FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    dronkey said:

you know what, you win, I lose, you know everything, I know nothing, that's what you wanted so congrats and have a nice day.

victory is yours bluh bluh bluh, eat a ****.
    its hardly what i wanted lol, this post was to advise those who use zelos tank and monos to do a weekly the fix is pretty simple, build 1 more zelos and run 2 tanks, those that dont have this fleet have you not seen it is all most have been using for a year and it is not exactly a over the price change, yes building 1 ship is a **** but it could be worse.... people would rather argue the point than see we are trying to help by saying build an extra tank
  • jeremy.gagnon.773
    jeremy.gagnon.773
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 6
    ^^^^^^^
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    So many great points. My addition, hope Im not repeating someone, I dont have time to do FM, Camps, Chores (res, parts, ****), bounty and still have my fun PvP. Yes, Bounty is PvP, but thats a chore side of PvP. There was absolutely no reason to tie up our shipyard with refits. FM was fine. All the littles had guidance AND support from their sector/ali regarding builds. Heck, my level 52 alt was building for T5 targets. I still have my D98U launcher apollo for stripping the 102s, because kix wouldnt leave the darn targets alone. There is always a way to work around their logic, as they are tunnel visioned. That said, I REFUSE to coin FM. Due to these constant changes and forced refits, I refuse to coin PvP. Kix, youre forcing the end of your game

Edit: **** = Titanium
    in a way this is kind of the problem, people don't have time to do weeklys or bountys or these chores, but you knew all about chores before you created the alt i imagine, people find time to run 2 accounts even upto lvl 52 which isnt a small task.... this just reminds me of a well known saying, Jack of all trades master of non, if you spent the time on the main you used building up the alt perhaps the main would be better
  • james.williams.1217
    james.williams.1217
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 6
    weekly is good found build and fleet that works think most just tired of rebuilding fleets

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:
    it is so easy to say big players have it easy, no they have paid there dues and sometimes years and years of grinding that new people just have no clue about and think things should just drop in there lap, fact is it is easy to hit hulls now, it is easier to build, it is easier to research, new people dont remember when labs were destroyed you waited hours to fix them not the insta they have,, ships like guardians were 30/40 days now they complain they cant keep up with build times half of that.

the big ones do have it easy they earned it by doing the grind newish players are not willing to do nor have probably ever tried.
    people complaining that because you have paid your dues and done that grind it is unfair on them LOL
    you see how this game is easy for you now, isn't it?...you've been through your fair share of struggles and have come out on top...but what you've gotta understand is that things have changed ever since the last time you've had to grind tooth and nail to get what you need...now its not about the build and/or repair time that's the problem...its the time within which every piece of new tech is convenient...within next to no time at all said new tech becomes obsolete becouse either the next big thing is released or kixeye turns the tech into completely useless pieces of trash via "rebalancing"...becouse of this terrible pacing that kix has when releasing new tech, most of us are not able build and use the new tech fast enough before newer tech is released that makes the previous tech useless in comparison to any future targets, targets of which will be rebalanced by kixeye yet again so that said targets will be a bigger challenge to those who have either bought the tech or who have enough tokens to get the vital pieces of tech that are necessary in order to do the new targets, and on top of that, are able to build and use the tech fast enough before it gets trumped by better tech

another problem is the amount of shlt we have to do now and the varying types of hulls necessary in order to do said shlt...putting the raid aside, theres the fm (which has pretty much been turned into a raid now), u targets, bp targets, vxp targets and the bounty targets, all of which demand a different type of fleet in order to take care of each target.

on top of this is the different hull types...before there were different hull types any target could've been done by any hull...now we need a specific type of hull or else we'll never be able to do anything...the zelos is the only ship that can do most of these targets but the build and repair time for each hull is monstrously long compared to all the other hulls build and repair time.

you see how you don't have these problems, becouse you've reached a level above the rest, and a level within which, kix has deemed it necessary to cater, concentrate & dedicate the entire game to every player like you by handing out mountains of tokens & every new piece of tech to each and every one of you just to make sure you keep defending their brand by arguing some bullshlt towards anyone who disagrees with kixeye's grand choices and handing them mountains of your money in order to increase the longevity of their brand's existence...go ahead and keep feeding the leeches your blood while you munch on those shrooms they so happily bring you...you seem so proud of yourself after all.
    I agree.

