FM / Update Discussion 11/1

  • saltsportsman
    saltsportsman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 76
    If you joined in 2013 and are struggling in the FM I hate to be blunt with you but you suck at this game. There are other games you should try and play as this one is not for you or your skill level. I am not trying to be a jerk but as honest as I possibly can.
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    Rammstein said:
    dronkey said:
    dronkey said:
    and 1 **** can make 250k in raid in 85, it was tested, a new player can be doing well in even this raid format in just 14 days activity from new
    Sure, if they coin a lot. Buy the latest fleet on offer for a raid. Otherwise, you're full of schitt
    you clearly can't read, if you could instead of flagging posts you see that every player has hellwraith bp from new, this ship can be built in 14 days, so a new player can hit an 85 raid target in this cycle and get 250k a hit with no coin..... but as you clearly are butthurt about something flagging posts without the ability to read then you are the one who is full of shi 

    absolutley 0 to do with coin, just having a clue what to build and what to hit to get points
    You are trying to say a person with no coin can, starting from lvl 1, build a rank 4 OP, 4 lvl 10 warehouses, a five ship fleet to gather res, a fleet of ships to gather res to build that fleet to begin with, gather and haul in 200+ loads of res with the largest ship they could get to build just the warehouse, op, and shells (ie leaving out all the other buildings in the base and equipping the ships) in fourteen days.

    They still have no other buildings, nothing researched, and no weapons or specials for the new fancy shell even if this was possible. which it isnt. At least stick to the wildly improbable, the vociferously asserting the impossible just makes you look like a crazy person.
    you have a point that getting to hold 21 mil to build a shell might be a stretch in 2 weeks... wasnt one of the people saying it took them no time at all to get there alt to 52 (but doesn't have time for the game) 
    yeah logically it's improbable, but half the people talking to are in there 80s 90s 100s and struggle with raids or weeklys, the build 1 hell n get 250k a go  if a nub from new can do it was trying to inspire them to want to do better themselves, but im not the most tactful of person at times, so most what might be good advice just to get them to grind a score pick tiny lil holes in what i said or anyone is saying to justify why they are having a bad time on the game....
    and sad fact is yes we all know any level can have almost any hull, but level 80 and 90s (yes some can be great) are really just middle tier players wanting to hit top tier targets and wondering why there results are different than 100plus... but some part is down to retrofitting, on some ships you can have 6 7 components all 15 days each so you're talkin 100 days of retrofitting but then the next lot is out and you start retrofitting that putting the progress of what your hitting with behind, and it really is no ones fault that the bigger player may have done half this last year, and it isn't coz they have all day or coz they spend all these coins that they got there, just time and experience others don't want to wait to get.

    a small player can do very well very fast in todays game, yes maybe not progress i said without some help,
  • WARANGEL_DRC
    WARANGEL_DRC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    gus.hovey said:

    @Rampage - I know you probably just got to the office and are sipping on a latte or frapachino with your feet up but can you take a minute and update us as to when/if you guys are going to fix this mess you guys call the FM?

    The FM is not a mess it is real easy. Build a fleet with 2 zelos tamks with 4 at least 4 tridents on each and monos. If people would build fleets they should have built months ago instead of building what they want to build. Those people would not be having a issue today it is that simple. People in the game give people advice and some never listen and it is those ones that do not listen end up hurting and whining. I do the new 115s with zero damage with a zelos fleet, Which every player in the game should have the zelos hull. Now granted more than likely there are some without the guake and siemic rounds. However like I said two Tanks are just as good
    funny how people like you can say something so stupid !!  i for one was doing fine with the fm before this mess started !!!  you must coin alot i take it ...   to be able to build 2 zelo's while building other fleets to do raids or have you got 3 ship yards lol  seeing as a zelo takes 20 days to build each ...  and on top of that having to build other fleets to do U targets to keep things going in base defence and needing to build base defence hulls aswell !!  thats alot of hulls to build with only 1 ship yard and thats not counting the new ship yard which is useless as far as im concerned  and refits on top of that and the list goes on !!  and ive been playing for 6 to 7 years sense black water days and i know how to play this game but its hard to play fair when kixeye keeps cheating the players and the lies and trust me there has been alot of lieing  from them over the years too!!!    but you just suck up an roll over like so many others  ... not i !!! i stand an fight the power of the lies and BS  ...  you must be one of those run and hide type of people libtards i call them .. 
    actually I do not coin at all I just build the right stuff
  • WARANGEL_DRC
    WARANGEL_DRC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    gus.hovey said:

    @Rampage - I know you probably just got to the office and are sipping on a latte or frapachino with your feet up but can you take a minute and update us as to when/if you guys are going to fix this mess you guys call the FM?

