Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

System over load we can get in the game

• Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 570
    edited 30 Aug 2017, 7:46PM
    Same here!

Sorry didn't know they took the game down.
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 68
    They done broke something again. lol
  • Janmejaya_P
    Janmejaya_P
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 27
    this is totally bullshit
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,222
    Jesus Christ! The system overload is an intended function that was implemented a long time ago and was recently brought back to limit the number of people that can get online at one time after maintenance. It is meant to keep their servers from being overwhelmed by thousands of impatient people all loading the game at the same time. The game always runs like **** after maintenance anyway. Go do something else for half an hour.
  • Hojo Jutsu
    Hojo Jutsu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 241
    Fewer and fewer players online... SNAFU   !!!

Plan Your Upgrades... Upgrade Your Plans...
  • ANGELS_OF_NIGHT
    ANGELS_OF_NIGHT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 682
    Kixeye set it this way to ease the servers back online.  They restrict the amount of people that can get in game for a set time after downtime.  It has been this way for about 2 months now.  Nothing wrong or broken at all.
  • TROPA88
    TROPA88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 32
    SYSTEME OVERLOAD KIXEYE??? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • TROPA88
    TROPA88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 32
    NOT GAME 
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,387
    Well i've been tryin for over 20 mins to get in, never been this bad before least not for me. 
    I can understand why  some might think theres issues.
  • smileyface12
    smileyface12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8
    The game has been back for a while for fb users but those that play on kixeye still getting system overload please fix this asap
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

Some thing wrong and relocate off tell now

• henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat
    Jesus Christ! The system overload is an intended function that was implemented a long time ago and was recently brought back to limit the number of people that can get online at one time after maintenance. It is meant to keep their servers from being overwhelmed by thousands of impatient people all loading the game at the same time. The game always runs like **** after maintenance anyway. Go do something else for half an hour.
    This might be a good time to unwad your panties dude.
    Chill, it's not you anyone is blaming. 

• ULTRAMARINES96
    ULTRAMARINES96
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 541
    over 30 minutes of this system overload bullshit, get it together.
  • bob.kriegshauser
    bob.kriegshauser
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 11
    facebook user here and still says overload
  • Theodore Wood
    Theodore Wood
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,445
    they stagger the amount of players that can connect at 1 time to prevent overloads of servers,the system overload message you get is just  their staggering your connection keep trying

Evilscrappy User id :4175988
    Level 48 Not Fully upgraded 
    I do not work for kixeye nor am I a moderator
    I will copy and paste from faq,I dont want it to seem as I work for them
    to put in a support ticket 
    include any screenshots you have and players id
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician

First, I go commando. Second, I really really really hate stupid people. Like I seriously believe the world needs a good zombie apocalypse or some other disaster that thins the herd. Every **** day I come on the forum and there are people asking questions and complaining about **** that's pinned at the top of the forum or was in some way previously addressed.

So everyone gets system overload and thinks the game is broken. Just like everyone accusing other players of cheating with the workshop pop-ups when it was simply a bug. Nobody bothers to read the forum before posting their nonsense. The way people spell and form sentences I often wonder if they can read to begin with.

I don't like to make myself look stupid, and so I research things before making posts on the forum. I guess not everyone was blessed with common sense or intelligence. Such a burden I live with.
  • Theodore Wood
    Theodore Wood
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,445
    Evilscrappy User id :4175988
    Level 48 Not Fully upgraded 
    I do not work for kixeye nor am I a moderator
    I will copy and paste from faq,I dont want it to seem as I work for them
    to put in a support ticket 
    include any screenshots you have and players id
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,579
    Remember when we had 5 times the amount of players & didn't need this system overload nonsense?
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

Game not stable

• henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat

First, I go commando. Second, I really really really hate stupid people. Like I seriously believe the world needs a good zombie apocalypse or some other disaster that thins the herd. Every **** day I come on the forum and there are people asking questions and complaining about **** that's pinned at the top of the forum or was in some way previously addressed.

So everyone gets system overload and thinks the game is broken. Just like everyone accusing other players of cheating with the workshop pop-ups when it was simply a bug. Nobody bothers to read the forum before posting their nonsense. The way people spell and form sentences I often wonder if they can read to begin with.

I don't like to make myself look stupid, and so I research things before making posts on the forum. I guess not everyone was blessed with common sense or intelligence. Such a burden I live with.
    I've been playing this game for years and this has never happened to me.
    I don't even have any real lag issues. So yeah ,they broke something again.
    By the way, it's been over an hour and still getting that pop up.
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician

I've been playing this game for years and this has never happened to me.
    I don't even have any real lag issues. So yeah ,they broke something again.
    By the way, it's been over an hour and still getting that pop up.

If you care to read the entire discussion it can be found here:

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/704148/p1

You must not have ever tried to login after maintenance. They had been throttling connections for a while and then stopped. They started throttling again some time ago.
  • henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat
    Whatever dude, you got glitcheye's back, it's ok.
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Whatever dude, you got glitcheye's back, it's ok.
    Nah, Kixeye is just as empty between the ears as you are. I was actually trying to be helpful with that last reply. Now I see you're only interested in crying on the forum and have no real desire to understanding what's going on. Ignorance must really be bliss.
  • henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat
    Look at my posting history. Very little. Look at how long I've been here. longer than you.
    I'm not crying. Kix is jacked up and thats all.
  • henrymarti
    henrymarti
    Potential Threat
    But go ahead and call others stupid if that makes you feel good.