My base level is big, but my fleets are terrible, unfortunate byproduct of starting/stopping changing minds when building fleets.

I was able to get top T5 twice pre the rebalance. It took as people have said many a time in these 154 pages, a total of 7x 113's.

I can't do the 115's or 111's the 103's still cause way too much damage.

But going by the new points and totals, to get to T5 twice I need to hit 8x115's, and then I still have to hit another 3x 115 to get T4 twice and all the other tiers.

How is this reducng chores????

Kix are adding extra TLC's which are not bad, but in my opinion trying to divert our attention away from the FM and the fact that no one asked for the targets to be rebalanced at all.

I have seen some posts here asking Kix for those threads were players were asking for the reblance - you guessed it - no answer
    when you get up to date and nothing to redeem you actually only need to hit 5 or 6 targets a week to redeem all chests 1 week a month will be new content so a higher requirement that week.

the TLCs that people say are adding too much to do in the game is not something new, it is a repeat of a repeat of a repeat designed to give players who could only do 1 round the first time and 2 round the second time more and more chances to redeem tokens and items to help them progress, and most of these campaigns require exactly what the weekly does.. zelos/monos they have spammed these campaigns for months people have been using that ship combo on weekly for nearly a year, why is it people just dont ask, whats that build, i will build that. 

and why would kix answer the players like that, it,d be like microsoft asking windows hey can we get a look at you patents so we can have an advantage sooner rather than later
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 569
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    So many great points. My addition, hope Im not repeating someone, I dont have time to do FM, Camps, Chores (res, parts, ****), bounty and still have my fun PvP. Yes, Bounty is PvP, but thats a chore side of PvP. There was absolutely no reason to tie up our shipyard with refits. FM was fine. All the littles had guidance AND support from their sector/ali regarding builds. Heck, my level 52 alt was building for T5 targets. I still have my D98U launcher apollo for stripping the 102s, because kix wouldnt leave the darn targets alone. There is always a way to work around their logic, as they are tunnel visioned. That said, I REFUSE to coin FM. Due to these constant changes and forced refits, I refuse to coin PvP. Kix, youre forcing the end of your game

in a way this is kind of the problem, people don't have time to do weeklys or bountys or these chores, but you knew all about chores before you created the alt i imagine, people find time to run 2 accounts even upto lvl 52 which isnt a small task.... this just reminds me of a well known saying, Jack of all trades master of non, if you spent the time on the main you used building up the alt perhaps the main would be better
    Lol, I havent read many of your posts, as you spam the notification list, so I will be gentile. I have an alt for testing theories. That way I can keep my primary gameplay up to date and valid. That said, I had a build I felt would be exceptional for littles. Thanks to the recent changes, Its lost time. Getting to level 52 isnt hard. As res is what makes us level, just progress in game on building Zelos. Lots of res and refits for them. The res needed to repair them. Its a res dependant game. As long as its coming it, you level fast. Ever notice how fast you level on upgrading walls. My alt isnt an active account. I log on, get what I need to start a build and log off. Havent even done RnD Lv1 on it. That said, I have current bounty items, I get all I want from raids and I can hold my own in PvP, should I chose to. My point is this, FM doesnt need a revamp. It needs to be returned to what is was, as we were told it wouldnt change till after the next garrison raid cycle. 
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:
    it is so easy to say big players have it easy, no they have paid there dues and sometimes years and years of grinding that new people just have no clue about and think things should just drop in there lap, fact is it is easy to hit hulls now, it is easier to build, it is easier to research, new people dont remember when labs were destroyed you waited hours to fix them not the insta they have,, ships like guardians were 30/40 days now they complain they cant keep up with build times half of that.

