounty 11 turned my base into a perma-crater and I could never get into my dock when I wanted to do PvE chores. Darn. Now I have to consider playing this bounty season to collect the free drips and get the new counter measures...
    BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 241
    lag sucks ****.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    LSD68 said:
    Thanks for slowing down on content and make my dream come through... countermeasures on throwers launchers and ballistics... yeah right... and a marvelous new module that will stun the only thing that keeps fleets out, my guard....  what are you thinking, lets first dump all we had in the backlog and then work on customer first. Be proud of yourself, you managed to keep your word for at least 2 days.

teh stun will last for a second at most when built right..

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    For those already whining about the GID, it might not be as easy to get as you think.  That's a huge amount of points and if someone grinds it out they deserve it.
    its a token blocker then?

• STORM1961
    STORM1961
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 16
    Well, I tried for 6 months to catch up after being out for a few years. I was doing pretty good too. But, they took out the DUB's that I was able to do and I have no fleet to do the new SSRB's. Now, today, they do away with the base parts that I could attack and replace them with the Legion Colonies...which, again, I have no fleets to do them. Can't do too much without uranium and base parts. I thought they were supposed to help those of us that are trying to catch up. I feel for the new players, I wish them well. Later.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 808

So if we already achieved all the pp5 prizes last week, does that mean we have to achieve the posieden vanguard (or greta dragon) to get access to the pp5 legendary chest?

That 8 mil point requirement a lot more than the typical 1.1 million for the other prizes.

That's exactly what it means, and I'm surprised no one but you and I have mentioned that.  Fortunately, I still have some of the cheaper prizes left in T5, but anyone who is caught up is royally screwed, unless they really want one of those two hulls.
    I'm actually expecting them to be in the locked section of T5 with the 2-9d token chest. so that 8mill point hull is probably a 9.1 mill point hull for anyone not caught up.

That would be the smart play, but look who we're talking about here.
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    Milo-Ant said:
    For those already whining about the GID, it might not be as easy to get as you think.  That's a huge amount of points and if someone grinds it out they deserve it.

I am glad I got that in the raid now all I have to get is 8million instead of 9... Yay... Don't you just see the excitement on my face?  Players First my shiny white ****...
  • orioles506
    orioles506
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 261

So if we already achieved all the pp5 prizes last week, does that mean we have to achieve the posieden vanguard (or greta dragon) to get access to the pp5 legendary chest?

That 8 mil point requirement a lot more than the typical 1.1 million for the other prizes.

lol, know what I am betting, remember, it is Kixeye
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 227

PRIMUS ORDINIS CAMPAIGN

• Run Time:  7/24 at Noon PDT to 7/31 at Noon PDT

• This campaign has been updated the Cold Snap Turrets to deal Penetrative damage

Penetrative damage in siege campaign?? why???
  • LewSlippes-CROW
    LewSlippes-CROW
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 8:34PM
    Yes, I spent 40 million raid points on the Greta - from doing 60 sets with Skyfires by the way - and I'm fine with people being able to get it for 8 million FM points. Even if you have an excellent FM fleet that's a lot of FM.   The amount of refits I'm going to have to do to my Manticores to make them worth anything - that's a horse of a different color.
    huh????
  • orioles506
    orioles506
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 261
    Rampage is there anything else besides these 2 boats being added to the FM?  I already have all the tier 5 prizes & the GID so now I will have to grind out 9 million points for a boat and 1.2 million more to get the legendary chest?
    exactly what they want, least that looks like it's the only add this week, thinking this become a permanent thing every month now, gotta love these guys

• GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 241
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 9:11PM
    update is crap
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386

PRIMUS ORDINIS CAMPAIGN

• This campaign has been updated the Cold Snap Turrets to deal Penetrative damage

