FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,526
    what happened to less seat time on fm.?  ok the fm can be done i guess..grind it out even on the 115's ....new fm  massive fail..so disapionted...would like to no witch idiot did this to the fm...and why...id probly get band  or in jail for a day..lol 
    They think they are entilted to the major part of your life friend.  Do like many have done,  sit on the sidelines until they figure out they aren't gonna play that game with players.
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 332

So I've tried 3 different suggested IB fleet setups and have tried different driving paths with each setup but I'm taking way to much damage now as compared to before Saturday and I haven't had time to refit my zelos, g/mono and mono.
    Hey Kixeye why do you keep changing the targets and pissing off the players you need to reduce the damage by half in the 115s or make them worth 600,000 points!

• Isa Meral
    Isa Meral
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 347
    we used to get 2+2+3=7 days ship build tokens from FM. twice by resetting, which is 14 days in total.
    but now, i just opened my chests, i get 2+2+1 day ship build tokens. i dont like this new fm system at all.
  • JamesEllis
    JamesEllis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 132
    D3x.t3r said:
    they were great back in the day lol
    https://gph.is/2vzUM2N

In Game Name: TwistedSoul - Level: 80 - Alliance: AOZP - Sector: UNKNOWN
  • JamesEllis
    JamesEllis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joe Mumma said:
    i got my tier 5 x 2 using zombie zelos and zombie monos .. by avoiding the ships and the long range coldsnaps i could kill 3 corners and the group of turrets to the right of the gate without taking a single hit ...with practise lol ... first few times i would die with 1 hit since i only had 1 min repair on each boat but anyway .. easy 130 k without the need to repair if any1 wants to try it .. i have since used tokens to refit my monos and refit my zelos and can completly kill the 115 now for insta repair .. 5 sprints and 5 gale 3 and a couple of anti missiles is plenty to deal with the coldsnaps and the uavs and the executioners and morters ... but cant handel the arc missiles so the trick is to NEVER stop moving and dont go making U turns when there is arcs fireing .... but anyway a long post .. i like the new changes good job kix only negative thing i got is that we can claim 3 days of pun/cit/icebreaker/mono but only 1 zelos ... (well its actualy more then 3 of mono/ice but i mean in 1 claim)
    only question i have regarding this is howmany trident/sprint and how did you avoid the arc missiles?

• JamesEllis
    JamesEllis
    Minor Nuisance
  • JamesEllis
    JamesEllis
    Minor Nuisance
    Isa Meral said:
    we used to get 2+2+3=7 days ship build tokens from FM. twice by resetting, which is 14 days in total.
    but now, i just opened my chests, i get 2+2+1 day ship build tokens. i dont like this new fm system at all.
    it is roughly 6days in tokens now 3 from T5, 2 from T4 and 1 from T3 its just balls on that part they have ruined that part they should have gave us 14 minimum with a chance of getting more i no longer have a problem with targets just the token payout

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    edited 20 Nov 2017, 4:35PM
    Targets are good now just have to make the middle worth all the points like the 113 were. and need to remove they pylon post or make it worth 0. People are killing just the post on all the targets or they are **** them and leaving them.  It would be nice if that could be fixed before the new weekly starts. 
    Edited for 
    Why would it star out the word  rim   ing
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Should probably make the middle worth 290K  the outside 10K and the little post at beginning 0 That should take care of it. 
  • WARANGEL_DRC
    WARANGEL_DRC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    John1975 said:
    Targets are good now just have to make the middle worth all the points like the 113 were. and need to remove they pylon post or make it worth 0. People are killing just the post on all the targets or they are **** them and leaving them.  It would be nice if that could be fixed before the new weekly starts. 
    Edited for 
    That or **** the outside when it is just as easy to kill the middle with the same fleet they kill the outside with. It is easy to figure out the path to make one of the carrirs in the center fire at one time,and then do the other
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior

@Rampage - I know you probably just got to the office and are sipping on a latte or frapachino with your feet up but can you take a minute and update us as to when/if you guys are going to fix this mess you guys call the FM?

• WARANGEL_DRC
    WARANGEL_DRC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14

@Rampage - I know you probably just got to the office and are sipping on a latte or frapachino with your feet up but can you take a minute and update us as to when/if you guys are going to fix this mess you guys call the FM?

The FM is not a mess it is real easy. Build a fleet with 2 zelos tamks with 4 at least 4 tridents on each and monos. If people would build fleets they should have built months ago instead of building what they want to build. Those people would not be having a issue today it is that simple. People in the game give people advice and some never listen and it is those ones that do not listen end up hurting and whining. I do the new 115s with zero damage with a zelos fleet, Which every player in the game should have the zelos hull. Now granted more than likely there are some without the guake and siemic rounds. However like I said two Tanks are just as good
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,754
    John1975 said:
    Edited for 
    if you do not know why is stars out rim*ing then google that word and see what you get!

