BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• pavol.hybala.5
    pavol.hybala.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    WTF is that joke? ...none of base pay bounty..well done kix...nothing was fixed by previous bounty season.. laugh or cry ? 
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,127
    Our team is looking into reports of players not receiving Bounty after hitting a base. It's looking like these are instances where the player who is being attacked is passing a checkpoint while you are attacking their base.  We are investigating if there are other circumstances.
    yeah and that happens 11 times!!!! I have sent in tickets with photos just before I hit showing the points aavialable and the battle log showing none receieved. it is broken and broken bad.
  • SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 323
    thats good rampage untill its fixed no point in hitting any more base just hit 96 bandit unless they stop giving out points 

• Steven.Spalding56
    Steven.Spalding56
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    I have hit a half dozen bases that have not paid the stated value.  Infact they paid nothing
  • Steven.Spalding56
    Steven.Spalding56
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    How can we play a game that cost us repairs and we don't get what we earn?
  • James5446
    James5446
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 546
    so, you get 50 points for hitting an 85, which takes like 3-4min but you can't just do it on auto. the low payout for the amount of effort is wrong. 

same thing for 96s. mandatory damage, lots of driving. 100 points. 
    I guess the 95s were too easy and had to be removed? 
  • Thomas Higgs
    Thomas Higgs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 660
    so where are these 88's and 99's? have not seen a single one of them
  • Jeff.Kirkland
    Jeff.Kirkland
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 238
    Our team is looking into reports of players not receiving Bounty after hitting a base. It's looking like these are instances where the player who is being attacked is passing a checkpoint while you are attacking their base.  We are investigating if there are other circumstances.
    Look i could see that if it happened now and again but its going on base after base after base.. last 5 in a row for me..... We understand the game mechanics.. THE ISSUE IS NOT WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOVE... 
  • BlackdeathEX2
    BlackdeathEX2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 70
    I ticketed for this and was told everything was fine .. the usual 
    Insector Hitter, Memorial basher, level 129+. No base is unbeatable, some just require more thought to get into. 
  • Jeff.Kirkland
    Jeff.Kirkland
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 238
    Maybe you should open up the 99's and 88's while you try to figure this out.. as we cant get points just take damage.. throw us a bone... 
  • Nemo_Dutchman
    Nemo_Dutchman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 198
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 7:21PM
    why we get zero bounty for successfully defending our base?  should get a minimum of 100 points.  all I got was a huge repair bill for nothing.....waste of time....hit repair and log off.   And hit lots of dead bases.....players are no longer hitting repair, just leave base dead and repair on map....getting boring.
  • niveklodar
    niveklodar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 57
    Maybe someone can explain this to me. According to the rules of the Bounty Hunt, players with less bounty shouldn't lose any to people with more....I am a level 93 with 3400 bounty and am attacked by a level 104 with over 8000 bounty and he ends up taking over 300 from me??? Seems a little backwards to me, but let me know if this is how it is supposed to work. Have been hit by a couple others under the same circumstances and they have received 0 as expected. Has something changed?
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Maybe someone can explain this to me. According to the rules of the Bounty Hunt, players with less bounty shouldn't lose any to people with more....I am a level 93 with 3400 bounty and am attacked by a level 104 with over 8000 bounty and he ends up taking over 300 from me??? Seems a little backwards to me, but let me know if this is how it is supposed to work. Have been hit by a couple others under the same circumstances and they have received 0 as expected. Has something changed?
    They are renaming it "Buggy Hunt"......

Scott

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    if only there were a thread.......
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    if only there were a thread.......
    I know, right? 

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    "Buggy Hunt" seems to be working properly. 

• Digits_Brigade
    Digits_Brigade
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 527
    I know half the people that have hit my base have gotten zero bounty.  I think people must not be checking bases, and just hitting ones with the marker on the base.  The last hit I only had 68 bounty points available to take, and the guy got zero.  
  • niveklodar
    niveklodar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 57
    They are renaming it "Buggy Hunt"......

Scott

Okay.....saw a bunch of posts, but all from attackers complaining about getting nothing. I guess the grade school kids they hired to program this are back in school and unable to fix it until Winter Break.
  • markiss_344
    markiss_344
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19

It happened to me than I search targets on map, not by locator.