the big ones do have it easy they earned it by doing the grind newish players are not willing to do nor have probably ever tried.
    people complaining that because you have paid your dues and done that grind it is unfair on them LOL
    you see how this game is easy for you now, isn't it?...you've been through your fair share of struggles and have come out on top...but what you've gotta understand is that things have changed ever since the last time you've had to grind tooth and nail to get what you need...now its not about the build and/or repair time that's the problem...its the time within which every piece of new tech is convenient...within next to no time at all said new tech becomes obsolete becouse either the next big thing is released or kixeye turns the tech into completely useless pieces of trash via "rebalancing"...becouse of this terrible pacing that kix has when releasing new tech, most of us are not able build and use the new tech fast enough before newer tech is released that makes the previous tech useless in comparison to any future targets, targets of which will be rebalanced by kixeye yet again so that said targets will be a bigger challenge to those who have either bought the tech or who have enough tokens to get the vital pieces of tech that are necessary in order to do the new targets, and on top of that, are able to build and use the tech fast enough before it gets trumped by better tech

another problem is the amount of shlt we have to do now and the varying types of hulls necessary in order to do said shlt...putting the raid aside, theres the fm (which has pretty much been turned into a raid now), u targets, bp targets, vxp targets and the bounty targets, all of which demand a different type of fleet in order to take care of each target.

on top of this is the different hull types...before there were different hull types any target could've been done by any hull...now we need a specific type of hull or else we'll never be able to do anything...the zelos is the only ship that can do most of these targets but the build and repair time for each hull is monstrously long compared to all the other hulls build and repair time.

you see how you don't have these problems, becouse you've reached a level above the rest, and a level within which, kix has deemed it necessary to cater, concentrate & dedicate the entire game to every player like you by handing out mountains of tokens & every new piece of tech to each and every one of you just to make sure you keep defending their brand by arguing some bullshlt towards anyone who disagrees with kixeye's grand choices and handing them mountains of your money in order to increase the longevity of their brand's existence...go ahead and keep feeding the leeches your blood while you munch on those shrooms they so happily bring you...you seem so proud of yourself after all.
    I agree.

My base level is big, but my fleets are terrible, unfortunate byproduct of starting/stopping changing minds when building fleets.

I was able to get top T5 twice pre the rebalance. It took as people have said many a time in these 154 pages, a total of 7x 113's.

But going by the new points and totals, to get to T5 twice I need to hit 8x115's, and then I still have to hit another 3x 115 to get T4 twice and all the other tiers.

Kix are adding extra TLC's which are not bad, but in my opinion trying to divert our attention away from the FM and the fact that no one asked for the targets to be rebalanced at all.

I have seen some posts here asking Kix for those threads were players were asking for the reblance - you guessed it - no answer
    when you get up to date and nothing to redeem you actually only need to hit 5 or 6 targets a week to redeem all chests 1 week a month will be new content so a higher requirement that week.

the TLCs that people say are adding too much to do in the game is not something new, it is a repeat of a repeat of a repeat designed to give players who could only do 1 round the first time and 2 round the second time more and more chances to redeem tokens and items to help them progress, and most of these campaigns require exactly what the weekly does.. zelos/monos they have spammed these campaigns for months people have been using that ship combo on weekly for nearly a year, why is it people just dont ask, whats that build, i will build that. 

and why would kix answer the players like that, it,d be like microsoft asking windows hey can we get a look at you patents so we can have an advantage sooner rather than later
    So the TLCs need what we need in the weekly? Then why is it that the Trident/Sprint doesnt work in TLCs? Also, this is supposedly a strategy game, therefore, different builds. Perhaps you havent noticed that kix sells crap fleets that need refits to do chit with less damage. Thats why we have the forums, but we cant be open here, because of a communist plot to keep secrets from the public, lol

