BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    If the Courage is that pinkish looking hull I killed it with Mudgluts. Took a few advancing and retreat manuevers but I killed it. I think I'm lucky to have found a 99 from reading this thread. 3200 points was nice, and it went to secured immediately. So cool not having to hit 32 of them 96's.
  • mia17
    mia17
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 9:48PM
    Rampage WTF i just did a bounty hit showing worth 537 and i got nothing for and no i wasnt hit at the same time. I swear kix still *Insults removed*
    ~Major_Rampage
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    We have just released a hotfix for an additional Bounty display issue. There was an issue in which the amount of Bounty available from a player's base was not updating properly. This fix will happen the next time a specific base gains or loses bounty (this does not include grants if they are offline). From that point forward they will be displaying the proper available amounts of Bounty.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 507
    so where are these 88's and 99's? haveI not seen a single one of them
    I think they appear only in the evening but I have managed to spot numerous ones to get the bulk of my points 

• mia17
    mia17
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    Muppets!! Piss Up!! Brewery!! I swear you guys practice alienating your players

• ares nbk
    ares nbk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 205
    im having the same think happen to me 
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    We have just released a hotfix for an additional Bounty display issue. There was an issue in which the amount of Bounty available from a player's base was not updating properly. This fix will happen the next time a specific base gains or loses bounty (this does not include grants if they are offline). From that point forward they will be displaying the proper available amounts of Bounty.
    So we get nothing for our wasted time? LOL...
  • CapnRocker
    CapnRocker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 374
    I have,, lol,, It only secured a portion of bounty,,  the 5th check point of 24hrs, didn't seem to secure the rest
                             Rocker's Credit Union,,,                       
    ~ where we care about your Res as much as you do ~

Ticket Form - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=21877 

Get SUPPORT (support page) - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/categories/200071926-Battle-Pirates
  • Altonator
    Altonator
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
    About time  But how about what Holsh  asked , Just how many do you think will achieve all prizes 200  .....  . 88s and 99s  on a reg spawn  announced to the community would restore faith  somewhat I m sure  
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 498
    an    this is  going to  be merged in 54321

• FountainHead
    FountainHead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 175
    You gave us a queue for repairing conq ships for base attack...
    How about a queue for defender ships.. it's only fair.. my guard fleet has 8+ hours or repair but I have top pick between them or a PvE chore fleet
    If you intend to seperate PvE and PvP then you need to seperate the guard fleet also so its repairs don't effect PvE boat repairs just like you did with the conq
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 785
    What is the range of thrones ability of the Justice? WOuld be nice to know!
  • akkisigg
    akkisigg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 513
    What is the range of thrones ability of the Justice? WOuld be nice to know!
    Its the same as whatever it hitting it. It technically doesn't have a range since it's just feed back from the dmg you deal while its active.
    "Fun" is subjective. What's fun for you may be dull for another. When you apply your subjective notion of "fun" onto another as an objective fact, you've set the standard that the only opinion that matters is your own and those kinds of people aren't much fun to be around.
  • Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 461
    Just curious as to what "paper cutting" weapons are?  I mean, Cannons would cut through paper, as well as rockets.  Torpedos would as well, but the paper would be a bit wet.  I imagine the corrosive weapons would dissolve the paper as opposed to cut through it.  Anyway, I imagine it's meant for penetrative weapons, but I thought I would ask.

• sinista
    sinista
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,752
    paper-cutting  =  penetrating
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 310
    bull kixeye turn up the damage on the 96 bounty bases really that total B.S.
  • akkisigg
    akkisigg
    Skilled Warrior
    Next bounty, we'll get the indomitable Boulder as a defender to counter it. But the month after that, we're sure to have the Onion Skin (yes, I had to look that up) that will end the Boulder's reign as a defender. 
    "Fun" is subjective. What's fun for you may be dull for another. When you apply your subjective notion of "fun" onto another as an objective fact, you've set the standard that the only opinion that matters is your own and those kinds of people aren't much fun to be around.
  • SyndicateRR
    SyndicateRR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 321
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 11:33PM
    -_- ....
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,726
    Loco266 said:

Also the new missile is called the Clipper, and the Twinblade could be interpreted as a kind of military-ish way to say scissors.

Getting CRAFTY with the names I see =P

ahem I'll see myself out

I'm sorry, but every time I see "Twinblade" I think of a helicopter.
  • akkisigg
    akkisigg
    Skilled Warrior
    Loco266 said:

Also the new missile is called the Clipper, and the Twinblade could be interpreted as a kind of military-ish way to say scissors.

ahem I'll see myself out

I know right?! I expected it would be an omega installation that launched large helicopter like drones that attempted to suicide on attacking fleets and  exploded on impact from just speculation. Always associated "twinblades" with steampunk style flying gizmos. Was disappointed when it turned out to be a hull. 
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,726
    akkisigg said:
    Loco266 said:

ahem I'll see myself out

I know right?! I expected it would be an omega installation that launched large helicopter like drones that attempted to suicide on attacking fleets and  exploded on impact from just speculation. Always associated "twinblades" with steampunk style flying gizmos. Was disappointed when it turned out to be a hull. 
    To be fair, I think of a specific helicopter.

One from a certain real-time strategy game released almost nine years ago.
  • akkisigg
    akkisigg
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 7 Oct 2017, 12:56AM
    akkisigg said:
    Loco266 said:

ahem I'll see myself out

To be fair, I think of a specific helicopter.

One from a certain real-time strategy game released almost nine years ago.
    I'm guessing one of the C&C line, but cant remember if there was an IDF EDF unit called that or if it was from another entry.

EDIT: Please forgive if I mess up any names. I haven't played those games in years and my memory on some things is...not great.
  • NusaCat
    NusaCat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 528
    At least this explains why multiple people attacked me when I had 2 (TWO!) unsecured bounty. They were being shown numbers that made me appear juicy when I wasn't.
  • Uchiha Itachi
    Uchiha Itachi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 79
    CM Rampage...  I have sent in multiple tickets today from this bounty not giving bounty and this is the second time I got the same response... How do I speak to someone that actually reads these tickets? I have not gotten 3000+ bounty from bases that I've hit and smashed... 
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    Loco266 said:

ahem I'll see myself out

dating yourself a bit there, just sayin'
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • UberFoX360
    UberFoX360
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 712
    NO TARGETS TO BE FOUND, MY FLEETS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE AI TARGETS

BIG LETDOWN
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    As the title says..

I have banked 9 times or so now, and not a single chest given.

• jcatalano
    jcatalano
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 776
    From the Bounty release notes it sais you get them while going through checkpoint 5. Im guessing you did not get to checkpoint 5 yet as it resets every day.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,211
    jcatalano said:
    From the Bounty release notes it sais you get them while going through checkpoint 5. Im guessing you did not get to checkpoint 5 yet as it resets every day.
    no thats not what it says..

As you progress through Checkpoint 5, look for mini prizes such as tokens along Milestone markers. When your Unsecured Bounty crosses these tick marks, you will be granted the listed items. If a player loses bounty and gains it again, milestone prizes cannot be redeemed multiple times.