    The FM is not a mess it is real easy. Build a fleet with 2 zelos tamks with 4 at least 4 tridents on each and monos. If people would build fleets they should have built months ago instead of building what they want to build. Those people would not be having a issue today it is that simple. People in the game give people advice and some never listen and it is those ones that do not listen end up hurting and whining. I do the new 115s with zero damage with a zelos fleet, Which every player in the game should have the zelos hull. Now granted more than likely there are some without the guake and siemic rounds. However like I said two Tanks are just as good
    funny how people like you can say something so stupid !!  i for one was doing fine with the fm before this mess started !!!  you must coin alot i take it ...   to be able to build 2 zelo's while building other fleets to do raids or have you got 3 ship yards lol  seeing as a zelo takes 20 days to build each ...  and on top of that having to build other fleets to do U targets to keep things going in base defence and needing to build base defence hulls aswell !!  thats alot of hulls to build with only 1 ship yard and thats not counting the new ship yard which is useless as far as im concerned  and refits on top of that and the list goes on !!  and ive been playing for 6 to 7 years sense black water days and i know how to play this game but its hard to play fair when kixeye keeps cheating the players and the lies and trust me there has been alot of lieing  from them over the years too!!!    but you just suck up an roll over like so many others  ... not i !!! i stand an fight the power of the lies and BS  ...  you must be one of those run and hide type of people libtards i call them .. 
    actually I do not coin at all I just build the right stuff
    I also might add I use no charged armor I do not have it. just a simple quake zelos with D1-m armor 5 of them
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,565
    If you joined in 2013 and are struggling in the FM I hate to be blunt with you but you suck at this game. There are other games you should try and play as this one is not for you or your skill level. I am not trying to be a **** but as honest as I possibly can.
    I joined after 2013, at L41 I had the Frostburn, V2H & Harrier.
    I was hitting T4 in the older format before I hit L50 with ease.
    When the 85s came out & I had Rhinos, I used my tank Neptune with a Frosty trailing it ever so slightly, & managed an 85 for 8m11s repair. That's pretty **** good.
    I'm sure others did just as well, obviously a lot better with the Punisher.
    Prior to leaving for 9 months, I was in my low 80s with 400 medals, mostly from having a tight base. I logged in during that break to donate medals. 
    When you tell folks that they suck, be careful.. They might tell you the same thing :wink:

    Yes, there are other games out there, which most certainly don't require stupid amounts of money thrown at it like this one.
    I know a guy with a 700k ID has dropped US$40K, & a (on the outside) L129 (on the inside, 134) base player who's dropped US$45k. The other game I play you don't need to drop even 1/10 of that to have constant fun, day in, day out, no BS of dock being sniped, no subs, free repairs, the works. & of course, salt in comms.
    Salt is delicious in comms. (Spamming HE often leads to salt in comms)
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • DRUGOs
    DRUGOs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 355
    Joe Mumma said:
    i got my tier 5 x 2 using zombie zelos and zombie monos .. by avoiding the ships and the long range coldsnaps i could kill 3 corners and the group of turrets to the right of the gate without taking a single hit ...with practise lol ... first few times i would die with 1 hit since i only had 1 min repair on each boat but anyway .. easy 130 k without the need to repair if any1 wants to try it .. i have since used tokens to refit my monos and refit my zelos and can completly kill the 115 now for insta repair .. 5 sprints and 5 gale 3 and a couple of anti missiles is plenty to deal with the coldsnaps and the uavs and the executioners and morters ... but cant handel the arc missiles so the trick is to NEVER stop moving and dont go making U turns when there is arcs fireing .... but anyway a long post .. i like the new changes good job kix only negative thing i got is that we can claim 3 days of pun/cit/icebreaker/mono but only 1 zelos ... (well its actualy more then 3 of mono/ice but i mean in 1 claim)
    only question i have regarding this is howmany trident/sprint and how did you avoid the arc missiles?