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

So the TLCs need what we need in the weekly? Then why is it that the Trident/Sprint doesnt work in TLCs? Also, this is supposedly a strategy game, therefore, different builds. Perhaps you havent noticed that kix sells crap fleets that need refits to do chit with less damage. Thats why we have the forums, but we cant be open here, because of a communist plot to keep secrets from the public, lol

the trident does work in some of the campaigns, the ones it does not work in is not a strategy of the game it is a very simple reason, these campaigns were released before trident and trident part of shooting the rocket down in those earlier campaigns was never factored in and still isn't
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:

Lol, I havent read many of your posts, as you spam the notification list, so I will be gentile. I have an alt for testing theories. That way I can keep my primary gameplay up to date and valid. That said, I had a build I felt would be exceptional for littles. Thanks to the recent changes, Its lost time. Getting to level 52 isnt hard. As res is what makes us level, just progress in game on building Zelos. Lots of res and refits for them. The res needed to repair them. Its a res dependant game. As long as its coming it, you level fast. Ever notice how fast you level on upgrading walls. My alt isnt an active account. I log on, get what I need to start a build and log off. Havent even done RnD Lv1 on it. That said, I have current bounty items, I get all I want from raids and I can hold my own in PvP, should I chose to. My point is this, FM doesnt need a revamp. It needs to be returned to what is was, as we were told it wouldnt change till after the next garrison raid cycle. 
    takes a few months of playing time to get to that level, and i assume it was started long before parts came out to do insta builds.

and lol you want to try the notifications when the little princesses who don't like you're posts because they haven't built a zelos or just don't want to have to build another to do a free weekly, harrasment, roll, dislike, it's actually pretty funny that they are not listening if they are struggling , build 2 tanks lol, redeem some mono and zelos tokens from tier 3 in weekly and put that towards speeding things up. the fleet has been used for a year so when they do listen which soon will be to late it will be outdated due to the near upcoming garrison raid, and they will have to build another fleet, or as in this case not build it for a year then maybe think about it.
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

the trident does work in some of the campaigns, the ones it does not work in is not a strategy of the game it is a very simple reason, these campaigns were released before trident and trident part of shooting the rocket down in those earlier campaigns was never factored in and still isn't
    The trident has been around longer than TLCs. It wasnt all that great, but it had a purpose. You need to stop the tomfoolery and know what your talking about first
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:

takes a few months of playing time to get to that level, and i assume it was started long before parts came out to do insta builds.

and lol you want to try the notifications when the little princesses who don't like you're posts because they haven't built a zelos or just don't want to have to build another to do a free weekly, harrasment, roll, dislike, it's actually pretty funny that they are not listening if they are struggling , build 2 tanks lol, redeem some mono and zelos tokens from tier 3 in weekly and put that towards speeding things up. the fleet has been used for a year so when they do listen which soon will be to late it will be outdated due to the near upcoming garrison raid, and they will have to build another fleet, or as in this case not build it for a year then maybe think about it.
    I dont know what youre on about. You start talking about princesses and I lose interest
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

The trident has been around longer than TLCs. It wasnt all that great, but it had a purpose. You need to stop the tomfoolery and know what your talking about first
    im just giving you the answer a mod gave me, thats why you see it working in incinerator but not in mono campaign, the campaign may have been around longer i don't knwo when the coding took place i don't work for kix lol
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

as for tridents not working in them campaigns your right they dont they never have in those campaigns, which are massive repeats so again nothings changed since they been out why the complaint on there 6th 7th 8th time running it?

but it is not end of work just finished mono campaign for the cost of most of 1 zelos, a 4 hour repair, is that so bad for a campaign that gives how many days in build tokens for the mono
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    Now I understand why you mention the princess. Go ahead and make that plural. Youre a troll. You have a bit of info, but dont quite grasp it, so you turn it into, technical trolling. I started a thread about salvages, thats a legit trolling thread. Your constantly miss the key point. We players expect damage. We do our best, in a strategy game to work around it. That said, you also negate to think about others and what they have. As I can do as I wish, I do have to share a concern for the little guy, yet you troll along. Like I said, make Princess plural from here on out, should I stick around

