training tokens should be available in a training medals store all units

Luke_J397
Luke_J397
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 61
there is not enough opportunity to gain training medals the games expanding fast and unitits get left behind ,furthermore old units that have become obsolete  should have a make over and be able to have training tokens we paid good gold for some of them  and the there been shelved boo ,
  • MICHELEZ
    MICHELEZ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 71
    strongly agree with this its great idea 
  • Andre Nemer
    Andre Nemer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 17
    Tutti questi imbrigli da parte del commender , tanti lamentano di imbrogli e il sistema non vieni cambiato per niente . bravo a chiedere denaro e non si indegna a risolvere i problemi. fino a quando devi continuare con questo metodo . è una vergano prima o puoi Facebook si renderà conto dei disaggi ai partecipanti      
    All these tricks on the part of the commender, many complain of cheating and the system is not changed at all. good at asking for money and not unworthy to solve problems. until you have to continue with this method. is a rod before or you can Facebook realize the discomforts to the participants

• Andre Nemer
    Andre Nemer
    Greenhorn
    Alcuin fake technicians of players create blocks in order to prevent the achievement of the objectives during the events, so we will be obliged to buy the chips in order to participate in the game. this is an unfair thing. I have made so many reports myself and many thousands of participants and the complaints of everything and the system has not indignantly put an end to these crap and undercurrents. now I returned the money to the people scammed by you I put an end to the scams and don't think that people are so stupid. all of these characters have images without id. I hope the answer will be seductively other mind I will be forced to report it to facebook. thanks
  • Andre Nemer
    Andre Nemer
    Greenhorn
    Alcuin fake technicians of players create blocks in order to prevent the achievement of the objectives during the events, so we will be obliged to buy the chips in order to participate in the game. this is an unfair thing. I have made so many reports myself and many thousands of participants and the complaints of everything and the system has not indignantly put an end to these crap and undercurrents. now I returned the money to the people scammed by you I put an end to the scams and don't think that people are so stupid. all of these characters have images without id. I hope the answer will be seductively other mind I will be forced to report it to facebook. thanks
  • Andre Nemer
    Andre Nemer
    Greenhorn
    strongly agree with this its great idea