• Morgan McKey
    Morgan McKey
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 620
    I will say the bounty needed to secure ship weapon and special or ship alone is not very feasible.The only targets that pay are rare ghost that are not even random drops.They are whenever the GD's decide to grace us with their presence.The 96 and lower targets are a joke with the payouts not worth hitting hundreds and hundreds to get bounty needed.Base hitting is the biggest joke with op10 and the current base hitting tech we have base hitting is impossible or cost point ratio is not worth the effort.That is also dependent on if you even get the bounty a base shows it's worth.Like last bounty 90% of bases do not pay the bounty so piss on that direction. Just put the 99,88 out and admit to the continued mistake that this bounty has become.Nothing but a more expensive raid in which the point is to hit player bases but player bases do not even pay the best nor are they really a viable option to hit.
  • SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 323
    Just found something out about problem with bounty the alliance i am in one member said to hit base below 500 and you well get your points so i did and that worked but not sure if that works for people over 10k
  • Morgan McKey
    Morgan McKey
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 620
    Really from what I have seen the people without sloth,brennus,mudglut can't even do the map targets so at least 75% of the game is not able to compete.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 7:43PM
    I will say the bounty needed to secure ship weapon and special or ship alone is not very feasible.The only targets that pay are rare ghost that are not even random drops.They are whenever the GD's decide to grace us with their presence.The 96 and lower targets are a joke with the payouts not worth hitting hundreds and hundreds to get bounty needed.Base hitting is the biggest joke with op10 and the current base hitting tech we have base hitting is impossible or cost point ratio is not worth the effort.That is also dependent on if you even get the bounty a base shows it's worth.Like last bounty 90% of bases do not pay the bounty so **** on that direction. Just put the 99,88 out and admit to the continued mistake that this bounty has become.Nothing but a more expensive raid in which the point is to hit player bases but player bases do not even pay the best nor are they really a viable option to hit.
    Not disagreeing with you but the fact that they need to put PvE targets in a PvP event says all there is to be said.  You have players grinding out PvE targets when this was supposed to be for the base hitters or people willing to learn or at least try. The PvE targets are a similar band-aid to the VXP weekend. As in it does for the event what VXP weekend does for ranking fleets.  They decided that it was more cost efficient to make a weekend devoted to VXP instead of fixing a broken problem and that's exactly what these PvE targets are for in regards to this event.  Good luck in it and hope you are having fun.
  • jager xxx
    jager xxx
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,721
    4 out of 5 bases within an hour if noot less  didnt reward points, I encourage the team to look elsewhere for the bug as the given explanation is a wild guess without any concrete investigation
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Reasons why I dislike the bounty and will probably not be playing season 3

1. Dock is down a majority of the time I log in...(atleast I hid my useful fleets somewhere so that's not too bad.
    2. Extended/delayed my research and op upgrading probably until its over
    3. Higher levels are abusing the **** out of the lower levels.  Seen a 112 hit a 53 for bounty.
    4. Attacking fleets are 100% health while bases are less than 50% due to a short bubble hours.  This puts a grey area in the award system because the outpost is already destroyed which may be why people are complaining about not getting bounty from certain hits.
    5. Kix didn't learn from last season nor have they done any significant changes to improve it.
    6. Can't find a base without the locator.  When locator finds one, it's already being hit.  

buuuttt I guess less playing time is better.  Ah well.
    no offense but...these were issues (the exact same) as the first one...and they refused to fix it. Not trying to knock you but did you think doing the EXACT same thing would give different results?  Glad you were brave enough to try a second time but....anyway.  i will not rant.  i do that too much anyway.
  • OleFart
    OleFart
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 135
    OleFart said:
    zantil said:
    He could have reached a "secure bounty" milestone, then he can secure, and hit you again, and suck your bounty.

Im rather sad that i joined before reading the new rules, and spend uranium on upgrading bounty level - that does ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Waste of uranium, waste of time, waste of.. everything.
    Upgrading your Bounty upgrades your base defense,  which helps you hold on to your bounty you have earned.
    CM please clarify. You have stated in part that "Upgrading  your Bounty upgrades your base defense" whereas the in game specifies OUTPOST resistance buffs. No mention of the rest of the base defense????
    It is no wonder people get confused especially when the CM won't reply something which I believe he has stated that is misleading. All he has to do is clarify. But I guess is too busy making excuses about why we are not getting base points awarded. FYI to which customer support have already stated that it is an issue trying to be resolved by the designers.
    OleFart said:
    zantil said:
    He could have reached a "secure bounty" milestone, then he can secure, and hit you again, and suck your bounty.

Im rather sad that i joined before reading the new rules, and spend uranium on upgrading bounty level - that does ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Waste of uranium, waste of time, waste of.. everything.
    Upgrading your Bounty upgrades your base defense,  which helps you hold on to your bounty you have earned.
    CM please clarify. You have stated in part that "Upgrading  your Bounty upgrades your base defense" whereas the in game specifies OUTPOST resistance buffs. No mention of the rest of the base defens
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

Just wondering, how many people does Kix think should get the new hull with special/weapon/turret? Cause at the current rate it seems it will be less then 200...

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • bpm
    bpm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 243
    How do you kill a Courage?  I tried to hit the one in the 99 with nearly every fleet I have; I did practically no damage to it.  
    -fleet of 4 rages with lead
    -fleet of mudgluts
    -fleet of inquisitors
    -fleet of prides with lead

let me know, or post a video.
    User ID is: 331423
  • LaRue Tac
    LaRue Tac
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 145
    I just had my 2nd incident, hitting for 346 bounty, came out to receive 0.  Rages are still taking no damage from axiom.  Im starting to feel hopeless.
    Dragonball Z Rulez
    ----------
    If you shoot at the king, you better kill the king ~ machiavelli
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 9:04PM
    bpm said:
    How do you kill a Courage?  I tried to hit the one in the 99 with nearly every fleet I have; I did practically no damage to it.  
    -fleet of 4 rages with lead
    -fleet of mudgluts
    -fleet of inquisitors
    -fleet of prides with lead

let me know, or post a video.
    explosive damage is your friend.....Use a tank to sport for the remote mort chuckers.  Vens, oppys or sloths.  They die VERY quickly to explosive damage.
    P.S. all the hulls you listed, their damage specialty happens to be the courage's best deflection stats.  You will not hurt a courage with rad damage (exception does exist but lets not get into that or corrosive damage or penetration damage).