    by not stoping you avoid the arcs ... to take 130k from the 115 u dont need any tridents or sprints  because u just avoid the long range coldsnaps (since updatre most can be outranged very easy)
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    Joe Mumma said:
    Joe Mumma said:
    i got my tier 5 x 2 using zombie zelos and zombie monos .. by avoiding the ships and the long range coldsnaps i could kill 3 corners and the group of turrets to the right of the gate without taking a single hit ...with practise lol ... first few times i would die with 1 hit since i only had 1 min repair on each boat but anyway .. easy 130 k without the need to repair if any1 wants to try it .. i have since used tokens to refit my monos and refit my zelos and can completly kill the 115 now for insta repair .. 5 sprints and 5 gale 3 and a couple of anti missiles is plenty to deal with the coldsnaps and the uavs and the executioners and morters ... but cant handel the arc missiles so the trick is to NEVER stop moving and dont go making U turns when there is arcs fireing .... but anyway a long post .. i like the new changes good job kix only negative thing i got is that we can claim 3 days of pun/cit/icebreaker/mono but only 1 zelos ... (well its actualy more then 3 of mono/ice but i mean in 1 claim)
    only question i have regarding this is howmany trident/sprint and how did you avoid the arc missiles?

    by not stoping you avoid the arcs ... to take 130k from the 115 u dont need any tridents or sprints  because u just avoid the long range coldsnaps (since updatre most can be outranged very easy)
    Hopefully that gets fixed this week and they make all the points come from the inside and next to 0 points from the outside. Tired of having to hit 50 of them to find one that is full.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117
  • DRUGOs
    DRUGOs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 355
    John1975 said:
    Joe Mumma said:
    Joe Mumma said:
    i got my tier 5 x 2 using zombie zelos and zombie monos .. by avoiding the ships and the long range coldsnaps i could kill 3 corners and the group of turrets to the right of the gate without taking a single hit ...with practise lol ... first few times i would die with 1 hit since i only had 1 min repair on each boat but anyway .. easy 130 k without the need to repair if any1 wants to try it .. i have since used tokens to refit my monos and refit my zelos and can completly kill the 115 now for insta repair .. 5 sprints and 5 gale 3 and a couple of anti missiles is plenty to deal with the coldsnaps and the uavs and the executioners and morters ... but cant handel the arc missiles so the trick is to NEVER stop moving and dont go making U turns when there is arcs fireing .... but anyway a long post .. i like the new changes good job kix only negative thing i got is that we can claim 3 days of pun/cit/icebreaker/mono but only 1 zelos ... (well its actualy more then 3 of mono/ice but i mean in 1 claim)
    only question i have regarding this is howmany trident/sprint and how did you avoid the arc missiles?

    by not stoping you avoid the arcs ... to take 130k from the 115 u dont need any tridents or sprints  because u just avoid the long range coldsnaps (since updatre most can be outranged very easy)
    Hopefully that gets fixed this week and they make all the points come from the inside and next to 0 points from the outside. Tired of having to hit 50 of them to find one that is full.
    lol i did a heap of them but it allowed me to learn how to drive b4 i could get my fleet refit .. and then used to tokens to refit fleet and now i kill them 100% ... might be painfull for you to find a complete 1 but atleast its a way for ppl who are struggeling to get the fm done and hopefully work on there fleet after getting the sprint
  • MACAKS
    MACAKS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 113
    158 pages pretty much against kixeye..can anyone point me to the post that kixeye have joined this thread..struggling to find any
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,774
    MACAKS said:
    158 pages pretty much against kixeye..can anyone point me to the post that kixeye have joined this thread..struggling to find any
    158 pages of people who like  and are passionate about BP. 
    ahava veshalom
  • joe.coppola.58
    joe.coppola.58
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 38
    Well, after 6 days and 27 115's the weekly is done for the month...now maybe I can do some weekly camps...but it really burned me out sitting here killing all those targets.  I do not like the 24 hour research token,  I used the 12 hour to catch up when I got hit during day, 24 hour just a waste, but that's just opinion.  The new targets are not terrible, just boring.  Can we get Greta Spader in a thong on the load screen?  Be way better then looking at Harlock or old ships we already recycled
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 332

    No maintenance? Guess Kixeye saw my post about it and need to rework the code to include the FM roll back. lol

  • AceMAGPIE
    AceMAGPIE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 128
    the fun is totally sucked from the game now, finding it hard to stay interested, all these chores are weary, FM is the worst!  
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 262
    Changes to the 115 - This is more inline with a Garrison target

    Addition of 111 - Need to stay and NOT be a temporary target

    Seat time - RIDICULES!!!!!!!!!! 

    Remove the 89 and Bring back the 88 - Not really sure how you guys could have adjusted the 115 and ignored the 89???  

    Conclusion - The FM is a bit better than it was after the initial change, but it's still a complete disaster.  

    I don't think it takes a PhD to see that these changes were made to generate player coining.  There's no other reason for this stupidity.