I would agree with you on that point though and it was obvious as soon as they announced they were making the ships static that was what was going to happen, just like the old 113 people just take the easy points and move on leave the mess behind for others to clean up. Kix really need to consider a change like they did for the 113, maybe have a large bunch of points or a bonus for killing the drac carriers
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior

@WARANGEL_DRC said:
    Bob of BOB22 said:

The FM is not a mess it is real easy. Build a fleet with 2 zelos tamks with 4 at least 4 tridents on each and monos. If people would build fleets they should have built months ago instead of building what they want to build. Those people would not be having a issue today it is that simple. People in the game give people advice and some never listen and it is those ones that do not listen end up hurting and whining. I do the new 115s with zero damage with a zelos fleet, Which every player in the game should have the zelos hull. Now granted more than likely there are some without the guake and siemic rounds. However like I said two Tanks are just as good

If you can give me the shipyard time, tokens or coin then I will but until then I have a full schedule for my dock and Kixeyes generously gave us 1 zelos token in the FM which won't even cover the time to fit 1 charged armor which is just another F U to the players.

• gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 306

funny how people like you can say something so stupid !!  i for one was doing fine with the fm before this mess started !!!  you must coin alot i take it ...   to be able to build 2 zelo's while building other fleets to do raids or have you got 3 ship yards lol  seeing as a zelo takes 20 days to build each ...  and on top of that having to build other fleets to do U targets to keep things going in base defence and needing to build base defence hulls aswell !!  thats alot of hulls to build with only 1 ship yard and thats not counting the new ship yard which is useless as far as im concerned  and refits on top of that and the list goes on !!  and ive been playing for 6 to 7 years sense black water days and i know how to play this game but its hard to play fair when kixeye keeps cheating the players and the lies and trust me there has been alot of lieing  from them over the years too!!!    but you just suck up an roll over like so many others  ... not i !!! i stand an fight the power of the lies and BS  ...  you must be one of those run and hide type of people libtards i call them .. 
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,774
    gus.hovey said:

funny how people like you can say something so stupid !!  i for one was doing fine with the fm before this mess started !!!  you must coin alot i take it ...   to be able to build 2 zelo's while building other fleets to do raids or have you got 3 ship yards lol  seeing as a zelo takes 20 days to build each ...  and on top of that having to build other fleets to do U targets to keep things going in base defence and needing to build base defence hulls aswell !!  thats alot of hulls to build with only 1 ship yard and thats not counting the new ship yard which is useless as far as im concerned  and refits on top of that and the list goes on !!  and ive been playing for 6 to 7 years sense black water days and i know how to play this game but its hard to play fair when kixeye keeps cheating the players and the lies and trust me there has been alot of lieing  from them over the years too!!!    but you just suck up an roll over like so many others  ... not i !!! i stand an fight the power of the lies and BS  ...  you must be one of those run and hide type of people libtards i call them .. 
    gus.hovey said:

anger management. lol

ahava veshalom
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 306
    gus.hovey said:

gus.hovey said:

anger management. lol

YES iam Anger  and very upset over this !!!!!    seeing as ive spent  enough money on buying 3 laptops over the years just to play this game and all the time Too .. just to have them pull this sht which pretty much fks me till after the new year before i can do the full fm...    and as for anger management  been there done that and was arrested for beating the crap out of him ... so that dont work lol

• Hellboy1986
    Hellboy1986
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 13
    I really dont like the changes on BP! Its way too hard and not fun anymore.... the points are ridicoules low. I hope kix wil change this fm back to normal soon! I think allot of gamers would agree.... kix bring the fun back
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,565
    gus.hovey said:
    ^^ I agree.
    I WAS doing the FM (I've said this before here, I'll say it again so idiots can understand) with a New Zelos sans charged armour (coz I came back after 9 months, so didn't have any) & 2 very good Citadels. Initially I had a refitted Punisher & was doing 88s for T4, then my Zelos was built (thank you, Laredo, for the build) & then I was doing 113s.
    If a Zelos & 2 Citadels sufficed for the FM, I didn't need to make a "new" FM fleet, not that I had the tech until the TLC was released-not that THAT FM fleet could do PP3.
    People say "It's really easy, just build a new fleet."
    OK, an extra tank, 14-21 days, depending on build, then let's add 3 more hulls, again, 14 days, that's 2 months. & don't say "But you'll get SBTs from the FM, coz that's BS. If that fleet can't do an 89, it's pointless trying for T4 hitting tiny targets for next to no reward.
    That's TWO MONTHS of no raid fleet building, no PvP hull building, other chore fleet building, & frozen out of the FM for at LEAST a month.
    Where do you cretins who say "Build a new fleet" get off?
    Swap accounts with me, I'll say how easy the FM is, & you just sit & watch others do the FM. Unless you want to coin a fleet for me...
    So, no thanks, I'll not build a new fleet. Kix can shove this game.

