hydra's... looking to hit t7 next raid

CaptainHook-GIMPS
CaptainHook-GIMPS
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 159
edited 18 Feb 2018, 3:51PM
I'm on the fence about what would help me the most. right now I can do about 10 mil for 7 hours repair auto'n t6 sets. I cannot complete a t7 atm. I know getting the blood hydra and siege mercy would help reduce my repair time if I continue doing t6 sets, not sure if adding charged armor would help all that much with t6.  so my main question, in a t7, would 1ballistic and 1 rad charged armor be better than having 1 ballistic charged armor and blood hydra with siege mercy? I'm asking cause I will probably not make enough points to get both blood hydra and rad charged armor
War does not determine who is right, only who is left
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,572
    I'm on the fence about what would help me the most. right now I can do about 10 mil for 7 hours repair auto'n t6 sets. I cannot complete a t7 atm. I know getting the blood hydra and siege mercy would help reduce my repair time if I continue doing t6 sets, not sure if adding charged armor would help all that much with t6.  so my main question, in a t7, would 1ballistic and 1 rad charged armor be better than having 1 ballistic charged armor and blood hydra with siege mercy? I'm asking cause I will probably not make enough points to get both blood hydra and rad charged armor
    I think you'd want Blood Hydra over rad armor. Most of the damage is from ballistic. Rad damage mainly comes from the turret fire-fields which can be countered and also outrun.

However there is a risk that Blood Hydra might become available in a TLC right after this raid. But on the other hand, it is 99% certain that Rad armor will appear in a TLC.
  • Dr house md
    Dr house md
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4
    I think you'd want Blood Hydra over rad armor. Most of the damage is from ballistic. Rad damage mainly comes from the turret fire-fields which can be countered and also outrun.

However there is a risk that Blood Hydra might become available in a TLC right after this raid. But on the other hand, it is 99% certain that Rad armor will appear in a TLC.
    Checkout the vid and build on Forsaken council fb page. 5 hydra doing hydra campaign for free
  • Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 477
    Kira 01 said:

Checkout the vid and build on Forsaken council fb page. 5 hydra doing hydra campaign for free
    I think the video you are referencing does include a Blood Hydra as part of the fleet.
    Paulholio