    #ROLLBACKFM

  • p_b82
    p_b82
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 566
    Well after doing the mono camp to get a second set of griddy tokens, and refitting my mono's repeatedly using other tokens from the FM, it appears I can do the 115's for sufficient damage to make it doable again. I'm 90% sure I've driven badly in  more than 1 place on the last two runs so 2.5 hrs is high end/worst case number.

    I've burned through every token I have mono, griddy or generic and still have refits to do.....

    The fleet is weaker for having to do the refits, but an additional counter hull was needed, and I didn't have enough tokens to fully convert a mono, or build a second zelos. (I've also sacrificed splash for RA3, but gained some spread to slightly make up for it)

    It's been frustrating and I don't really like the longer time  I need to do the weekly, but at least now I can actually do the top end target...
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 332

    So on the old FM I could do it twice with either 2 hours of seat time and 2 coins or 2.5 hours and no coin. Now it's 6 hours of seat time and 2 fleets, I stopped coining when the FM was changed and Kixeye gave us the middle finger. CHORE PIRATES AHOY!

    Roll back the FM to the old way!

  • Makarovnik
    Makarovnik
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 250
    edited 21 Nov 2017, 2:38PM
    WHAT?! You mean paying hommage at the altar of cha-ching repeatedly isn't fun? Maybe we're not doing it right. Right?! BTW, in b4 close.
  • Nicki_H9
    Nicki_H9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 105
    FM may be a chore for some... but being able to redeem more than 2 things a week now is alot better than the way it was.. And theres plenty of options for you to get a good enough fleet to do 111/115s which will lower the time needed to do it... Icebreakers or 2 anti Zelos and 3 Monos/Cits can do 115 no problem

    For uranium theres a few ways to get it... Easiest and laziest way for me is to hit DUBs with Icebreakers which gives something like 300k for the full thing... 70k or something for one corner.. can also use Ironclads for them.

    For Base Parts can send a ironclad into a Drac base on auto if built right.. having multiple ICs will be quicker as you can auto multiple at a time... cant remember how much you get... think its like 60k or something.

    For Titanium its a bit of a chore as highest target only gives 25k or something but targets are still easily done with the right fleets.. Apollos for lowers, Phoenix or Skyfires for highers. 

    There may have been some issues for some with the FM Changes Etc but the game has still been more fun than it used to be.
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    Well, after 6 days and 27 115's the weekly is done for the month...now maybe I can do some weekly camps...but it really burned me out sitting here killing all those targets.  I do not like the 24 hour research token,  I used the 12 hour to catch up when I got hit during day, 24 hour just a waste, but that's just opinion.  The new targets are not terrible, just boring.  Can we get Greta Spader in a thong on the load screen?  Be way better then looking at Harlock or old ships we already recycled
    the 24 hour token is good for using on the specialist part of the research
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    p_b82 said:
    Well after doing the mono camp to get a second set of griddy tokens, and refitting my mono's repeatedly using other tokens from the FM, it appears I can do the 115's for sufficient damage to make it doable again. I'm 90% sure I've driven badly in  more than 1 place on the last two runs so 2.5 hrs is high end/worst case number.

    I've burned through every token I have mono, griddy or generic and still have refits to do.....

    The fleet is weaker for having to do the refits, but an additional counter hull was needed, and I didn't have enough tokens to fully convert a mono, or build a second zelos. (I've also sacrificed splash for RA3, but gained some spread to slightly make up for it)

    It's been frustrating and I don't really like the longer time  I need to do the weekly, but at least now I can actually do the top end target...
    dont use the mono flag and use 2 trident that are loaded with anti, there are zelos tokens available in weeklys, and this will help reduce the cost to free or dam close to it, there are multiple videos out now and some even show the builds.... the main thing is getting trident retrofitted
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    edited 21 Nov 2017, 3:09PM
    "2 ZELOS*
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    if a game isn't fun, then why play?
  • p_b82
    p_b82
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 566
    dronkey said:
    p_b82 said:
    Well after doing the mono camp to get a second set of griddy tokens, and refitting my mono's repeatedly using other tokens from the FM, it appears I can do the 115's for sufficient damage to make it doable again. I'm 90% sure I've driven badly in  more than 1 place on the last two runs so 2.5 hrs is high end/worst case number.

    I've burned through every token I have mono, griddy or generic and still have refits to do.....

