Solution Discussion: "Ring of Fire" Exploit

  • SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 92

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    Goldendoodle

    Are you going to address my issue that you are about to reward many players with PvP season rewards that use these and other exploits EVERY SINGLE DAY?

    EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in the top 100 AT LEAST has not hit a single base that is an ENEMY in months.....they farm infamy from there feeder accounts and stayed bubbled 23.5 hours a day and you think 69ing is bad???

    Your rewarding the very players you are claiming you want to stop

    we said this from day 1, this season is total bollocs.  There is no way to get these crazy infamy figures without farming alt bases for weeks on end and using every know legal but non sportsmanlike  trick in the book.

    Whatcha talking about Croft??????

    Its completely feasible for some that is open and available to have 27k infamy

    I'm shocked there isnt 12 guys like that in Every sector

    It's not like you can lose 200-350 infamy every time you get 3 started or something like that

  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14

    @BAD_CO said:
    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading

    Completely unreasonable and would end this game within 3 months

    People would never put up with being hit every hour...... that's ludicrous

    Lmao spoken like a true 69er
  • Megan7Megan
    Megan7Megan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 8
    edited 26 Apr 2018, 9:54PM
    Very Good decision from Kixeye.
    Agreed 99,99 %. but pls do not apply this change for attacking rogue bases...
    coz in event time or for omega base we need to end attack 2,3,5,6 times or more.
    make this change for PVP Only...
    and one more question...how if 1player attack player bases with 5platoon ? he end attack 2times without doing any damage... all his platoon going back to base ? and how if 1player attack another player platoon using 2or 3 or 5 platoon 
    i mean 5plat vs 1 plat. but he end attack 2 times without any damage ? all his platoon will going back to base ??
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,496
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game
    congrats.....you have now discovered the reason for joining alliances and not fighting only solo.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 92

    @BAD_CO said:
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:

    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading

    Completely unreasonable and would end this game within 3 months

    People would never put up with being hit every hour...... that's ludicrous

    Lmao spoken like a true 69er

    Hardly....but I understand the overall game a lot better then you obviously do

  • SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 92

    @snydersh said:
    Dr.Mahmoud96 said:

    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game

    congrats.....you have now discovered the reason for joining alliances and not fighting only solo.

    He is in an alliance....mine

  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14

    @BAD_CO said:
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:

    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading

    Completely unreasonable and would end this game within 3 months

    People would never put up with being hit every hour...... that's ludicrous

    Lmao spoken like a true 69er

    Hardly....but I understand the overall game a lot better then you obviously do

    No your a 69er ....the solution is right there as i laid it out ring of fire is not the problem its the 69ers like yourself that are ruining this game and want infamy and everything else handed to you ....This is a war game not sit in bubble and act like hero for 6 months and pad infamy 
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 80
    The 69 you're describing seems to be a ring of fire.  I thought the definition of 69 in war commander is when 2 players give each other a friendly bubble while 1 or both are attacking an enemy base.  Even 1 account giving an attacking account a friendly bubble is considered a 69.  A ring of fire is something completely different.  As far as your solution to ring of fire, that sounds like it's going to interfere with players trying to defend their bases with all their own toons.  Many of us use cloaked units, playing hide and seek to buy time for allies to help come snipe or to keep the attacker's bases exposed longer while he's trying to crack your map defenses.  Causing units to ghost home after 1 hit will completely defeat that particular strategy and it's a legitimate strategy, not an exploit. 
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 80
    edited 26 Apr 2018, 10:12PM
    This is the dumbest f-ing idea ever. You do this and people will stop making locks around their bases and they will just bubble them instead while they are hitting. At least with the locks there is a chance to break them if you have fast internet. 
    I have a fast net with a gaming rig sporting an SSD hard drive.  I can't crack those "auto click" rings for ish.  That's a 3rd party program at work for sure.  Time to stop hiding and start defending!  At least a friendly bubble will limit them to 1 attack rather than hiding behind a ring for 2 hours hitting uncontested.  My only issue with that 1 hit ghosting home solution is that it will interrupt the legitimate toon defending strategy of playing hide and seek with a cloaked toon.  
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,422
    i think you  guys mixed up names and what is being abused  what this fixis is called the ring of fire  and it is not a good fix  how people  will get around this will just do a run or holding toons around the base while the player who is doing the hitting will just hit a few offline bases and for 7 mins and withdraw then the player who is doing the holding will just give the player they was protecting with the ring of fire  a firendly dome the real version of 69 heck they will just hit the base give a 1 or 2 star  then wait out the 7 mins thus not loseing any morale the long and short of it this will ADD to the 69s not take away from them   ie the friendly domes 
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182

    Hello,

    There have been a growing number of complaints recently regarding “69ing” in PVP. I’d like to break down exactly what KIXEYE’s stance is on the exploit (because it is an exploit), and what we’ll be doing to combat its use. In the short term, we’ll be releasing a change to the game as soon as possible to stop it from happening. In the long term, we’ll be looking to make changes to how PVP works so that working with your alliance mates to protect a base is a legitimate strategy that has fun and engaging counterplay. Below, I’m going to detail our approach to the problem and our proposed solution.

