Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 203
    its great in base defense
  • BASE-EATER-01
    BASE-EATER-01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 46

Ur technical is bullshit unit very bad ,it die in thourim 65 ,rip

LMAO my technical are beasts, maybe you need to go watch utube loads of videos out there to help you learn how to atack bases ,
  • DOOMSDAY-kaizer
    DOOMSDAY-kaizer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 10

how can i use the technical training token?

• BASE-EATER-01
    BASE-EATER-01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 46

when you get technical to lvl 10   token takes it to lvl11  
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,619

So faction units only level to 10 with traditional leveling ()time, res and thorium). Only AFTER reaching level 10 will you need tokens to level up,. Take the level you are going to, minus 10, and that is the amount of tokens you need to level it. So for level 11 its one token needed, 12 is 2 tokens, 13 is three......level 20 is 10 tokens. In total you need 55 tokens per unit In order to get it to level 20. That would be 55 Technical tokens, 55 chaplain tokens, 55 liberator tokens, etc. Tokens are currently available through events, miscellaneous packages that popup in game that sell units, tech, and tokens, which be bought for gold, specific faction bases (corpus, sentinel, survivor faction base), and invasion. Each upgrade only takes a nominal amount of thorium and is 5 seconds, provided that you have enough tokens and thorium. 

WAR COMMANDER MODERATOR

WC OFFICIAL DISCORD | WC WIKI  | FORUM RULES |  SUBMIT A TICKET | REPORT A PLAYER

• Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 339
    I think your being a bit hasty in your opinion on the technical Ahmed.Dont know if you have coined the upgrades on it or not,also im sure there will be new workshop tech coming for it to.Give it some time first.
  • Khan2793
    Khan2793
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 491
    Think they have increased the 65s in dps on everything. If they have nice notification Kixeye.

• Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 339
    Khan2793 said:
    Think they have increased the 65s in dps on everything. If they have nice notification Kixeye.

The 65s seem the same to me as they always have.Use the same units to hit them and havent noticed any difference in the repairs.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod

I agree the VK65 is not a good way to use the technicals alone as they do not have the health for this. I would suggest using technicals like howlers. Howlers are a horrible unit if you compare them on how they do PVE bases but in base defense, and some strategic things in PVE they are wonderful. 

WAR COMMANDER MODERATOR

WC OFFICIAL DISCORD | WC WIKI  | FORUM RULES |  SUBMIT A TICKET | REPORT A PLAYER

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    Ahmed Algendy said:

I agree the VK65 is not a good way to use the technicals alone as they do not have the health for this. I would suggest using technicals like howlers. Howlers are a horrible unit if you compare them on how they do PVE bases but in base defense, and some strategic things in PVE they are wonderful. 

What it benfit of it
    18 from it can not finish base thourim 65 .any way i scrape all of them , this unit waste of time

• joeinfl
    joeinfl
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 470
    edited 27 Oct 2017, 6:39PM
    ^^ Rubi player ^^

They are awesome units for "SKILLED" players and not just those that want to let rubi do all the work there Ahmed, sorry. 

• daniel.wingo.16
    daniel.wingo.16
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 14
    I do 65's for just 1 hour of damage
  • kauznutz
    kauznutz
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 1,150

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    Ahmed Algendy said:

What it benfit of it
    18 from it can not finish base thourim 65 .any way i scrape all of them , this unit waste of time

I have 9 lvl 1 technicals in 1 plattoon.  5 have the fire nozzle and 4 the stock machine gun.    I sent them into a VK65 and was able to clear the entire base with 5 technicals still alive.   Sure..I had 3hrs 19 min of repair time.   But remember, they are lvl 1!   NO tech.   so.  Your wrong and need to stop crying.  These units are a beast and will be your doom since you just scrapped them all.  

Good day! 

Game Name Erebos.....google it...i'm that bad

• Sarah Erdt
    Sarah Erdt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 14

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    Ahmed Algendy said:

What it benfit of it

after reading this i would suggest that the unit is not the issue............ 
  • pixie-de-cat
    pixie-de-cat
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 110
    what a tool....better delete you account as well....you're useless
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

@TrumpTheClown said:
    what a tool....better delete you account as well....you're useless

Fk off better to u

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Closing  Thread as it has become toxic. 

WAR COMMANDER MODERATOR

This discussion has been closed.