    The fleet is weaker for having to do the refits, but an additional counter hull was needed, and I didn't have enough tokens to fully convert a mono, or build a second zelos. (I've also sacrificed splash for RA3, but gained some spread to slightly make up for it)

    It's been frustrating and I don't really like the longer time  I need to do the weekly, but at least now I can actually do the top end target...
    dont use the mono flag and use 2 trident that are loaded with anti, there are zelos tokens available in weeklys, and this will help reduce the cost to free or dam close to it, there are multiple videos out now and some even show the builds.... the main thing is getting trident retrofitted

    There are not enough zelos tokens in the weekly to slow build one - it's a 20 day hull and you'd maybe get half that if you're lucky, most likely less.

    (PS I've anti's of all types on every hull and can sit under the drac carriers plural with only taking minor damage from the odd one that sneaks through, I don't *need* a second zelos)
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    p_b82 said:
    dronkey said:
    p_b82 said:
    Well after doing the mono camp to get a second set of griddy tokens, and refitting my mono's repeatedly using other tokens from the FM, it appears I can do the 115's for sufficient damage to make it doable again. I'm 90% sure I've driven badly in  more than 1 place on the last two runs so 2.5 hrs is high end/worst case number.

    I've burned through every token I have mono, griddy or generic and still have refits to do.....

    The fleet is weaker for having to do the refits, but an additional counter hull was needed, and I didn't have enough tokens to fully convert a mono, or build a second zelos. (I've also sacrificed splash for RA3, but gained some spread to slightly make up for it)

    It's been frustrating and I don't really like the longer time  I need to do the weekly, but at least now I can actually do the top end target...
    dont use the mono flag and use 2 trident that are loaded with anti, there are zelos tokens available in weeklys, and this will help reduce the cost to free or dam close to it, there are multiple videos out now and some even show the builds.... the main thing is getting trident retrofitted

    There are not enough zelos tokens in the weekly to slow build one - it's a 20 day hull and you'd maybe get half that if you're lucky, most likely less.

    (PS I've anti's of all types on every hull and can sit under the drac carriers plural with only taking minor damage from the odd one that sneaks through, I don't *need* a second zelos)
    this is a problem also though, yes they give us tokens but it isn't enough to build the full ship, since when were ship builds meant to be free anyway, all half us are saying is this is what you need to build, amd if your lucky enough some may even get tokens towards it.
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    and the way the weeekly is now it is not a 20 day build its a 12/14 day build you dont even need Armour 
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 600
    I have a zelo fleet that does really well in these new targets, the problem is that it takes forever to kill the carriers. Well that is not really a problem, just time consuming. The real problem is that my countermeasures appear to take out all of the UAV projectiles prior to getting to my fleet, but one ship in my stack always starts to take damage. Any reason why I would be taking damage when all the UAV projectiles are destroyed? If I need to make a video I can to post here for the discussion.
  • ParagonD
    ParagonD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,032
    If you joined in 2013 and are struggling in the FM I hate to be blunt with you but you suck at this game. There are other games you should try and play as this one is not for you or your skill level. I am not trying to be a **** but as honest as I possibly can.
    Not too sure about that.

    Some players may be returning to the game after a long break, while others built for the FM as it was.

    Anyone who's taken a break of any length, knows it's a grind getting back into the game. When I came back, best I had was MC-X and DN-X, so it's been a real uphill struggle. Whether the struggle's been worth it, who knows.

    To get back on topic though, I was vehemently against the changed FM in the first week. Still think it means a lot more seat time for many players, but being able to pick prizes and/or tokens is definitely good. 
    If the 'chore' element could be removed, that would be no bad thing. Or for low-mid levels struggling to get charged armor, at least add 'x' and 'm' charged armor to the FM (even it's tier 4).

    Be interesting to see how the increased seat time impacts on the next Bounty event. With the FM taking some players days, it's not likely they'll join and have their base (and dock) constantly repairing.
    No chance of getting anywhere now. Most friends have left the game thanks to changes, and given the crazy chores now I'll doubtless join them.
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    Jimbo073 said:
    I have a zelo fleet that does really well in these new targets, the problem is that it takes forever to kill the carriers. Well that is not really a problem, just time consuming. The real problem is that my countermeasures appear to take out all of the UAV projectiles prior to getting to my fleet, but one ship in my stack always starts to take damage. Any reason why I would be taking damage when all the UAV projectiles are destroyed? If I need to make a video I can to post here for the discussion.
    i find every so often 1 uav slips through 2 zelos tanks.. i think its just overloading on the maths that surely 1 has to get through eventually, not sure there is a way to stop it, luckily the damage is only minor and confindes it to near insta with ad double tank, only using 1 tank i was getting that problem a lot and damage was 30minutes a go... i don't know how much you have retrofitted counters and specials but they may also be why
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    how is saying a zelos tank that doesn't need armor is spam, some people need a life.
Sign In or Register to comment.