    Do you think it will address the issue? Could it be exploited in a way we haven’t considered? Either way, we want to know.

    The Problem

    Currently, in War Commander, when one platoon initiates combat against another platoon, all platoons involved become untargetable for the duration of the battle. Theoretically, this means that platoons can lock down in-game hexes in an invincible state for up to 7 minutes (plus load times). If neither platoon is destroyed, both platoons remain on the world map, and a new battle can immediately be restarted. Player’s have been abusing this mechanic to create an invincible ring around their base (or others’) that is impossible to penetrate. Through the use of scripting, this invincible ring can be maintained indefinitely with no effort on the part of the perpetrator.

    While we like the fact that players are co-operating with their teammates and using creative solutions in the PVP space, we do not like that this strategy has no counter play. Every move should expose a player to a counter-move, and with “69ing” that is not the case. This needs to change.

    The Solution

    The main issue with “69ing” is the repeatability. It’s the fact that a player can infinitely restart battles at no cost to themselves. To combat this, we are proposing the following:

    • All platoons have a property called Morale;

    • Losing a PVP battle results in your platoon having Low Morale;

    • If a platoon with Low Morale loses a PVP battle, they are instantly sent back to base (just like if you’d retreated);

    • Sending a platoon to your base resets its Morale to full; and

    • Low Morale platoons will have an icon above them that indicates their state.

    Given that all battles in War Commander must have a loser, placing platoons on the world map and continuously engaging in false battles will result in those platoons getting sent back to your base. If you want to set up your defensive ring again, you’ll need to re-deploy them, leaving you vulnerable.

    Secondly: from this point forward, we consider “69ing” an exploit.

    Our hope is that these two changes will significantly curtail the exploits use, and allow interesting play and counterplay on the world map.  The goal is to stop, or significantly reduce, “69ing” and make a positive change as soon as possible and then, in the long term continue to improve how PVP works in general, and on the world map in particular.

    What do you think?

    Regards,
    Goldendle
    I am glad your able t come up with a solution for base rings but this will kind of suck for other purposes like If I were to drive 5 minutes away from my base to attack someone and I get to their base and they have a bunch of friends defending base and I am sniping platoons and I catch a platoon that has units in that I can't take out without losses so I drop attack. If this were to happen twice I would have a 5 minute drive on top of the 5 minute drive back to my base..... Can we possibly get Moral increases on victory. So say I lose 1 attack and win another  and then I lose another I still have that 2 moral. Also is it possible to have our platoons gain moral while idle on map like If I was to attack a platoon and I am not able to kill it so I let go and run my platoon to a safe area of map. Can I earn my moral back over time when it is sitting idle and not engaged in attack. I myself have never done the ring of fire. I just laugh at pple that do. I do get annoyed when enemy are in a sector doing it non stop so I am glad your trying to fix the issue however I am not liking the proposal as it stands with 2 strikes your out because it effects allot more than just the pple running a 69 ring of fire around there bases.  Please put some more thought into it before releasing it. 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game
    MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYY

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14
    drag0nsun said:
    i think you  guys mixed up names and what is being abused  what this fixis is called the ring of fire  and it is not a good fix  how people  will get around this will just do a run or holding toons around the base while the player who is doing the hitting will just hit a few offline bases and for 7 mins and withdraw then the player who is doing the holding will just give the player they was protecting with the ring of fire  a firendly dome the real version of 69 heck they will just hit the base give a 1 or 2 star  then wait out the 7 mins thus not loseing any morale the long and short of it this will ADD to the 69s not take away from them   ie the friendly domes 
    very well said i could not have said it any better ..exactly 
  • jocky102
    jocky102
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 16
    Redeemer said:

    @Ricksanchez said:
    I dont agree with u coz i always use 69, 69 is my life, without 69 im nothing so stop writing nonsense here and leave 69 how it is forever.
    Just a reminder for u- Im the creator of 69

    Are you the 6 or the 9?

