BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• Steve L
    Steve L
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 461

At the risk of putting a giant bullseye on my base, is my base supposed to auto repair. I logged off with a fully intact base last night and got hit while offline. Logged in this morning and my base was repairing on its own. I should have been flat except for the dock, but everything had started repairing after the hit. I did send a ticket.

• DarkMethod
    DarkMethod
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 796
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 5:03PM
    Encouraging Kix to act badly- and treat everyone badly,is not a course for success. When all the sheep give in to this abuse. Everyone, of the sheep get to be wolf chow. Where is the fun of being a constant whipping boy?
  • let me get this right.... a level 104 comes in and takes 249 points but when i go attack him 2 mins later it says i can get 222 points am i missing something i am only a level 51............................ and this is not broke
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,810
    Interesting question: If the OP of the base you are trying to hit is not 100%, could that be the reason bounty is not being awarded?
    Actually Shapu-it doesnt matter if OP is damaged or not-points are NOT being awarded for base hits.
  • mondu1
    mondu1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 59
    Still reoccuring problem of not getting bounty target says we will get.  About 20 percent of the time im getting a zero.  I also happens most often when the bounty amount is large.  imagine that.  very frustrating that this issue is the same as last event.
  • crazymike15
    crazymike15
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 79
    yes same here,hit a few bases just they said they were worth over 600 bounty to win 100% them and got 0

• IamZonk
    IamZonk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 116
    OMG.... This is really pathetic. Hit bases, get no points. Hit PVE targets, get a little something.. Guess trying to start having two RAIDS in a month is working really well... Less than 1000 players participating overall. Just another chore... Don't you think so Cathedral Rock. LOOL.

I am Zonk
  • crazymike15
    crazymike15
    Potential Threat
    yes im starting to get frustrated with this now,using locator to find bases and 100% and getting 0 bounty after,thats when they were saying on base and locator id win over 600 bounty and more
  • Violet_Parr
    Violet_Parr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 12
    Is there a cut off time for joining bounty? I thought I read that would be but I never saw a date or time for the cut off.
  • kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,984
    sinfjotli11 said:
    • Bounty will no longer be generated on your base! Instead, you will receive an unsecured bounty grant  every 4 hours

• Your base is always able to store 1 grant in case you are unable to log in

• This means you can come back every other grant period without missing any granted bounty!

What??? Do I need to login every 4 hours to get bounty? If so -  are you serious??? Some of us have to go to work and like some sleep everyday. There was ~ 12 hours before my logging in game and I got only ONE (!) bounty  - 800 points - for this 12 hours. I don't know how 800 points every 4 hours came to 800 points in 12 hours.

Are you sure? your words " without missing ANY granted bounty" are correct? 
    So everyone ignored my post yesterday where I asked about this, and asked how I could possibly "come back every other grant period"?
    Well, now I have my answer, and its a COMPLAINT that the briefing is outright lying when it says that. The best we can do is login at the beginning of one grant period, and then at the end of the following one - 7h55m later, but if we actually completely miss logging in during one grant period, like what happens to most people when at work, or asleep, we LOSE that grant completely. There is nothing 'stored' except the most recent grant, which really just means I don't have to be hanging around online at every four hour mark. That is NOT "every other grant period".

Seriously, would a mod please pass this up and maybe get Rampage's statement of intent turned into reality before the end of the season?

Thanks.
  • crazymike15
    crazymike15
    Potential Threat
    Is there a cut off time for joining bounty? I thought I read that would be but I never saw a date or time for the cut off.
    no i dont think there is a cut off,might be wrong though
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    2 more bases hit more that both locator and base said worth bounty and once 100% KILLED no bounty
  • blue_army2004
    blue_army2004
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    the points showed up in the popup when you click a base is wrong. I had 100 total unsecured points. but when someone click my base, it showed 515 to win. still need to be fixed.
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 409
    ive hit at least 7 bases that were supposed to payout 650+ bounty, there base was fully repaired, i damaged them 100% with 3 stars and no bounty recieved what gives