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    whoever it was that said it is the people that don't coin who keep the game going, the force is not strong in you is it? yes all the programmers are paid for by non coiners that is why they do it, the server is paid for by non coiners that is why the game is approaching it's 8th year. 

maybe oneday there will come a time that the money generated by coiners is less than operating costs and the game shuts down, but lets not be completely stupid to think non coiners are whats keep the game going. i am not saying they don't help giving a player base but don't pretend you are the integral part, they can spam markets anytime and flood the game with new players and you are easily replaced, and if you was kix, as you pretend big players are catered to, who would you cater for running a business... the people who spend nothing or the ones who spending something.
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    Now I understand why you mention the princess. Go ahead and make that plural. Youre a troll. You have a bit of info, but dont quite grasp it, so you turn it into, technical trolling. I started a thread about salvages, thats a legit trolling thread. Your constantly miss the key point. We players expect damage. We do our best, in a strategy game to work around it. That said, you also negate to think about others and what they have. As I can do as I wish, I do have to share a concern for the little guy, yet you troll along. Like I said, make Princess plural from here on out, should I stick around

i have done more to help the lil guy than you'll ever know lmao, i understand you didn't like my comment about the campaign has run 8 times nothing has changed but you some reason expecting something different to happen, ie the trident to work when it never has, sorry mate but that is just the way it is and if that is your complaint after the campaign has run that many times then well dammmmmmm you sure can hold on to the butthurt its been running nearly a year and has never changed..
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:

i have done more to help the lil guy than you'll ever know ****, i understand you didn't like my comment about the campaign has run 8 times nothing has changed but you some reason expecting something different to happen, ie the trident to work when it never has, sorry mate but that is just the way it is and if that is your complaint after the campaign has run that many times then well dammmmmmm you sure can hold on to the butthurt its been running nearly a year and has never changed..
    Ok. Yer dismissed. Flagging as troll now. No reasoning with you
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:

i have done more to help the lil guy than you'll ever know ****, i understand you didn't like my comment about the campaign has run 8 times nothing has changed but you some reason expecting something different to happen, ie the trident to work when it never has, sorry mate but that is just the way it is and if that is your complaint after the campaign has run that many times then well dammmmmmm you sure can hold on to the butthurt its been running nearly a year and has never changed..
    Ok. Yer dismissed. Flagging as troll now. No reasoning with you
    yes some people can't reason with common sense, what part of what i said was wrong, when did trident shoot down the rocket in any of the other 8 times they run it, but for some reason nearly a year later you are, and they are apparently a troll LOL,
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

Youre running around in circles. Keep trolling
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    flagging a post that states the obvious shows the level of butthurt.. just saying

this post was for peopel who had sense to build a zelos and monos for a weekly over the last year that the latest change is easily fixed, build a second zelos and drop a mono, the level of butthurt because some don't have time to play 1 account but do have time for 2.. or have had zelos bp for a year but never built it... when does common sense actually kick in and you start thinking, maybe i am part of the problem, if i didnt mess around with 2 accounts maybe i would have 1 better one, maybe if i built a ship it has been said over and over i need i would have a bettter weekly

we are trying to help by saying here this is what you need, but people just want to argue anything and there is one thing we say over and over and over and over in this game

we don't mind helping but you have to want to help yourself !!!!!!!!!!