    The taker, right up the **** shoot
  • SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 92

    @BAD_CO said:
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:

    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:
    
    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading
    
    
    
    Completely unreasonable and would end this game within 3 months
    
    People would never put up with being hit every hour...... that's ludicrous
    

    Lmao spoken like a true 69er

    Hardly....but I understand the overall game a lot better then you obviously do

    No your a 69er ....the solution is right there as i laid it out ring of fire is not the problem its the 69ers like yourself that are ruining this game and want infamy and everything else handed to you ....This is a war game not sit in bubble and act like hero for 6 months and pad infamy 

    No your "solution" is ludicrous

    Let me try and explain it to you like your a 3 year old

    Only about 10% of the game population are actively involved in PvP.....I am one of them BTW. That being said 90% of the players are "sector defenders", "farmers", "PvE players" or any other term you choose to use. They play the game for the social aspect of the game and to engage in low stress PVE activity

    They do not want to deal with the kind of game you are proposing.....they will not want to be attacked every hour and if they are forced into a situation like th at where they are under fire 24 hours a day they will simply quit

    Guess what happens if 90% of the game population walks away

    Your proposal is moronic at best

  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,075
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game
    So what's a "community director"?
    A Kixeye employee threatening to quit? 
  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14

    @BAD_CO said:
    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:

    SoBadDoesTheTruthHurt said:

    @BAD_CO said:
    
    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading
    
    
    
    Completely unreasonable and would end this game within 3 months
    
    People would never put up with being hit every hour...... that's ludicrous
    

    Lmao spoken like a true 69er

    Hardly....but I understand the overall game a lot better then you obviously do

    No your a 69er ....the solution is right there as i laid it out ring of fire is not the problem its the 69ers like yourself that are ruining this game and want infamy and everything else handed to you ....This is a war game not sit in bubble and act like hero for 6 months and pad infamy 

    No your "solution" is ludicrous

    Let me try and explain it to you like your a 3 year old

    Only about 10% of the game population are actively involved in PvP.....I am one of them BTW. That being said 90% of the players are "sector defenders", "farmers", "PvE players" or any other term you choose to use. They play the game for the social aspect of the game and to engage in low stress PVE activity

    They do not want to deal with the kind of game you are proposing.....they will not want to be attacked every hour and if they are forced into a situation like th at where they are under fire 24 hours a day they will simply quit

    Guess what happens if 90% of the game population walks away

    Your proposal is moronic at best

    You are a moron this is a war game and you are clearly a FARMER /69er.....you think because a base is open they will be attacked every hour you idiot ..I go days jumping around without being attacked ....Go cry somewhere else my solution is sound and would bring loads of fun back to the game and we would not be waiting for months to attack noobs like you 
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 387
    Its all about the Money. But they will lose money if this goes ahead. Stupid idea from someone who doesn't understand how the game is played!!! 
  • HARDAC
    HARDAC
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 684
    Why not simply put a 36 hour hold on more then three attacks against the same players toons he cant hit yours an he cant be hit by yours simple.      as for 69 if a player bubbles you twice in a 36 hour period the bubble will not engage on the third attack leaving you open for another player . all times are just for example call it a cool down period 

    ???????????????????????
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 80
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game
    ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!  If you can hit then you should have to defend too!   Fair is fair!   You don't like it?   BYE BYE!!!! Take a ban or leave the game.  Real players will be hitting AND defending.  Not hiding like cowards!  I've seen many players defend against a sector by themselves.  Scooby has done it many times and I have even seen a player named Karen do the same with just cloaked detonators!  Both have defended brilliantly.   I've even defended against multiple attackers myself with just detonators alone.  If i can do it, anybody can do it.  So stop being a coward and DEFEND!  Don't let the door hit you in the behind coward.  Time to play war commander. 
  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game
    ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!  If you can hit then you should have to defend too!   Fair is fair!   You don't like it?   BYE BYE!!!! Take a ban or leave the game.  Real players will be hitting AND defending.  Not hiding like cowards!  I've seen many players defend against a sector by themselves.  Scooby has done it many times and I have even seen a player named Karen do the same with just cloaked detonators!  Both have defended brilliantly.   I've even defended against multiple attackers myself with just detonators alone.  If i can do it, anybody can do it.  So stop being a coward and DEFEND!  Don't let the door hit you in the behind coward.  Time to play war commander. 
    Well said ...its about defending and attacking ..not 69 and farmville .......time to be warcommnder 
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 80

    @Dr.Mahmoud96 said:
    so if i want to attack a sector i must defend my base vs whole sec ? is this your point guys
    i cant defend my base vs many players
    if 69 consider an exploit and i will take a bann cause of that '69, i prefer to leave this game

    Yup Doc.......but it will eliminate Scooby/Pascals ROF in sector from now on

    He wont be so interested in hitting sector if he knows he cant be protected by Pascal and his alts