You guys got to get used to WrongThinker way of so called "Player First" lmfao, that mean player first get dmg and then can log out hehe, soon we will have skirmish raid with fleet Resistance Explosive / Concussive, but most Foes will deal Corrosive / Penetrating dmg type :) this TLC is just kind of introduction to massive dmg that we wont be able to mitigate lmfao  
  • lizMTAAPO
    lizMTAAPO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 6
    cranesong said:
    Wow.   Putting the flagship ID in the weekly after making us spending all our raid points on it, what a slap in the face.
    hahahaha feed up with kix chit tey... World of Warships
    LIz Mayes   :)
  • Shark Attack 167
    Shark Attack 167
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 36

PRIMUS ORDINIS CAMPAIGN

You guys got to get used to WrongThinker way of so called "Player First" lmfao, that mean player first get dmg and then can log out hehe, soon we will have skirmish raid with fleet Resistance Explosive / Concussive, but most Foes will deal Corrosive / Penetrating dmg type :) this TLC is just kind of introduction to massive dmg that we wont be able to mitigate lmfao  
    well that went from good to crap well done kix you will kill the game faster now:)
    Shark Attack 167
  • Davo the Twisted
    Davo the Twisted
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 338
    Pen damage in seige target for hulls the have -100% pen resist... SMH

At least I understand the GID in the FM. Numbers from this last raid were horrible. The price point seems a bit high for those who need it. The cynic in me says they'll put a short timer on it too.

I think bounty will be a train wreck. I get the need for the change, but it will be a huge pull back from last month. They should've just tied the bonus to the % damage dealt to base. If I kill the dock in a dead base, that would be 0.1% damage. So the bonus on max level base would be 700 * 0.001 or 0.7 points (they could be generous and round it up to 1). Sure it can be "exploited," but that is part of any game - beat the system. 
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 886
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 10:27PM

question was answered ty truculent
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 808
    Milo-Ant said:

Yup.  Here's a reply from Rampage to one of the TFC mods regarding the hulls in T5 of the FM:
    "...you should have some of the repeatable in that prize pool. If somehow you are capped out on all of those, then you would need to redeem one of them."
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    Milo-Ant said:

Yup.  Here's a reply from Rampage to one of the TFC mods regarding the hulls in T5 of the FM:
    "...you should have some of the repeatable in that prize pool. If somehow you are capped out on all of those, then you would need to redeem one of them."
    Yep... Players First... to get boffed...
  • michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    Hydras get a speed increase for each hydra in the fleet. So hydras will be faster.
  • KRAKnDoc
    KRAKnDoc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 104
    S L O W    C L A P    nice job messing up Greta as Legion in the popup about the Legion Colonies, that should have been a picture of ZOE , NICE attention to DETAIL there KIXEYE !!!!
    Image may contain: text
  • paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 265
    fulcrumer said:
    Remind me- why did I bother with the raid again?
    Passed on last 3 raids and could care less about flag. It will be useless real soon the way kix has been going.

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,696
    So let me get this straight; in the last rampage reports you said you were NOT reducing the build times on the manticores which you acknowledge are too high as reducing the buildtimes UNDERMINES and DEVALUES the time / coin the existing players put into building them.
    BUT
    you add the greta inferno dragon into the FM when the raid players worked their butts off to get it in is only 2 weeks old. Talk about a double standard.
    Sucks for those of us that had only enough points to have to choose between the GID and the makara's manticore and we took the gid. I would have taken the other one if I knew kix was going to do this.
  • Shark Attack 167
    Shark Attack 167
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 36
    So let me get this straight; in the last rampage reports you said you were NOT reducing the build times on the manticores which you acknowledge are too high as reducing the buildtimes UNDERMINES and DEVALUES the time / coin the existing players put into building them.
    BUT
    you add the greta inferno dragon into the FM when the raid players worked their butts off to get it in is only 2 weeks old. Talk about a double standard.
    Sucks for those of us that had only enough points to have to choose between the GID and the makara's manticore and we took the gid. I would have taken the other one if I knew kix was going to do this.
    i had 100 million points but insane grinding they def dont care "Players First"
    Shark Attack 167
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 886
    BUT
    i had 100 million points but insane grinding they def dont care "Players First"
    where did you see they were putting the GID in the fm - can you please post link only dragon was in my fm currently - i have them both but can you share where GID is going in fm

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598