flag the poll as troll all you like, dislike, put a hammer through your screen i really don't care, it is just your choice if you see the advice that is said over and over and over rather than complaining how the game changed when it changed, how often it changed, when it might change again. BUILD 2 ZELOS AND 3 MONO in order to help you with the weekly.... and GET TRIDENT UO TO R15
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    Well, since you feel I have to explain myself to you, let me indulge you. Came back to game with only 1 zelos built for siege raid. Adapted to the FM. I was doing fine. T5 twice a week, for no more than 4hrs damage. No reps between hits. That said, why would I build another zelos, for a fleet thats working more that sufficiently, for a 1yr period? Now I have to refit. I understand, you wanna become a mod and get free coin. Troll on buddy. Get them free coins, but dont be a fool. Everyones life is different and everyones wallet is different. So before you start kixing kis's kix, think about what your really saying. The interest of this game is based on it ability for F2P and P2P on the same terms. Troll as you wish, but there will always will be a coin free side of this game, until they make it platformed based. Even then, there would be a minimum monthly subscription, but can pay more to advance. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, all of that said, theres 2 sides to a fence. Feel free to stop trolling and think about everyone and not just yourself
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Snaprag said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

and you clearly are avoiding why trident not shooting down coldsanp 1.0 before introduced coldsnap 2.0 that could be shot down bothers you so  much a year later and almost 7 or 8 times running the campaign later, funny that
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    any mod wanna clarify how many time mono camp has been run in the last 12 months... got to be at least 8
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 19 Nov 2017, 2:57AM
    dronkey said:
    Snaprag said:
    Snaprag said:
    dronkey said:
    Jspud001 said:
    dronkey said:

I agree.

and you clearly are avoiding why trident not shooting down coldsanp 1.0 before introduced coldsnap 2.0 that could be shot down bothers you so  much a year later and almost 7 or 8 times running the campaign later, funny that
    Because you dont read your own words. Tridents needed more accuracy. Only worked on a few hulls. Ive gave the info. Stop being selective with your reading and actually read and retain what you read, before you dribble on, begging for mods to save you
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    Also, the TLCs are different from the FM, yet you say we need FM fleets to do TLCs. Where FM chit fails in TLCs, I dont understand your logic. Is this more simplistic for you to understand?

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    i dont need a mod to save me and neither do u to know the mono and ice camp has been run over and over and over, its been 3 times in last month, and the trident never worked then either lmao
  • rob.croft.7
    rob.croft.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 138
    wow you guys are exhausting lol. 

Q: is 5 sprints on a pun enuf to deal with uav ships in a 115?  tyia :)
  • Matt_K2020
    Matt_K2020
    Skilled Warrior
    wow you guys are exhausting lol. 

Q: is 5 sprints on a pun enuf to deal with uav ships in a 115?  tyia :)
    The douche wont heed his own words and, nevermind, yer right. Im off of this
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2,195
    dronkey said:
    any mod wanna clarify how many time mono camp has been run in the last 12 months... got to be at least 8
    To be fair my notification pane is mostly green, so I have to clarify, I've not read it all, but I will say this. I smell bort in the air!

Just because a TLC has been run a lot, means NOTHING! (pretty sure it's also not 8) Firstly, the last few have been long runs, but the rest were very short. I myself missed quite a few of them through work commitments, I know others did too.
    Another issue is the changes in the TLC's. Prizes have been shifted around and tokens have changed. The first, shorter runs paid much better on tokens and had the hull in a higher PP. The latter gave away the hull, but had less build and VXP tokens.
    I've done most of the mono TLC's to a point (I didn't want the grid and gens, that is USED to use, don't like those camps, so can only go so far coin free) And I have 3 fully built monos. Those builds include some FM tokens too. So I can promise, There haven't been that many run, at least not for a more casual player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the FM is impossible or anything like that. I do it with 4 standard IB's and a Zelos, but b**ching about tokens this and tokens that, really winds me up! Tokens are only good if you can get them and if you like PvE chores.

