Changes to the FM in July, August and September

  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    other forced refits to old fleet to do exactly what we already doing and no value for our coins and time new armors add 9 hours repair for a full fleet  (22 m*25 times=550 m /60=9.1) well if you consider this as an exciting new feature is because you lost the grip with reality 
    You have to get/use the limited ones now, free to hit repair, pay to play.
    you guys realise you don't need to get your ships sunk right? the whole idea is to use your brain and minimise your damage taken by building well and approaching the target with a little skill.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    bort said:
    other forced refits to old fleet to do exactly what we already doing and no value for our coins and time new armors add 9 hours repair for a full fleet  (22 m*25 times=550 m /60=9.1) well if you consider this as an exciting new feature is because you lost the grip with reality 
    You have to get/use the limited ones now, free to hit repair, pay to play.
    you guys realise you don't need to get your ships sunk right? the whole idea is to use your brain and minimise your damage taken by building well and approaching the target with a little skill.
    please stay in 378..  so a few of us can come make you understand that ships do get sunk, no matter how much you try to approach the target with skills..


  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    edited 16 Jul 2018, 10:37PM
    bort said:
    well yes, if you're greedy and need everything instantly i'm sure you can burn through plenty of base parts. there are still other targets around for base parts too ...

    i hadn't needed to tweak my FM fleet. I was autoing 111s with my IBs up until the change. After that I just auto 117s with my IDs that were almost completely built with tokens. have not been any rush to tweak them, because they keep changing the targets. Near enough is good enough so i'll still be saving tokens up to use once I know what works. My Greta is currently building armorless to be out for VXP.

    Build days. But be ready, this is a bit of rocket science here:

    30 or 31 days per month for your shipyard. last i checked that's how many days are in a month. except february. feel free to argue that one ...
    30 or 31 days for your conq yard
    18 days of tokens from 3 fms per month (or 24 once per quarter)
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid
    7 sloth this raid
    8 BUS this raid
    7 miss storm cruiser this raid
    7 onslaught this raid
    7 warden this raid
    7 impact cruiser this raid
    7 proto tideseeker this raid
    6 phoenix this raid
    15 phoenix this raid
    6 skyfire this raid
    15 skyfire this raid

    Plus numerous TLCs that gave away what? another bunch of proto-tide tokens, some proto cent tokens, more manti tokens. Various PvP tokens in the Bounty as well.

    okay you're right 150 build days in a month was wrong. it was way under what we can actually get.

    ps. lol at medals. how far further do they get you in the game?
    All those tokens are great, especially if you got somewhere
     near 800 mil to get them?
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    bort said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    bort said:


    Will the new targets have charge armor depletion like the raid top targets?
    These targets do have the Draconian Anti-Charged Armor Tech,  you will want Zynthonite Armor D5-XM for the best protection. I have the article above to reflect this.
    Rampage-I have a serious question. You posted suggested builds-a nice touch. I think that's a good step. BUT-did you even take a second or two and look at the build time for those suggested hulls? Over 19 DAYS for the Reg Inf Dragon and over 21 DAYS for the Gretas. Why don't you understand(or more likely don't care) that the build times are back to the point they were a few years ago when people said they were sick of this crap. 3 WEEKS to build ONE SHIP. Really? I know you guys are hoping people will hate that and coin the ships at over $100 EACH. Yes, that would be a nice thing FOR YOU. Yes, I realize your employees are paid at least $60-80K Minimum in the Bay Area. Some more than $100K. The Bay area is one of the most expensive areas in CA and the US to live in. But what about the rest of us that don't make YOUR salary? The game is flat getting too expensive any more for the majority of players. You have slowly raised the repair times on the Raid Fleets, FM fleets, Chore fleets to at least 3-4 HOURS per ship. So we are back to 12-20 HOURS of repair for a fleet-exactly where we were no so long ago when you weren't at Kixeye. We want to play but this just getting ridiculous, man. Take a look at what you are doing and try for just a minute to look at it from the PLAYERS POINT OF VIEW. We are quite sick of you guys completely ignoring what the players would like to see-EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID "Player First". Empty words Rampage. These changes ARE NOT player first-period.
    it doesnt take too long to refit your IDs with the new gear. a couple weeks max for a free player. So a free player should have the flag finished as well by the next raid.

    dont get your ships sunk and repair times are not an issue at all.
    What the Heck is a BORT?  Is that the New Monkeys I heard Kix is Training to speak on Their Behalf
    lol no. just someone who used to play a somewhat challenging strategy game, which gradually shifted to slightly challenging, and is now pretty much a cakewalk for us non-coiners who know how to play strategy games.
    been in the same sector as you a few times

