Lance Destroyer, Berserker Cruiser, Tyrant

Soldat Vaillant
Soldat Vaillant
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 30

a couple of questions regarding these hulls 

what hardware (shields, armor, etc.) fits the Bererker Cruiser?  so far all I can find are the void cannons.  I've purchased a few items that will not equip to the Berserker before realizing they didn't specify cruiser

where do I find the Lance Destroyer?  I accidently bought the "Offensive Pack" limited offer a day or so ago and would like ship to use it

what hardware fits the Tyrant?  what I've purchased so far fits none of these hulls, aside from the cannons on the Bererker

• Hella Wicked
    Hella Wicked
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 185

Ask for a ticket saying you purjased the wrong item and trade in

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    I guess that's not a bad option, wasn't quite the answer I was looking for, but a sincere thank you.  I had not considered trading anything in  :)
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

Ask for a ticket saying you purjased the wrong item and trade in

you only get one.. make sure its worth it.

• VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 326
    The Tyrant and the Berserker cruiser are both Marauder hulls, meaning that they can only equip Marauder tech.
    Here is a link to the wiki to help:
    http://vega-conflict.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Marauder_Technologies

The Lance destroyer is a VSec hull, which can be obtained from level 50-55 VSec Overwatch fleets as a blueprint piece drop. However, none of the items in the offensive pack should be equipable to just the Lance. You ought to be able to equip the items in it on anything but Marauder hulls.
  • Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat

VESC Overwatch, that's where I've seen the Lance. Thank you  :) 

new twist. the fused armor became available for the Tyrant, Berserker and Ravage hulls in the early hours of this morning. this was not the case when I posted yesterday evening

all three hulls are now showing a few recent weapons purchases but the Circuit Shields are still not available on any of them

the Lance Defensive/Offensive package items are available for other non-marauder hulls, so those items can be used if I decide to give up on the Lance blue prints for a while

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat

@VEGA Security. also, thanks for the link

I bought the VOP Armor and shields based on reading that page a 3-4 weeks ago, but they were not available to equip after I purchased them. seems they are now, except the shields. I'm thinking something may be, or has been wrong with the game.  maybe they're working on it.  I'll check again as soon as my Paladin Hunter Swarm is finished refitting (around 4:00 AM Sunday)

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader

@VEGA Security. also, thanks for the link

I bought the VOP Armor and shields based on reading that page a 3-4 weeks ago, but they were not available to equip after I purchased them. seems they are now, except the shields. I'm thinking something may be, or has been wrong with the game.  maybe they're working on it.  I'll check again as soon as my Paladin Hunter Swarm is finished refitting (around 4:00 AM Sunday)

There is always something wrong with the game, at all times, a lot of them they have no plans to even look at fixing, i sometimes think this is by design lol

a couple of questions regarding these hulls 

what hardware (shields, armor, etc.) fits the Bererker Cruiser?  so far all I can find are the void cannons.  I've purchased a few items that will not equip to the Berserker before realizing they didn't specify cruiser

where do I find the Lance Destroyer?  I accidently bought the "Offensive Pack" limited offer a day or so ago and would like ship to use it

what hardware fits the Tyrant?  what I've purchased so far fits none of these hulls, aside from the cannons on the Bererker

More importantly.. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING until you know exactly how and when you will use it. Kixeyes entire business plan is based on deception and frustration. you purchasing something and realizing you cant use, or purchasing by accident, it is exactly what they want from us.

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    @Coelus those are a few of the reasons this is the last pay-to-play "free" game I'm associated with.  seems nearly every time a change is made, it's designed to push players away rather than bring new players in or former players back to the game. I'll never play another game where the developers retain total control throughout the life of the game under the guise of "beta".
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    @Coelus those are a few of the reasons this is the last pay-to-play "free" game I'm associated with.  seems nearly every time a change is made, it's designed to push players away rather than bring new players in or former players back to the game. I'll never play another game where the developers retain total control throughout the life of the game under the guise of "beta".
    Agreed, 100%
    Its an absolute shame

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    went ahead and filed a Support Ticket on the Circuit Shields not equipping to the Marauder hulls earlier today.  weapons, armor and special items are working now, but still no shields when I checked on them before staring my Eagle Frigate build.  so we'll see how far a support ticket goes
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,664
    went ahead and filed a Support Ticket on the Circuit Shields not equipping to the Marauder hulls earlier today.  weapons, armor and special items are working now, but still no shields when I checked on them before staring my Eagle Frigate build.  so we'll see how far a support ticket goes
    Some of the Marauder tech have a hidden lab prerequisite. If you do not meet those prerequisites then you cannot equip the reusable items.

The only one I know of is Circuit Shield I-III: Tech Lab VIII.
  • Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat

a hidden prerequisite?? am I the only one who has problem with that??  tell the developers "unhide" the ridiculous hidden requirements, there's no rational reason to hide them from their players/customers

that's probably why the other items became available recently. a few of my labs/modules have been upgrade in the past week or so. my Tech lab will be lvl VIII in a couple of days

• Jay Isall
    Jay Isall
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 56

I attacked a soldat with my tyrant a couple days ago. Was that you?

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    no one attacked me "a couple of days ago"
  • Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    edited 15 Mar 2018, 8:17PM

@Cyrus Leung ;

any other requirements for the Marauder Circuit Shields??   Tech Lab is now lvl VIII, as are most other labs/modules, the only items not lvl VIII or higher are the lvl IV Workshop and lvl V Bridge.  Ship Factory will be lvl XI in a few days 

Circuit Shields are still not available for the Marauder hulls

EDIT: Commerce module will be lvl VIII as soon as the Ship Factory is done

• Soldat Vaillant
    Soldat Vaillant
    Potential Threat
    Some of the Marauder tech have a hidden lab prerequisite. If you do not meet those prerequisites then you cannot equip the reusable items.

The only one I know of is Circuit Shield I-III: Tech Lab VIII.
    apparently it's Tech Lab IX for the Circuit Shields