What is the difference between AAF and TP?

Bninga1994
Bninga1994
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 132
Is one group good and one bad? Both bad or both good? What do these group represent?
  • THE-PLUG
    THE-PLUG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 24
    edited 8 Sep 2017, 5:13PM
    AAF=WINNERS TP=CRY BABIES U GET IT?
  • Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 540
    Is one group good and one bad? Both bad or both good? What do these group represent?
    Both are bad 
    AAF is just a massive alliance that consist of rude players, flamers and cheaters
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • BlackRider0406
    BlackRider0406
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 146

2 sides of same coin i guess.....

• kitkat35
    kitkat35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11

tp proudly uses hack,aaf still kills them,
    2)aaf>looks cute with broken english Tp> looks funny with the struggle ahahahahah

• Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 596
    TP SAY : AAF is hackers 
    AAF SAY : TP is hackers
    no different 
    RFT admin

• Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    TP SAY : AAF is hackers 
    AAF SAY : TP is hackers
    no different 
    RFT admin

• lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    AAF = Allied Arab Forces
    TP = Team Pinoy

They hate each other and like to attack each other's bases. 
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,433
    Kairento said:
    Both are bad 
    AAF is just a massive alliance that consist of rude players, flamers and cheaters
    That's funny i am not rude , i don't cheat and i never flame anyone ...your misinformed ... an ****  or just an idiot , (disclaimer) not calling you any of these)  but feel free to ware one of these hat's
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 640
    no difference they just  play game what it used to be.
    "WAR COMMANDER "

A Broken game trying survive towards wrong direction 
  • Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    kancyr said:
    Kairento said:
    Both are bad 
    That's funny i am not rude , i don't cheat and i never flame anyone ...your misinformed ... an ****  or just an idiot , (disclaimer) not calling you any of these)  but feel free to ware one of these hat's
    80% of your members are just cjeaters or just really rude
    No one can argue with that
  • kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 760
    edited 9 Sep 2017, 5:34AM
    problem with aaf now is that they run by TP,AAF leader is ex tp leader so have guess who is the cheaters now hahahah,over 80% in AAF are ex tp or ex mpi players most of real AAF left game or join anti aaf ,and the one they made AAF to start war with there allies,now AAF not worth even 1 cent with out there cheats ,they still try with some missals spam or repair all there base with gold hack and they keep wasting there time
    Strike-force Captain
    OAK-187 said:
    In the beginning there were two sides - you was either TP or Anti TP really - AAF Allied Arab Forces were the main alliance formed that everyone latched onto as anti TP. Those days were fun and great wars were had. Today there is no real TP or AAF this great battle has been replaced by AAF v Everyone else. AAF now struggle to hold onto sectors and have lost many clans from their alliance (mine is one of them) The great battles of the past were in general short less than 2 weeks - Today AAF who fell out with KT can no longer invade a sector and control it - To be fair to them they are holding some sectors (defending) and attacking one or two more but not in numbers. In the past AAF could flood a sector in minutes leaving the defenders with little help. Today the battles are different its hit and run  - pop take 69 while hitting another base and then farm infamy. Since the workshops been reset AAF have lost many players which with the reduction in players in WC has probably hurt them most. 
    OAK u are great fighter u base was next to my base in sec 1 i watch u fight and i love the way u fight keep it up
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578
    edited 9 Sep 2017, 5:44AM
    AAF = Allied Arab Forces
    TP = Team Pinoy

They hate each other and like to attack each other's bases. 
    Should say Thanks, I hope this is correct, been around a while,but these tags are confusing.  I always call mine Friendly Fire, I've heard it correctly but just never remember!

Also big shout out to Oak.  Its nice to hear the history.  I hope the big teams make it into the new War Path age, and its decent for what they used to have.
  • kitkat35
    kitkat35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11

jump to 34 a pinoy sec try giving100% a high level infmy player ull see what comes next....dont blame me if u hear anything about family or religion or countr,now jump to a aaf sec do same later dont blame me for jail forever hit back or some common word about u tht is known or unknown to u lol,do it -and check which one more irritating

• Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    these teams should be removed lol 
    we need new team and enemys lol
    RFT admin

• Erick640
    Erick640
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,232

As far as I know, there both just big alliances. Should you hit them, yes. Will it make the game more fun, yes.

• Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Erick640 said:

As far as I know, there both just big alliances. Should you hit them, yes. Will it make the game more fun, yes.

Would it cost you a **** tons of gold and jailed by cheaters? Y E S
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,433
    in short there are cheaters everywhere ...some on one side some on the other and some on no side ...placing a number on any certain .group is just not correct ...when it comes down to it we are all just players ,some good some bad ...as in any large group of people ! ...play the game, grow and you will save on tissues ..
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    kancyr said:
    in short there are cheaters everywhere ...some on one side some on the other and some on no side ...placing a number on any certain .group is just not correct ...when it comes down to it we are all just players ,some good some bad ...as in any large group of people ! ...play the game, grow and you will save on tissues ..
    yup. Im with AAF none of my members in my clan ever cheated but seen a lot AAF cheaters , same would stand for TP some fair some cheaters, and for all other clans/alliance. You can see cheaters everywhere, just some players dont know how to play in any game and use cheats to compensate lack of skills. You can see cheaters in many other online games. The only difference is that Kixeye dont bother much about banning cheaters or glitch abusers etc while other Company's with their games trying hardly to follow there ToS/GUA. 
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 10 Sep 2017, 2:13AM
    kancyr said:
    yup. Im with AAF none of my members in my clan ever cheated but seen a lot AAF cheaters , same would stand for TP some fair some cheaters, and for all other clans/alliance. You can see cheaters everywhere, just some players dont know how to play in any game and use cheats to compensate lack of skills. You can see cheaters in many other online games. The only difference is that Kixeye dont bother much about banning cheaters or glitch abusers etc while other Company's with their games trying hardly to follow there ToS/GUA. 
    I make u easy for u about your AAF and you do the same proof it that anti aaf cheat simple,all this videos are from aaf and Allie banned players,is easy to make comment but any one will believe you what u saying with out proof i dont think so proof it coz more then 70% of community know and say AAF and there allies are big cheaters,first video special for you i am sure u like it xaxaxaxa

• NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,346

@XOXSteelRedXOX said:
    They really aren't any different

1) hacked like crazy and their ranks dwindled when the instant repair hack was fixed
    2) they both will only hit if they can get a ROF or an immediate 69
    3) they both hide in bubbles and then go on sniper accounts and hit low levels so they can talk trash.
    4) they both love to tell everyone to pop while they are in bubbles and won't pop themselves

You have this **** on point, the wars even get huge drama and boring

Image result for nier replicant

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 665
    edited 10 Sep 2017, 1:27PM
    Wow, KIXEYE are even kicking discussions relevant to their games into O_T. What next?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107
    edited 10 Sep 2017, 8:22PM
    Wow, KIXEYE are even kicking discussions relevant to their games into O_T. What next?
    Topics about floating unicorn. I'm surprised that the famous WC CM thinks this forum section is a trash can.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 665
    Axel L said:
    Topics about floating unicorn. I'm surprised that the famous WC CM thinks this forum section is a trash can.
    Im not. We get zero acknowledgement from the forum higher ups (except for the odd occasion such as when Hyperius temporarily stood down as a mod) and we've seen many posts moved down here. It should be no surprise that Sulaco thinks this place is a bin. Someone needs to tell him its not a waste basket for all the posts he can't stand to look at. 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    Closing this thread.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.