    NEVER EVER seen you on playing the game

    however...…..some talk a good game on forums

    why do you keep stating this? you know that i do all the raids. and do them coin free.

    you just like trolling?
    well, if it were me, I'd point out that all he does is peek bases to try to instigate a hit on his....but that would be trolling, so I won't :)
    hmm, peek a base, he would have to be in the game to do that ;)
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Joe_B222 said:
    bort said:
    other forced refits to old fleet to do exactly what we already doing and no value for our coins and time new armors add 9 hours repair for a full fleet  (22 m*25 times=550 m /60=9.1) well if you consider this as an exciting new feature is because you lost the grip with reality 
    You have to get/use the limited ones now, free to hit repair, pay to play.
    you guys realise you don't need to get your ships sunk right? the whole idea is to use your brain and minimise your damage taken by building well and approaching the target with a little skill.
    please stay in 378..  so a few of us can come make you understand that ships do get sunk, no matter how much you try to approach the target with skills..


    my caedes and a manti fleet both got sunk this raid ...

    how many of your fleets got sunk by players this raid?
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    edited 16 Jul 2018, 11:08PM
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    well yes, if you're greedy and need everything instantly i'm sure you can burn through plenty of base parts. there are still other targets around for base parts too ...

    i hadn't needed to tweak my FM fleet. I was autoing 111s with my IBs up until the change. After that I just auto 117s with my IDs that were almost completely built with tokens. have not been any rush to tweak them, because they keep changing the targets. Near enough is good enough so i'll still be saving tokens up to use once I know what works. My Greta is currently building armorless to be out for VXP.

    Build days. But be ready, this is a bit of rocket science here:

    30 or 31 days per month for your shipyard. last i checked that's how many days are in a month. except february. feel free to argue that one ...
    30 or 31 days for your conq yard
    18 days of tokens from 3 fms per month (or 24 once per quarter)
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid
    7 sloth this raid
    8 BUS this raid
    7 miss storm cruiser this raid
    7 onslaught this raid
    7 warden this raid
    7 impact cruiser this raid
    7 proto tideseeker this raid
    6 phoenix this raid
    15 phoenix this raid
    6 skyfire this raid
    15 skyfire this raid

    Plus numerous TLCs that gave away what? another bunch of proto-tide tokens, some proto cent tokens, more manti tokens. Various PvP tokens in the Bounty as well.

    okay you're right 150 build days in a month was wrong. it was way under what we can actually get.

    ps. lol at medals. how far further do they get you in the game?
    All those tokens are great, especially if you got somewhere
     near 800 mil to get them?
    dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    bort said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    well yes, if you're greedy and need everything instantly i'm sure you can burn through plenty of base parts. there are still other targets around for base parts too ...

    i hadn't needed to tweak my FM fleet. I was autoing 111s with my IBs up until the change. After that I just auto 117s with my IDs that were almost completely built with tokens. have not been any rush to tweak them, because they keep changing the targets. Near enough is good enough so i'll still be saving tokens up to use once I know what works. My Greta is currently building armorless to be out for VXP.

    Build days. But be ready, this is a bit of rocket science here:

    30 or 31 days per month for your shipyard. last i checked that's how many days are in a month. except february. feel free to argue that one ...
    30 or 31 days for your conq yard
    18 days of tokens from 3 fms per month (or 24 once per quarter)
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid
    7 sloth this raid
    8 BUS this raid
    7 miss storm cruiser this raid
    7 onslaught this raid
    7 warden this raid
    7 impact cruiser this raid
    7 proto tideseeker this raid
    6 phoenix this raid
    15 phoenix this raid
    6 skyfire this raid
    15 skyfire this raid

    Plus numerous TLCs that gave away what? another bunch of proto-tide tokens, some proto cent tokens, more manti tokens. Various PvP tokens in the Bounty as well.

    okay you're right 150 build days in a month was wrong. it was way under what we can actually get.

    ps. lol at medals. how far further do they get you in the game?
    All those tokens are great, especially if you got somewhere
     near 800 mil to get them?
    dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
    I got 470 mil, didn't even come close, so I guessed...how did you work it out?
  • Prof D
    Prof D
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 33
    doesn't this run contrary to the Boss's letter?
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    "Starting with the July FM update the regular Inferno Dragon, along with its associated components,  will be available in the FM as well."

