One of my CM bucc run faster, turn faster than others in camp.

Matt_K
Matt_K
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 46
I have problem stack up in bucc trap camp. One of my CM bucc run faster, turn faster than others.

CM Bucc (this bucc run faster, turn faster in bucc trap camp)
eNqrVsoozcnxdFGyMjE0t9RRKk9NLMjPK1ayijY0MzDWMTQzNNSBsEwsLbCxYnWUigtSkzMTc0CajM0sTHWMzcyBCkwtgSwTYxMdY3MTEGFsClSaWJSbXwRSaGFmaKmDTBgZxNYCAOZFIuw=

Other Bucc.
eNqrVsoozcnxdFGyMjE0t9RRKk9NLMjPK1ayijY0MzTUIUQYGMfqKBUXpCZnJuaANBmbWZjqGJpaWoIIUx1jExMDHVMzQx1jc2NToMrEotz8IpA6CzNDSx1kwsggthYAtiMiiQ==

I have no problem in Tier 7 targets. They run same speed in tier 7.
I sent ticket anyway.

Anyone has same problem? 
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 210
    That stuff happens to me in different levels in the FM targets. Kixeye says it is my computer :)
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,456
    Matt_K said:
    I have problem stack up in bucc trap camp. One of my CM bucc run faster, turn faster than others.

CM Bucc (this bucc run faster, turn faster in bucc trap camp)
    eNqrVsoozcnxdFGyMjE0t9RRKk9NLMjPK1ayijY0MzDWMTQzNNSBsEwsLbCxYnWUigtSkzMTc0CajM0sTHWMzcyBCkwtgSwTYxMdY3MTEGFsClSaWJSbXwRSaGFmaKmDTBgZxNYCAOZFIuw=

Other Bucc.
    eNqrVsoozcnxdFGyMjE0t9RRKk9NLMjPK1ayijY0MzTUIUQYGMfqKBUXpCZnJuaANBmbWZjqGJpaWoIIUx1jExMDHVMzQx1jc2NToMrEotz8IpA6CzNDSx1kwsggthYAtiMiiQ==

I have no problem in Tier 7 targets. They run same speed in tier 7.
    I sent ticket anyway.

Anyone has same problem? 
    same rank?
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    Do you have tactical insulator or shielded tactical systems fitted to some of the ships in your fleet?

Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • Matt_K
    Matt_K
    Potential Threat
    edited 18 Feb 2018, 2:31AM
    Dazandren:
    Yes. All Buccs are skulled..

Hitman:
    I missed, but my CM bucc has tactical insulator (other bucc doesn't have). Do you think that might do what I see???

• hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:
    I missed, but my CM bucc has tactical insulator (other bucc doesn't have). Do you think that might do what I see???

That is the problem. There is a map wide slowdown field so the hull with tactical insulator will be slowed down less than the other hull

Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • stuzl873213
    stuzl873213
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 290
    hitman said:

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:

That is the problem. There is a map wide slowdown field so the hull with tactical insulator will be slowed down less than the other hull

Is that a special kix slowdown field that I missed or one we have had to discover?
  • MegaDeath12
    MegaDeath12
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 71
    hitman said:

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:

Is that a special kix slowdown field that I missed or one we have had to discover?
    its the intelligence lab in the map , once its destroyed the slowdown goes away

as far as i know its always been there
  • Matt_K
    Matt_K
    Potential Threat
    hitman said:

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:

Thanks guys. That makes sense.
    Then why we are not informed about it???
    CM Rampage said that Tac Insulator or Shielded tac system doesn't help in this targets.
    But they do help in that sense.

What else Intell Lab do beside combat speed & turn speed??? They might do other thing like loss of def % or reload %... who knows... 
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    Matt_K said:
    CM Rampage said that Tac Insulator or Shielded tac system doesn't help in this targets. 
    He did not. It has been made perfectly clear that TI and STS do not reduce the damage from the Emitter Auras with red rings. He then also went through a scenario where it would help, being in an aura that reduces defenses. It should be easily inferred that they would also help against Tactical Fields causing a slow effect. I say easily because that is what the latest was released to do as a counter to the Omni. He never once said they do not work at all in these targets or in PvE.

• OldNGrumpy
    OldNGrumpy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 634
    hitman said:

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:

Great so now kixeye is putting sneaky things in targets that nobody knows about unless you just happen to be the lucky guy that notices it.
  • michael.klingele.5
    michael.klingele.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 11
    SmilinBob said:
    hitman said:

@Matt_K said:
    Dazandren:

Hitman:

Great so now kixeye is putting sneaky things in targets that nobody knows about unless you just happen to be the lucky guy that notices it.No they do it consistently
  • michael.klingele.5
    michael.klingele.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 11
    No, Kixeye has been doing that for years, if you are paying attention to the details.