P.s. the game is reaching it's 7th year, not 8th, it started in 2011, I was there waiting for it to launch (what was i thinking!?!?!) and it's actually about 6 months from 7 even.
    Also player numbers are HUGELY important for an online games company, so actually, the free players do massively support the game. The paupers you think do little to help are actually the backbone of the game. This is something Kixeye have forgotten, hence the huge drop in numbers over the last year. Free players make a game look popular, they are food for the coiners, they act as word of mouth advertisers and digital advertisers, they broaden the community with advice and general noise (again making the game seem bigger). Without the free players, this game wouldn't exist. So maybe don't underestimate that. Kixeye did and now the game is terrible! lol
    Coming Soon in Kixeye land means "When Satan need to put the heating on"
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    dronkey said:
    To be fair my notification pane is mostly green, so I have to clarify, I've not read it all, but I will say this. I smell bort in the air!

Just because a TLC has been run a lot, means NOTHING! (pretty sure it's also not 8) Firstly, the last few have been long runs, but the rest were very short. I myself missed quite a few of them through work commitments, I know others did too.
    Another issue is the changes in the TLC's. Prizes have been shifted around and tokens have changed. The first, shorter runs paid much better on tokens and had the hull in a higher PP. The latter gave away the hull, but had less build and VXP tokens.
    I've done most of the mono TLC's to a point (I didn't want the grid and gens, that is USED to use, don't like those camps, so can only go so far coin free) And I have 3 fully built monos. Those builds include some FM tokens too. So I can promise, There haven't been that many run, at least not for a more casual player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the FM is impossible or anything like that. I do it with 4 standard IB's and a Zelos, but b**ching about tokens this and tokens that, really winds me up! Tokens are only good if you can get them and if you like PvE chores.

P.s. the game is reaching it's 7th year, not 8th, it started in 2011, I was there waiting for it to launch (what was i thinking!?!?!) and it's actually about 6 months from 7 even.
    Also player numbers are HUGELY important for an online games company, so actually, the free players do massively support the game. The paupers you think do little to help are actually the backbone of the game. This is something Kixeye have forgotten, hence the huge drop in numbers over the last year. Free players make a game look popular, they are food for the coiners, they act as word of mouth advertisers and digital advertisers, they broaden the community with advice and general noise (again making the game seem bigger). Without the free players, this game wouldn't exist. So maybe don't underestimate that. Kixeye did and now the game is terrible! lol
    lol never called them paupers, i did say they play a part, but surely you would have to admit the apparent small amount of coiner if didn't exsist would do just as much damage to not have as the ones who dont put anything it, can't run a game for free right..

the camp has been run multiple times, i said earlier its to help ones who do miss it, or only do 1 round 1 month its run and 2 rounds next time building them up, it is a good thing they are run so often, but running the same campaign over and over again is not kix  spamming content, the option is easy yeah i wont bother doin it this time i got 45 day of ice tokens i dont need more...... or im still building a fleet to do it,

people are saying the game is harder than ever when almost the opposite is true even for non coiners, but people don't want to put the time in to get something like the old player use to,

parts are almost free with iron, uranium is free with ice the most spammed campaign there is, weekly is free with zelos/mono a fleet that was used nearly 9 month ago for raids and for weekly ever since that people still haven't had time to build despite the shell being offer in last raid series every raid for 1.5 mil a grindable target even for a small,  titanium is free with the last old raid fleet. parts are pretty much all but free with 1 ironclad..
    i dont understand why people keep complaining how hard everything is when almost everything at the moment is doable for free or almost free with fleets that even by kix standards are old as f...., 

and my thread has been merged so where as im saying hey heres a soloution to fix weekly problem, build a second tank it drops 115s for free, it turns into well kix overloading content, dont have time for this, campaigns are this, chores are that, so yeah i end up answering part of what they have asked, but that doesn't change what i originally tried to do, simply give a heads up to people bothered this is what you need to do to help with weekly

but as you find on forums, some are not interested (i am not saying you) in hearing the advice just picking it apart to lay some sort of criticism rather than thinking ok i need 2 work towards 2 zelos and 3 mono for a free weekly, and get trident upto r15