    Can you tell me what "associated components" will be offered so I don't bother getting them in the raid?
    No. You must gamble. ;)
  • DEVILADY
    DEVILADY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 13
    **** KIXEYE..AGAIN MAKING US REFIT AND WE HAVE NO TIME TO DO IT. DO YOU KNOW HOW HOW MANY PLAYERS HAVE LEFT IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND ARE PLANNING TO LEAVE WITHIN A WEEK!!  SO MANY CHANGES AND ZERO TIME TO DO IT THEN YOU CHANGE IT AGAIN!! MANY HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET THOUGH THE 117 OR 112 AND NOW YOU MAKE IT HARDER. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    well yes, if you're greedy and need everything instantly i'm sure you can burn through plenty of base parts. there are still other targets around for base parts too ...

    i hadn't needed to tweak my FM fleet. I was autoing 111s with my IBs up until the change. After that I just auto 117s with my IDs that were almost completely built with tokens. have not been any rush to tweak them, because they keep changing the targets. Near enough is good enough so i'll still be saving tokens up to use once I know what works. My Greta is currently building armorless to be out for VXP.

    Build days. But be ready, this is a bit of rocket science here:

    30 or 31 days per month for your shipyard. last i checked that's how many days are in a month. except february. feel free to argue that one ...
    30 or 31 days for your conq yard
    18 days of tokens from 3 fms per month (or 24 once per quarter)
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid
    7 sloth this raid
    8 BUS this raid
    7 miss storm cruiser this raid
    7 onslaught this raid
    7 warden this raid
    7 impact cruiser this raid
    7 proto tideseeker this raid
    6 phoenix this raid
    15 phoenix this raid
    6 skyfire this raid
    15 skyfire this raid

    Plus numerous TLCs that gave away what? another bunch of proto-tide tokens, some proto cent tokens, more manti tokens. Various PvP tokens in the Bounty as well.

    okay you're right 150 build days in a month was wrong. it was way under what we can actually get.

    ps. lol at medals. how far further do they get you in the game?
    All those tokens are great, especially if you got somewhere
     near 800 mil to get them?
    dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
    I got 470 mil, didn't even come close, so I guessed...how did you work it out?
    how did i work it out? basic maths.

    to get to 150 total current tokens

    30 shipyard
    30 conq yard 
    18 FM
    2 TLC/bounty (3x12hr/1x12hr)
    12 TLCs proto tide
    22 TLCs various manti tlcs
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid

    Total required from raid: 25 x 4million = 100 million.
  • MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 248
    How about making a way for players like myself to get the hulls to do specifics instead of changing the fm and have to have a certain fleet to do said fm...having to do 89-103 isnt enough points per... had to leave the game for a while and now impossible to keep up..need a realistic way to get get all this stuff instead of getting further and further behind... too expensive, too much damage, and too time consuming with everything else that has to be done just to build, repair and stay up with changes... let alone resources required its gotten really stupid .. 
    Morpheus
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    bort said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    bort said:
    other forced refits to old fleet to do exactly what we already doing and no value for our coins and time new armors add 9 hours repair for a full fleet  (22 m*25 times=550 m /60=9.1) well if you consider this as an exciting new feature is because you lost the grip with reality 
    You have to get/use the limited ones now, free to hit repair, pay to play.
    you guys realise you don't need to get your ships sunk right? the whole idea is to use your brain and minimise your damage taken by building well and approaching the target with a little skill.
    please stay in 378..  so a few of us can come make you understand that ships do get sunk, no matter how much you try to approach the target with skills..


    my caedes and a manti fleet both got sunk this raid ...

    how many of your fleets got sunk by players this raid?
    not a single one.