• James5446
    James5446
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 546
    yeah, last bounty I had a blast hitting bases, I think I did something like 130 hits. I've tried 5 bases this time, all from the locator, one paid 400 points, the rest paid zero. I have no interest in adding coin for another broken event. 
  • FountainHead
    FountainHead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 175
    Same.. hit for 600+ and got nothing
  • James5446
    James5446
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 546
    also, 100 measly points and MANDATORY damage in the bandits.  not worth the driving time. for the prizes offered
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    Howdy Folks,

We are currently looking at reports on players hitting a base and not receiving Bounty.  Many of these reports currently appear to be players crossing a check point and securing their Bounty while you are attacking their base.  Our team is still investigating these reports.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 766
    Its nice to log into my base and not find all my conq fleets red..my base defense fleet red and base in shambles. I remember that from last time..not worth it..especially just before the next raid. I still need to finish my FM and 2 TLCs. I'll sit this one out kix. Thanks but no thanks.

This game is rapidly dying. 
  • ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 445
    How often will the 99's come out on the map?
    They will spawn on mass at relays towers once a day, for the first two days, at an unknown but pre-scheduled time. On the third day they will spawn twice a day. On the fourth dat at least twice and as many times as needed to balance the game economy i.e. help a percentage of players to redeem prizes. Source Kixeye on FB Live yesterday.
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2,195
    question    im 112 lvel  worth  285 points to guy  who hit me?? he  123 lvl  worth nil points to me      howed the maths work???
    Base level is irrelevant in BH. It's how much bounty they have acquired. A guy with little bounty is worth nothing to a guy with lot's of bounty. a guy with lot's of bounty is worth a lot to a guy with little bounty. Simple.
    Coming Soon in Kixeye land means "When Satan need to put the heating on"
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    Our team is looking into reports of players not receiving Bounty after hitting a base. It's looking like these are instances where the player who is being attacked is passing a checkpoint while you are attacking their base.  We are investigating if there are other circumstances.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    No reward for a successful base defense ? Why ?
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,810
    Once again Rampage-there IS NO WAY FOR US TO EARN BOUNTY--PERIOD!! We are all just sitting around. Unless you spawn the bonus bases we really can't do anything to earn more.
  • santana3282
    santana3282
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2
    Altonator said:
    do we have a timing of when lvl 99 or lvl 88 bandits Spawn?
    they said it will be only very rareley  .  wich isnt very cool considering  the lack of viable targets  . and the fact of bounty not being paid  often  when one does kill a base  
    typical crap.. come on .. all the high level targets have nothing to hit as even bases dont offer them anything so no reason to do anything
  • FreeperTroll
    FreeperTroll
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 96
    How do you opt out??  It sucks.
  • kixeyeuser_1410293039473_594494804
    kixeyeuser_1410293039473_594494804
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 58
    Our team is looking into reports of players not receiving Bounty after hitting a base. It's looking like these are instances where the player who is being attacked is passing a checkpoint while you are attacking their base.  We are investigating if there are other circumstances.
    i doubt that is the excuse for 5 bases in a row within 20 minutes

• american crusader
    american crusader
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 161

Did first one, I'll be sitting this in out, no reason to do it.

• Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    I tend to agree that this isnt the case for as many people are complaining.  Regardless even if it is you guys need to look into a different system for bounty points as this system very clearly leaves limited targets.  I am an 87 and the only targets i have had to hit in my bounty locator are 110+ for the last 1.5hrs and that is consistantly looking between PVE targets.
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    edited 6 Oct 2017, 7:06PM
    Done with this crap... 3 bases hit today, one that had over 850 bounty, and 2 around 500 according to the locator and according to the pop up when base is clicked and got nothing at all...  Kix you have NO concept of quality control anymore and it is really beginning to seem as if you, as a corporation, just don't care.  I was this close to not opting in but thought I might try given that the devs had two freaking weeks to fix it and it is just as bad as it was in week 1...  Once again nice fun concept, terrible execution.  This a quickly becoming your company M.O....  Not to mention being hit twice, each time taking less than 50% damage and not receiving anything for the successful defense...