Tech up 2 battle

brian.pringle.79
brian.pringle.79
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
Is the 3rd & final battle in tech up 2 supposed to come to halt. All units, mine and enemy stop then enemy moves forward and destroys my immobile fleet. Lost 2 fleets in a row first time I did this one. Am I missing something?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,201
    Is the 3rd & final battle in tech up 2 supposed to come to halt. All units, mine and enemy stop then enemy moves forward and destroys my immobile fleet. Lost 2 fleets in a row first time I did this one. Am I missing something?
    The Drones have an emp that goes off and pinches your fleet as well as theirs. If you are using something with little to no stun resistance you are going to be in a world of hurt.
  • WesDread
    WesDread
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 47
    Don't do l6 and up !!!! The treasure you get for your damage is a mere 1 hr ship build token . A complete ripoff  !!! 
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,767
    WesDread said:
    Don't do l6 and up !!!! The treasure you get for your damage is a mere 1 hr ship build token . A complete ripoff  !!! 
    that's if you've done tech up 1. He probably hasn't yet.
    Omae wa mou shindeiru.
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 104
    Yup, if you don't have stun resist you will die quickly, no matter how good your fleet is. To WesDread: They did explicitly tell us that if you had all the previous prizes you would only get a 1hr token. Believe me, I am in no mood to defend Kix at this point but it did happen. BTW The Tech Up 2 camp is a good measure for exactly how far they turned up the damage in the Hunter Games 2 TLC, like 300%.
  • lam56
    lam56
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 184
    The Qing said:
    WesDread said:

They revised the update on November 4 to limit the first tech available as a secondary prize in the tech update 2 TLC - so all missed tech is not available. If you are trying for CM4 or one of the other tech updates Kix did not want you to win, you will only get a 1 hour build token - generous of them don't you think.

Wish they would quit the chest and rng awards - they suck - I want to know what I will get if I accomplish a task. If you are not going to award it - do not show it as a possibility!!!! 
  • craig.willis.399
    craig.willis.399
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 7
    Darn 
    I didn't realise they had stopped giving u the missed tech and so did level 6 of tech 2. Because I was in a hurry I got hit by bomb from outpost thing. So ended up paying 9 coins to fix it and complete the level only to get a 1 hr build token.  If they r gonna change what the prizes r for completing levels they really need 2 publicise it better.
  • WesDread
    WesDread
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 47
    edited 7 Nov 2017, 8:14PM
    WesDread said:

Sorry I completed Tech up 1 , Myself and many others received 1 hr tokens . Whats random about that ?  Kix should list the Tech that is available to us and say whether or not we own it. As for the one hr token my point is its a ripoff ! I can get the 1 hr build token by just doing the Daily base Campaign with ZERO damage !!!!!  or Daily Mega campaign. The amount of damage we take is at the least worth a 1 day or 2 day build token of any build , research or ship type tokens
  • brian.pringle.79
    brian.pringle.79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    Thanks for the input everyone.
  • mad d
    mad d
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 86
    the tech up 2 is just a joke i got a 1 hour build token in tier 6 and 7 so i sent in a complaint to kixeye about this only recieving two 1 hour build up tokens and at a cost of 4 coins against my 123 coins in repair now that is the biggest rip off on record. my response from kixeye was to post it in forums ans someone would record it lol. my point in the complaint was the amount of coins i used in repair for such a miseable two 1 hour build tokens
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,201
    The repeat prizes were posted as soon as that information was available to us. The information regarding the 1 hour tokens was there from the get go.

Closing as the TLC has ended.
This discussion has been closed.