  • Lactose
    Lactose
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 109
    start awarding some bloody uri for the FM's
  • jack the reaper
    jack the reaper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 388
    Im sitting here laughing at Will Harbin's , we gonna fix the game post , Immediately followed by this piece of trash change to the fm .  He did state that "changes wouldnt be made just for money" .  So it looks like the changes are made for money and something else.  I just cant figure out what the something else is .  Maybe , just maybe ,   this new super crew will figure out a way to get this game back on track.  Meanwhile overnite repair and slow play are my best friends.
  • Possaman
    Possaman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 124
    I personally would just like the opportunity to win the dragon hulls as I didn't get it due to work comittments.
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    bort said:dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
    Your assertion that there was plenty of time to do the builds was based and backed up by the assumption that one would get all the tokens. This is not realistic, especially for the players that need tokens.
  • mihaicristian
    mihaicristian
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 36
    Funny, my impression is that you actually encourage people to stop playing the game. I am playing it for more than 6 years by now and seriously considering to quit. It is no fun anymore, in order to keep up you either coin or it is a non stop job including weekends. My alliance used to be very active with many members helping each other. In the July event, only 6 (yes, SIX) players participated, only one got more than 100 mil points. Can't remember how many just quit and there is no hope getting others to join.
    Not so sure what will happen, I'll be in vacation next week but when I'll return, if the game still looks as it is today, I will stop playing too, better things to do in my free time than destroying my eyes in front of my laptop for this game.
    And to quote you Rampage, you have been warned and have plenty of time to react! LOL!
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 932
    Im sitting here laughing at Will Harbin's , we gonna fix the game post , Immediately followed by this piece of trash change to the fm .  He did state that "changes wouldnt be made just for money" .  So it looks like the changes are made for money and something else.  I just cant figure out what the something else is .  Maybe , just maybe ,   this new super crew will figure out a way to get this game back on track.  Meanwhile overnite repair and slow play are my best friends.
    nooo nooonoon nononoon noo super crews.... that's a slippery **** to not being able to play unless you buy the latest commander..... anyone play "galaxy online" a few years back.. you could take a level one ship and put a legendary commander (which basically had to be purchased) on it and kill the latest tech ships, then they changed targets so you couldn't complete them without those commanders... no one from kix is to read this post....
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    bort said:dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
    Your assertion that there was plenty of time to do the builds was based and backed up by the assumption that one would get all the tokens. This is not realistic, especially for the players that need tokens.
    they use the stepping stones to work their way up....

    you can build a ton more than you actually need if you're already caught up.
  • rik.farish.1
    rik.farish.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 14
    As a long time player, I certainly hear and agree with many of the statements made above. However, many of you ignore a simple but obvious point...this is a  "free" game.  And by that I mean you don't have to spent a dime if you don't want too.  Now here is the key point.  Stop spending, live within the game limits for 2-6 mos and see how fast the gamer's at Kixeye change things.  Affect the cash flow and you WILL effect changes.  Why should management change things as long as the players pony up the money necessary to get all the latest goodies and gadgets.  Stop being impatient or greedy, (or both) and quit giving Kixeye all the extra loot.  They will either terminate the game or make some of the changes the rank and file are talking about.  What do you have to lose?
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    edited 17 Jul 2018, 2:39PM
    "No changes to the FM for a year"   Yet it changes every 2-3 farking months...  Guess Harbin was just blowing more smoke up our collective bunghole
    ...
  • UN Flash
    UN Flash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 475
    Giving us builds for the changes coming up. Hmmm.... is this what is meant by monetization?

  • jim.lore.31
    jim.lore.31
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 103
    As a long time player, I certainly hear and agree with many of the statements made above. However, many of you ignore a simple but obvious point...this is a  "free" game.  And by that I mean you don't have to spent a dime if you don't want too.  Now here is the key point.  Stop spending, live within the game limits for 2-6 mos and see how fast the gamer's at Kixeye change things.  Affect the cash flow and you WILL effect changes.  Why should management change things as long as the players pony up the money necessary to get all the latest goodies and gadgets.  Stop being impatient or greedy, (or both) and quit giving Kixeye all the extra loot.  They will either terminate the game or make some of the changes the rank and file are talking about.  What do you have to lose?
    I really like this statement with one exception......IF we do not go for the latest tech, coin for the latest tech...than what do we do in the game? The only thing really that you can do with lower level ships is gather resources.  Not much fun but it would prove a point.  It is nice to think about but i doubt if the "whales" will stop coining.  Although i heard "Priceiswrong" left the game? Is this true?
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,257
    I really like this statement with one exception......IF we do not go for the latest tech, coin for the latest tech...than what do we do in the game? The only thing really that you can do with lower level ships is gather resources.  Not much fun but it would prove a point.  It is nice to think about but i doubt if the "whales" will stop coining.  Although i heard "Priceiswrong" left the game? Is this true?
    Yep, PriceIsWrong did stop playing BP...he did make a message about that on FB.