I'm only coming onto the Forum to say my piece, but bet your bottom dollar that I'm not logging into my flat base to kick off repairs-it can stay flat.
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    I really dont like the changes on BP! Its way too hard and not fun anymore.... the points are ridicoules low. I hope kix wil change this fm back to normal soon! I think allot of gamers would agree.... kix bring the fun back
    Sadly, with 157 pages on this thread, it is clear to see that it won't happen.
    They won't even bring back the 88s, which were the bread & butter for plenty-heck, you could do them with a Punisher & Novastorms..! (My L59 alt was getting T4 that way, & had gotten T4 in the previous format with them, & prior to having Novas was using Dreads by gutting 109s.. Would wait a few days so that folks who could clean the 109s in 1 shot wouldn't complain.
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • RichH
    RichH
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 32

people build what want too build as meant to be a battle game .. not do a Kix chore game
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    RichH said:

people build what want too build as meant to be a battle game .. not do a Kix chore game
    In the next 6 hour maint, the game will be renamed "Chore Pirates" & no new players will even bother lol
  • pukki-ronaldo
    pukki-ronaldo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 47

You`re kind of ignorant with this comment.. What are people without tridents to do here?? I allready posted on page 42 of this thread, that getting tier5 and sprints is impossible, for people with work and family.. It would take 345X 82`s to get all tiers, compared with the 39x 88`s I used to do..If we only had a deasent chance to win tridents or the new sprints, it would all be fine, and we could refit our wellbuilded zelos to do higher level targets, and not spend 6 days straight just grinding fm.. 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician

You`re kind of ignorant with this comment.. What are people without tridents to do here?? I allready posted on page 42 of this thread, that getting tier5 and sprints is impossible, for people with work and family.. It would take 345X 82`s to get all tiers, compared with the 39x 88`s I used to do..If we only had a deasent chance to win tridents or the new sprints, it would all be fine, and we could refit our wellbuilded zelos to do higher level targets, and not spend 6 days straight just grinding fm.. 
    New Trident is 1.2 mill 82 pays 20K that is 60 x 82 to get to new trident.  
  • Jspud001
    Jspud001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 127
    I use to be able to do the 88's having just JUST finished my 4 Cit hulls, and was able to get to T4, T5 with some help - long nights.....

This new way/system (well lets call it what it is - change against what they said they would do - liars totally honest) I can't do the 89's, and as for hitting the lower targets - Kix how about you sit here and try it!!!!!

I understand, no wait, I don't you say one thing, then do another - how about listening to the 157 pages and counting and rebalance the targets BACK!!!!

NO ONE ASKED FOR THE REBALANCE, so why did you do it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Skilled Warrior

Ohhhhh, maintenance tonight and for the full 2 hours, will there be some GOOD changes or minor bug fixes. 1 can only hope the FM gets rolled back.

• Jspud001
    Jspud001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 127
    edited 20 Nov 2017, 8:45PM

Ok, as it seems you have heaps of tokens, build a zelos (no charged armour, tridents, sprint) mono D-85D and SB2 and post a video of you getting to T5 while hitting the 89's

Kix has changed these targets because the few, minute few could do these targets for as you say 0 damage - oh how the rest of us normal players wish we could be there.....you've been too long away from the real game to understand, so while your comments are valid, they're only valid to you - as to mine I guess, but I think more players will be in a simple boat to me than you - 157pgs....
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ray_P said:
    what happened to less seat time on fm.?  ok the fm can be done i guess..grind it out even on the 115's ....new fm  massive fail..so disapionted...would like to no witch idiot did this to the fm...and why...id probly get band  or in jail for a day..lol 
    They think they are entilted to the major part of your life friend.  Do like many have done,  sit on the sidelines until they figure out they aren't gonna play that game with players.
    Or even better, quit.
    The more that up & quit, the less for the whales to feed upon, along with sending Kix the message that they screwed up just a little too much.
    The FM did NOT need to be rebalanced-unless rebalancing in THEIR favour was the whole intention
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 411
    dronkey said:
    dronkey said:
    and 1 **** can make 250k in raid in 85, it was tested, a new player can be doing well in even this raid format in just 14 days activity from new
    Sure, if they coin a lot. Buy the latest fleet on offer for a raid. Otherwise, you're full of schitt
    you clearly can't read, if you could instead of flagging posts you see that every player has hellwraith bp from new, this ship can be built in 14 days, so a new player can hit an 85 raid target in this cycle and get 250k a hit with no coin..... but as you clearly are butthurt about something flagging posts without the ability to read then you are the one who is full of shi 

absolutley 0 to do with coin, just having a clue what to build and what to hit to get points
    You are trying to say a person with no coin can, starting from lvl 1, build a rank 4 OP, 4 lvl 10 warehouses, a five ship fleet to gather res, a fleet of ships to gather res to build that fleet to begin with, gather and haul in 200+ loads of res with the largest ship they could get to build just the warehouse, op, and shells (ie leaving out all the other buildings in the base and equipping the ships) in fourteen days.

They still have no other buildings, nothing researched, and no weapons or specials for the new fancy shell even if this was possible. which it isnt. At least stick to the wildly improbable, the vociferously asserting the impossible just makes you look like a crazy person.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.