Sub Sector Resource Base ????

Suasage and Peppers
Suasage and Peppers
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 61
Really, Kixeye?? I just hit one of these new Sub-Sector Resource Bases with a full fleet of Blood and regular Hydras, D117-S launchers, Siege Battery IV, Launcher System X6, Multiplex Charge Doubler, Charged Armor and Sprint Countermeasures. Managed to kill ONE platform of turrets before entire fleet was sunk. Now no access to bases parts or uranium in practical quantities. So what's next, Kix? Invulnerability and invisibility? I just spent fifty bucks for a fleet of Fangs. No  doubt those will be obsoleted post haste as well. What a freaking ripoff this game has become.....
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,717
    edited 9 Jun 2018, 3:45AM
    The new SSRB's are targeted towards coop if you are using the older fleets. 

The proto fleets, such as the Proto Tide, are what you want if you want to solo the targets.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/736979

There are a few videos in here posted by players showing how to do them.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Murray Teale
    Murray Teale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1
    Really, Kixeye?? I just hit one of these new Sub-Sector Resource Bases with a full fleet of Blood and regular Hydras, D117-S launchers, Siege Battery IV, Launcher System X6, Multiplex Charge Doubler, Charged Armor and Sprint Countermeasures. Managed to kill ONE platform of turrets before entire fleet was sunk. Now no access to bases parts or uranium in practical quantities. So what's next, Kix? Invulnerability and invisibility? I just spent fifty bucks for a fleet of Fangs. No  doubt those will be obsoleted post haste as well. What a freaking ripoff this game has become.....

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 375
    there was no income coming in from old dubs; therefore the change.    Kix cannot abide you doing chores for free
  • deadpools002
    deadpools002
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 22
    those that are not intelligent enough to realize that paying to play is getting you no where in game, should realize they are the current problem with game. yes it needs to make money, but there was different ways to do it without violating every gaming code to do it...
  • Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,339
    Pssst... If you are a real pirate, you go find big place where people are doing those targets and steal half of their loot.. Don't cry like a baby, BE A PIRATE!
  • Suasage and Peppers
    Suasage and Peppers
    Potential Threat
    Ruube1 said:
    Pssst... If you are a real pirate, you go find big place where people are doing those targets and steal half of their loot.. Don't cry like a baby, BE A PIRATE!
    Put down the bong and seek help.....
  • shawn.plew
    shawn.plew
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2
    So Kix I finally got to hit 1 of these sector core targets, Used my Hydra and bucc fleet copped 20 hr rep bill and didn't kill 1 turret so got nothing. That same fleet could do drac bases for 10 mins dmg and Uranium bases for 1 hr 10 mins. Lost for words really why do we even bother ??? Your about to lose another player and my alliance aint happy either so more will follow. Fix this fuckup please. ASAP
  • SSC2000
    SSC2000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 293
    To be fair, old drac bases and Dubs were designed before we had Bucs and Hydras, they were a lot harder to do using punishers
  • thestonemonkey
    thestonemonkey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 47
    edited 10 Jun 2018, 1:32PM
    Have a look at this Siege Hydra SSRB video, I hope it helps you out: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=yvjX0pnBnyM&t=39
    Remember, you're only as good as the battle your about to have, the rest is simply pure history!
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,649
    ^That.

And if you don't want to refit or do it solo, this is a co-op battle with nothing changed from the raid:

"I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • SSJacques
    SSJacques
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 53

U did wrong buying the fangs if you knew they were obsolete. U did right to complain against the sub sector base... they messing up big time

SSJack
  • Jose Prieto
    Jose Prieto
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 21
    Who will be the thinking head in kixe? How is it possible to do an update like this? I do not understand. I want to receive the satisfaction questionnaire.
    This update has far surpassed the biggest crap they have done in the game.
    Very good very good Kixe, you have overcome, goal achieved, they can sleep well now.
    Best regards, 

• Suasage and Peppers
    Suasage and Peppers
    Potential Threat
    SSJacques said:

U did wrong buying the fangs if you knew they were obsolete. U did right to complain against the sub sector base... they messing up big time

I didn't say I knew the Fangs were obsolete. In my opinion they aren't. I said, "No  doubt those will be obsoleted post haste as well." Pay attention before commenting. 

