Returning Player Need help

Metasepia
Metasepia
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 539
So last time I actually played this game was back during the First round of the Garrison Raid and everything's changed. I'm lost on what to do but I really want to play again. Where do I begin? What do I even do now since the current fleet I'm using for FM is a Citadel Fleet with a Zelos and Harlock's Citadel. I have the Ice Breaker but I don't have any of those charged Armors or much of anything else.
  • Petushock
    Petushock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 562
    Keep farming FM, citadels with zelos\harlock tank pretty decent(can do up to 115 fm tagets), build monos\ices only with tokens, ices can solo auto up to 82, but need good tech for keep minimum repair.
    2 more siege raid ahead, use zelos (2-3) - if you dont have techs for iclads or as cm ship\iclads\cannoneer - the weakest of all for current raid) or ask someone to help you with chameleon tlc. 
    Charged armor is overrated, but still nice to have.
    Good to have 1 decent conquer hull, there is bounty event every month after the raid.
    What assault and skirmish fleet do you ahve?
    I'm new, started in Nov 2017, not coiner, low-mid player. Apparently im high lvl now, cause able to get everything from raid. Whiners gonna whine.
  • Metasepia
    Metasepia
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 539
    Petushock said:
    Keep farming FM, citadels with zelos\harlock tank pretty decent(can do up to 115 fm tagets), build monos\ices only with tokens, ices can solo auto up to 82, but need good tech for keep minimum repair.
    2 more siege raid ahead, use zelos (2-3) - if you dont have techs for iclads or as cm ship\iclads\cannoneer - the weakest of all for current raid) or ask someone to help you with chameleon tlc. 
    Charged armor is overrated, but still nice to have.
    Good to have 1 decent conquer hull, there is bounty event every month after the raid.
    What assault and skirmish fleet do you ahve?

I've got 2 Zelos tanks currently and since i  was absolutely lost on what to do I'm building a blank Ice Breaker. Someone Helped me get the Chameleon but I can't ask them for more than that seeing how difficult the campaign was even for them.
    As for Assault, I've got legit nothing but 2 incredibly outdated Rhinos. Skirmish I've got 4 Tideseekers without Flag.
  • Petushock
    Petushock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 562
    Metasepia said:
    I've got 2 Zelos tanks currently and since i  was absolutely lost on what to do I'm building a blank Ice Breaker. Someone Helped me get the Chameleon but I can't ask them for more than that seeing how difficult the campaign was even for them.
    As for Assault, I've got legit nothing but 2 incredibly outdated Rhinos. Skirmish I've got 4 Tideseekers without Flag.
    Try 103-115 targets FM. Check some youtube videos about it, may need a little refit for tanks.
    VPX weekend soon(23 march), so build some blank hulls for raid and 1 conq, may be fit 1 for raid. Not sure about chameleon as raid ship, ask around. 
    Assault and skirmish will be needed for tlc. For assault youll need at least 1 more empyrean\apollo, rhinos dont have enough speed, but can support with remote targeting(if they equipped at least with blades). I did pp2 in skyfire tlc with 1 skulled empyrean. For skirmish build 1 hellwraith naked with armors\alloys, use it as tank for tides bloodthirst. I did pp2 fangthooths tlc with 1 hw and 1 tide, but tide was with wolftooth(1.5k dps, i believe yours is with garwoods? 800 dps at maximum spin) The problem is that tlc have tendency increasing in difficulty, like last skyfire tlc was harder than previous one by 1 additional encounter in each pp, so if next one will like this, then probably you will do only pp1, but at least youll get blueprint itself.
    Also whats good for current raid - good for drac bases, which is huge uranium and base parts source.
    I'm new, started in Nov 2017, not coiner, low-mid player. Apparently im high lvl now, cause able to get everything from raid. Whiners gonna whine.