Ship build codes?

SemperFidelis0
SemperFidelis0
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 8
 i tried many times to clear my code and paste a new code in and every time it will not let me copy or paste in the box once it is empty? anyone have an idea why?   I am not a great player but i keep trying even trying to do things from a different way in-case i was doing it wrong but really how many ways can you copy and paste a code?  also any kixeye people looking here if you can see something wrong on my dock that is stopping it and can fix it great or if you see a way for me to fix my problem also great. i am about to put in a ticket just trying to find my own solution before i do if i can.
  • dan963
    dan963
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 12
    use control-V command on keyboard to paste

• SemperFidelis0
    SemperFidelis0
    Greenhorn
    ok will try it

• mark holden
    mark holden
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1
    need build for proto cen

• SemperFidelis0
    SemperFidelis0
    Greenhorn
    i do not have a build code for that ship yet as i did not get it in the raid you can get good builds from youtube video makers Derpythecow & RenP both put out good videos as well as WIN69 and a few others they usually have build codes at end of the videos in case you never go to youtube it can help a lot in how to build fleets better for game. I am still on the fence if i am going to try to do the TLC for the ship right now might wait for next raid and try for it then. anyone who has a decent build code feel free to post here for Mark.