    But i am not sure that he scraped his base too, like many others did.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

    Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,526
    So, again despite the usual Fandom of Bort,   there is pretty much negativity and good points made about the change.   To me this is the first real test of the Harbin letter.   Does he push out something again that the players don't want.
    Ray_P   


    Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

    Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

    Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • jack the reaper
    jack the reaper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 388
    Im sitting here laughing at Will Harbin's , we gonna fix the game post , Immediately followed by this piece of trash change to the fm .  He did state that "changes wouldnt be made just for money" .  So it looks like the changes are made for money and something else.  I just cant figure out what the something else is .  Maybe , just maybe ,   this new super crew will figure out a way to get this game back on track.  Meanwhile overnite repair and slow play are my best friends.
    nooo nooonoon nononoon noo super crews.... that's a slippery **** to not being able to play unless you buy the latest commander..... anyone play "galaxy online" a few years back.. you could take a level one ship and put a legendary commander (which basically had to be purchased) on it and kill the latest tech ships, then they changed targets so you couldn't complete them without those commanders... no one from kix is to read this post....
    sorry , i shuld have been more specifiic,  I meant the new development and management crew (super crew) that Harbin was talking about in his statement .  They cant even update the rouge crews we have, let alone bring in a new level that im sure would further break the game . ( I agree with u about that)
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    bort said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:
    well yes, if you're greedy and need everything instantly i'm sure you can burn through plenty of base parts. there are still other targets around for base parts too ...

    i hadn't needed to tweak my FM fleet. I was autoing 111s with my IBs up until the change. After that I just auto 117s with my IDs that were almost completely built with tokens. have not been any rush to tweak them, because they keep changing the targets. Near enough is good enough so i'll still be saving tokens up to use once I know what works. My Greta is currently building armorless to be out for VXP.

    Build days. But be ready, this is a bit of rocket science here:

    30 or 31 days per month for your shipyard. last i checked that's how many days are in a month. except february. feel free to argue that one ...
    30 or 31 days for your conq yard
    18 days of tokens from 3 fms per month (or 24 once per quarter)
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid
    7 sloth this raid
    8 BUS this raid
    7 miss storm cruiser this raid
    7 onslaught this raid
    7 warden this raid
    7 impact cruiser this raid
    7 proto tideseeker this raid
    6 phoenix this raid
    15 phoenix this raid
    6 skyfire this raid
    15 skyfire this raid

    Plus numerous TLCs that gave away what? another bunch of proto-tide tokens, some proto cent tokens, more manti tokens. Various PvP tokens in the Bounty as well.

    okay you're right 150 build days in a month was wrong. it was way under what we can actually get.

    ps. lol at medals. how far further do they get you in the game?
    All those tokens are great, especially if you got somewhere
     near 800 mil to get them?
    dont be a greedy pig. you dont need them all.

    also quit the drama queen exaggeration - how did you add up 800 million, even if you wanted every single token on the list?
    I got 470 mil, didn't even come close, so I guessed...how did you work it out?
    how did i work it out? basic maths.

    to get to 150 total current tokens

    30 shipyard
    30 conq yard 
    18 FM
    2 TLC/bounty (3x12hr/1x12hr)
    12 TLCs proto tide
    22 TLCs various manti tlcs
    10 makara this raid
    10  manti this raid
    15 inferno dragon this raid

    Total required from raid: 25 x 4million = 100 million.
    Maths is great, unfortunately yours is wrong
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Im sitting here laughing at Will Harbin's , we gonna fix the game post , Immediately followed by this piece of trash change to the fm .  He did state that "changes wouldnt be made just for money" .  So it looks like the changes are made for money and something else.  I just cant figure out what the something else is .  Maybe , just maybe ,   this new super crew will figure out a way to get this game back on track.  Meanwhile overnite repair and slow play are my best friends.
    nooo nooonoon nononoon noo super crews.... that's a slippery **** to not being able to play unless you buy the latest commander..... anyone play "galaxy online" a few years back.. you could take a level one ship and put a legendary commander (which basically had to be purchased) on it and kill the latest tech ships, then they changed targets so you couldn't complete them without those commanders... no one from kix is to read this post....
    sorry , i shuld have been more specifiic,  I meant the new development and management crew (super crew) that Harbin was talking about in his statement .  They cant even update the rouge crews we have, let alone bring in a new level that im sure would further break the game . ( I agree with u about that)
    we don't want rogue crews updating mate, that will lead to targets being tuned for said crews

  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 595
    "No changes to the FM for a year"   Yet it changes every 2-3 farking months...  Guess Harbin was just blowing more smoke up our collective bunghole
    ...
    You're quite a bit behind the times I see.  Many months ago when they went back to the 4 month raid cycles they removed the garrison style from the rotation and said it would stay strictly in the FM. As a result, they also said some sort of change would come to the FM every 4 months.
Sign In or Register to comment.