• I agree with what you have said mate i did the same with a fully built fleet of Buccs i killed the first platform and lost 1/4 of life got to the second and bam fleet dead what a joke just like all the rest of the crap they have been doing over these months take away what players need to try and keep up with the game not everyone can get the fleets they talk about once again catering for the big money players who can afford everything this game is going down faster than the Titanic, It's no wonder players are leaving in droves. Players can't keep begging other players to kill these way over the top with damage and defence sub sector bases, you people will never learn a lot of players have just been able to do the old targets and you take them away and once again the lower players and the ones that can't spend the money you lot want them to spend so you just screw them over once again, REMEMBER WHEN ALL THE LOWER AND MIDDLE PLAYERS ARE PUSHED OUT OF THE GAME ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS ALL THE CRYING BIG COIN PLAYERS THAT STARTED ALL THIS CRAP WAY BACK WHEN WE HAD 5 ABOVE AND 5 BELOW BASE ATTACKS JUST BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT HIT 15 BASES WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE LIKE YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM NOW NEVER IN THIS GAME COULD YOU WALK THROUGH WITHOUT EVEN GOING INTO THE BASE TO HIT IT KILLING IT FROM THE OUTSIDE.OVER THE LAST 6 OR SO MONTHS THE HULLS THAT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT OUT THAT MOSTLY THE BIG COINERS CAN GET ARE JUST ABOUT NONE SINKABLE IN MOST MIDDLE AND LOWER BASES SO THEY CAN GO FROM BASE TO BASE AND WIPE OUT A WHOLE ALLIANCE AND HARDLEY GET THEIR FLEETS SCRATCHED, OH I FORGOT THAT MAKES THE BIG COINERS HAPPY ONCE AGAIN, WHAT WILL WE BE UP AGAINST WHEN YOU DO YOUR NEXT FIX FOR THE BIG BOYS 
  • Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,339
    Everyone should have schit load of Hydra tokens in their inventory. If they don't, they need to ask them self, "why i don't have them".... I did all my refits with tokens to my hydra fleet, changed all armors, some specials and there was enough tokens to do it for all 5 ships.
  • Busta Chiry
    Busta Chiry
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 184
    SSRB Siege Side can be done with 2 Hydra fleets coop on AUTO... stop whining!  Just hit the up arrow and the S key when the battle starts (both players) and make some popcorn FFS.

• jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 238
    edited 11 Jun 2018, 3:49PM
    While I don't like the loss of an easy source of abundant uranium any more than anyone else, people have to realize these new SSRBs aren't the only source of uranium and base parts on the map, and our current fleets can do the other targets fairly easily.  If you don't want to build the Proto Whatever fleets then don't.  I won't be stressing over it.  People also need to realize these are new, very top end targets which are replacing targets which used to be very hard to do when they first came out. People complained very loudly about the Drac Bases and DUBs, just as people are complaining about the new targets right now. People also used to build special fleets just to hit the DUBs back in the day.  The only reason they had been so easy to do in recent months is because they were very old targets.  The gravy train is now over, and I don't like it either, but saying people are cut off from getting premium resources now is just ridiculous.
  • Evilest_Overlord
    Evilest_Overlord
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 16
    Yet again kix kicked us in the face with the sudden and unexpected change in targets.  I personally don't have a problem with new targets, but detest sudden changes. 

I DO VERY MUCH HATE, REALLY HATE, INCREDIBLY HATE, CO OP targets.  Who ever thought it was a good idea to force people to do co op targets need to be taken out behind the chemical shed and shot. (V for Vendetta reference is very apt here)  I have no problem with having Co Op targets for people who like them, but forcing us too is the reason I have seriously limited how much money I spend on this game.  I will continue to do such till this is changed.  I suggest everyone else does the same.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,289
    Yet again kix kicked us in the face with the sudden and unexpected change in targets.  I personally don't have a problem with new targets, but detest sudden changes. 

I DO VERY MUCH HATE, REALLY HATE, INCREDIBLY HATE, CO OP targets.  Who ever thought it was a good idea to force people to do co op targets need to be taken out behind the chemical shed and shot. (V for Vendetta reference is very apt here)  I have no problem with having Co Op targets for people who like them, but forcing us too is the reason I have seriously limited how much money I spend on this game.  I will continue to do such till this is changed.  I suggest everyone else does the same.
    How are they forcing you to do the target? There are still tons of map targets that you can do for the resources that are in the SSRB.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Busta Chiry
    Busta Chiry
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 184

Unexpected???  Are you saying that because it was unexpected by YOU who probably only uses the forum to complain about things without actually reading the top pinned messages?  That seems to be the case, here...

Also there is NOBODY holding a gun to your head to do the SSRB targets there are still map targets and expeditions you can do.
  • PeteW
    PeteW
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 26
    Yep. I hit one with a full fleet of skulled fangs. Didn't work out too well and I got 0 U. Hopeless. This is supposed to be a skirmish target right?
  • Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 112
    You all didn't think Kix wanted the players to actually have time playing and enjoying your selves did you.
  • Nitromthn
    Nitromthn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 617
    Kihei said:
    Did that guy actually say 'if you are using the older fleets.'? Exactly how on Earth do you consider Hydras to be an old fleet? We JUST finished the **** Siege raid not 2 months ago, and you're calling them 'old'?! These aren't flippin' Punishers we're talking about here. Hydras are top of the line, as far as Siege fleets are concerned there, bub. You need to get a grip on reality if that's really how you think.
    if it came out yesterday .. today it is considered old... that is kixeye mentality.. lol 
  • Rainlion
    Rainlion
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 184
    Sounds like you need to work on your build... here, watch this to get some ideas

• Suasage and Peppers
    Suasage and Peppers
    Potential Threat
    Rainlion said:
    Sounds like you need to work on your build... here, watch this to get some ideas

Sounds like you need to read posts a little more carefully before commenting.