    I've seen Scooby hit a sector by himself many times.  Is this a new tactic he's been practicing?   I doubt Scooby won't have an issue defending himself if these changes happen.  He's done it before.  I'm not aligned with him either so don't think I'm trying to favor him for that reason.  I'm just speaking from my past experiences with him playing from the opposing side.  If he's changed tactics to that of what you just described then it's time to stop that bullcrap asap.   He's too big and spends way too much money on this game to be hiding like that. 
  • Megan7Megan
    Megan7Megan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 8
    edited 26 Apr 2018, 10:37PM
    Loool we can see now all 69 lover crying here hahaha...
    i hope kixeye will put this change today or tomorrow, to make all 69 lover crying hard..
    PLAY WAR COMMANDER NOT 69 FARMDER

  • llamola
    llamola
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 132
    all I can say is "Amazing" What happened to the **** war game we all signed up for. Have you noticed the low numbers, trying to cut it in half it seems. So this is how your dear revenue will play out, player gets bubbled, player remains in bubble because they know they are out numbered. The way it plays now, Player gets bubbled, player heals base toons, locks  back up the base and pops, to war again. Revenue created, healed toons -COIN-, healed base-COIN. Ring of Fire has been around a very long time, I use it and the better players penetrate it often, so what I hear is lets make the little mamby pamby, please hand me everything players happy again. You guys clearly have no clue, and if this plays out the way I am anticipating it will, you will not only lose great revenue but you will also lose many players, I will serve in the numbers to both of them.
  • llamola
    llamola
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 132
    BAD_CO said:
    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading
    Clearly spoken by someone who does not have a JOB. Revenue, that comes from the working man.
  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14
    llamola said:
    all I can say is "Amazing" What happened to the **** war game we all signed up for. Have you noticed the low numbers, trying to cut it in half it seems. So this is how your dear revenue will play out, player gets bubbled, player remains in bubble because they know they are out numbered. The way it plays now, Player gets bubbled, player heals base toons, locks  back up the base and pops, to war again. Revenue created, healed toons -COIN-, healed base-COIN. Ring of Fire has been around a very long time, I use it and the better players penetrate it often, so what I hear is lets make the little mamby pamby, please hand me everything players happy again. You guys clearly have no clue, and if this plays out the way I am anticipating it will, you will not only lose great revenue but you will also lose many players, I will serve in the numbers to both of them.
    Another 1 who gets it ...this game is about Attacking and defending  not ....69 /farming sit in bubble for 6 months acting like hero ...while we wait to attack there is no revenue in that 
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 387
    llamola said:
    all I can say is "Amazing" What happened to the **** war game we all signed up for. Have you noticed the low numbers, trying to cut it in half it seems. So this is how your dear revenue will play out, player gets bubbled, player remains in bubble because they know they are out numbered. The way it plays now, Player gets bubbled, player heals base toons, locks  back up the base and pops, to war again. Revenue created, healed toons -COIN-, healed base-COIN. Ring of Fire has been around a very long time, I use it and the better players penetrate it often, so what I hear is lets make the little mamby pamby, please hand me everything players happy again. You guys clearly have no clue, and if this plays out the way I am anticipating it will, you will not only lose great revenue but you will also lose many players, I will serve in the numbers to both of them.
    The ones complaining the most are PVE players they don't like it when someone cames to there sector and locks up there base while they bubble a few farmers.  
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

    Excuse mean
    All will back toon to base and got to 69 again
    So ,same problem

  • BAD_CO
    BAD_CO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 14
    llamola said:
    BAD_CO said:
    Lol....ring of fire is not the issue .........the issue is 69ing ...you already have the solution right in front of you ...use the warpath system its the right direction ..........Make all bases heal within 1 hour ...eliminate the bubble the 36 hours ......you get a 1 hour bubble then it drops and your open.....make base defense toons free repair.... (((ONLY BASE DEFENSE TOONS)) this will allow non-coiners to play and will make former and new coiners to the game coin for attacking platts increasing your revenue by 10 x......Make it so same player cant attack you over and over to eliminate bullying example 4-12 hours after before u can attack again that player ......Now if the player is online yes they can 69 1 hour at a time but here is the catch when they log out that base will open in 1 hour and every 1 hour after that allowing players who have been attacked by the 69er to get revenge ...This will make the 69er to either defend and fight to protect the infamy or get served..since we know now the game is infamy driven what better way to truly earn those infamy numbers by trying to defend it .....The revenue will increase dramtically in this game useing this method and bring back fun to the game as no one can hide and talk crap in bubble for 6 months as we wait day in and day out to attack 1 person ...And just think of the wars on the map ...Hope someone looks at this Thank you for reading
    Clearly spoken by someone who does not have a JOB. Revenue, that comes from the working man.
    Revenue is revenue regardless who it comes from or where
  • najiib5
    najiib5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 28
    when u solve this 69 what about then outoclick its progrem and its the reason player making 69 i think first kixeey stop this sofware outoclick who can attack ur platoon with out loading any
    ,,
Sign In or Register to comment.