New alliance I made today

Adrian Naidenov
Adrian Naidenov
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 48

My alliance's tag is ,,F-T-R". I am lvl 43 and welcome all who are new or alone from the whole world. My point on this alliance is to help people who weak and want to grow up fast. In the future I wish we all war-prepared guard from piracy and siege those who apose. Thanks for viewilng thiz and probobly we friends in the future!?

Just for Fun

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    This game is dead, you are better off joining an existing alliance, because you will never get enough members this way
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat

Hey dude I've seen many alliances like VADAR, Shadow Dragon Knights. These guys didnt grown for one day. I made two old alliances. The one still existing but dead with 23 members the second I deleted it with 11 members. Two big mistakes now I am working on thurd with my broken eyesight.

Just for Fun

• Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat

Hey guys I didnt give up we grow up to 43 members in F.T.R but we remain active 28% we are continuing in recruiting I pls offer anyone strong we need help and friends we are now in 1500 definatly we will move in beta 300 thank you! Everyday we grow stronger. Enjoy!

Just for Fun

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    totally didn't take my advice
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat
    Why should I lmfao? I kicked the inactive and now I got 30 active everyday people you can see them in planet 310! Dont surcast The Republic and me!
    Just for Fun

• deletedacct
    deletedacct
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 14

Adrian, good luck growing your alliance, I’m in a similar position with mine and th forum’s the best place to advertise. Lots say that it’s impossible, but alliances grow all the time, so it isn’t impossible. Again, good luck!

• Adrian Naidenov
    Adrian Naidenov
    Potential Threat

rpawesome said:

Adrian, good luck growing your alliance, I’m in a similar position with mine and th forum’s the best place to advertise. Lots say that it’s impossible, but alliances grow all the time, so it isn’t impossible. Again, good luck!

Come with us am stayingin 310 with mine and SDK. They are more powerfull than us with 60 players come make us three :smile:
    Just for Fun

• deletedacct
    deletedacct
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 14

@Adrian Naidenov said:
    rpawesome said:

Come with us am stayingin 310 with mine and SDK. They are more powerfull than us with 60 players come make us three :smile:

Bro I’m currently in 12000, staying near some friends, if you want to come join us here feel free!