More Storage Space

Breaking Barriers
Breaking Barriers
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 900
edited 24 Aug 2017, 1:26AM
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Jumping right in head first as they say I will get right onto point. Update after update post after post & communication after communication the players have expressed their thoughts about this topic which seems OR maybe it just feels is being ignored all around. Some times when we the players are faced with different ongoing issues in the game LIVE we tend to LOOK, THINK, AND EVEN PLAN differently then even the very game companies game that were playing, but since I am here & I am discussing it I would like to say a few things BEFORE asking my MAIN question. Is it just me or does it seem odd that were being limited in storage space for ground units when in fact that actually keeps players playing the game...you know always having enough room to build those beautiful powerful new toys we just earned too send them out into the raging fires to die & be well....coined or repaired..odds are though if it's fantastic unit we just don't really care we will coin it to get it right back out there again for another spin. Now with that being said that limiting storage space might even hinder people spending money in this game why is it that we the players need to bring this even up in forums?  

I am constantly being forced to delete old units too make room for new units, but the scary part is the old units I am deleting to make room for the new units are only like 2-6 months old........and we the community in various ways have BEGGED PUBLICLY for instant access to more space for the last 7+ months, but no one listens to us ( at least it's not been fixed yet ), so then I come to this painful new trend that I am doing, which is always deleting new units I just maxed out, just fully work shopped to make room for the brand new newest unit, which is dumb as hell to me & I think it's VERY POOR listening & planning on the game teams behalf. Facts are facts.....players have been running out of space going on 1-2-3-4-5-6+ months & informing kixeye about it, but nothing has been done to change it. Why on earth would a game company restrict unit space in a game that people can spend money on. Your not only forcing yourself to lose money they could be as well forcing players to quit because they have no more space left to play the game, very strange concept to me. 

The Armory: 
                This building has tons of uses WHEN IT WORKS (spending only coin to remove units is a VERY bad bug), but lets be blunt here with a fully loaded Armory I am still running out of space in my ground storage area, so what true purpose does the Armory serve to us if it is full & we are still running out OR are totally out of base storage.

Summary Of My Thinking:
Acknowledging & Fixing The Problem-
More Storage Means More Space For Building Units.
More Units Means More Storage Space.
More Storage & More Units Means More Coins Being Spent Daily.
Happy Community / Happy Gamers / Nice Profits

Acknowledging The Problem But Ignoring It- 
People Run Out Of Space And Oddly Enough They Quit Playing The Game Out Of Anger.
People Become Frustrated With Being Ignored On The Topic An Stop Coining/Spend Less.
People Look Around For A More Massive Game That Offers More Space.

If this poll OR the things I discussed here do NOT apply to you, then by all means feel free to carry on to the next post & let people with constructive feedback vote/ comment, because I created this to get more insight into others mind set. Thank you in advance for any and ALL feedback.

Until Next Time Commanders 
Good Luck & Very Happy Hunting
Breaking Barriers

P.S. Sorry I did not list BACON as #3 I really have been trying my best not to offend people lately, but if you wished there was a #3 BACON option then by all means comment & say so, lol. 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
PAL Admin

More Storage Space 72 votes

1. HELL YEAH I NEED MORE STORAGE
93%
sliltreeTR42G.I.JoseyDarren TuckUlrich Wastiantothemax108Philip FoglarTurbo11zavilmaxDarren DaleyWestCoast75Erwin2016Vermellloner23Gen_PrimeCynthia2662Kemen3570Mike_A069FBHOAdrian0946 67 votes
2. HELL NO I HAVE ENOUGH STORAGE
6%
Maximus_DestructicusAbhy-HackerPoe77zackryder63Perry299 5 votes
  • christinegirl72
    christinegirl72
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 279
    i gotta give kixeye props on this update i needed the space badly
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,220
    First I would like to point out that by limiting your poll to only 2 choices you are not allowing for a complete examination of the communities position on this subject. At the very least you should always have an "other" option that can be elaborated on in a comment. I myself would have chosen the option "I don't care either way", because that's exactly how I feel.

In my opinion, they are not giving us more storage space because that would detract from their profits. When I was a low and mid level I would at times have every single one of my units in a platoon and dead. You have to have a unit fully healed to put it into the Armory, which now has more capacity than standard storage. By limiting storage and increasing the Armory's capacity, they're allowing you to possess more units, that you will need to repair and possibly coin, to move them between the two. If we had more standard storage we could actively use more of our units and not have the dilemma of all of our stuff being under repair.

I would have preferred to respond "either is fine" but have answered yes since I wouldn't mind more storage. As it stands now I have more than enough units built and ready for combat and can still stash 2 Purifiers and 60 Scorchers in my War Factory. I wouldn't mind the ability to stash more than I can now, because it only lasts me .5 to 2 days in the event depending on how many missiles a given month's event requires. I only have 100 Liberators built and if I had more storage I would build more but it's not a desperate situation. I sit and instant repair my Libs one by one, but I really dislike doing so when they are completely dead and having more would certainly make things easier.
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 858
    Disappointed no "BACON" in poll. So I took my 2nd option.
  • G.I.Josey
    G.I.Josey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 442
    You bet your **** I need more storage for my units.And I will have to stop doing the shadow ops.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    Stargate Command  - VEGA Conflict
    USMC - War Commander 

• Kemen3570
    Kemen3570
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 45
    Definitely need more space...and bacon...and beer....
  • Abhy-Hacker
    Abhy-Hacker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 75
    no need storage,, just need more space in defend base
    L4ST Leader by WCI Kenji-Kun
  • serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286
    We just got more Storage really. Now armory can hold 50k cap. The faction units you aren't using for the time being...throw them into the Armory and FREE up some space. Don't over make units too...like making 2-4 platoons of Phalanx. It's a Strategy with limited space really...you need to know how and what to build. Like during events having your pvp units in the Armory and event units out and so on. I got plenty of space since I don't make millions of the same unit (only did that with Evanqs since they were so great).
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    We just got more Storage really. Now armory can hold 50k cap. The faction units you aren't using for the time being...throw them into the Armory and FREE up some space. Don't over make units too...like making 2-4 platoons of Phalanx. It's a Strategy with limited space really...you need to know how and what to build. Like during events having your pvp units in the Armory and event units out and so on. I got plenty of space since I don't make millions of the same unit (only did that with Evanqs since they were so great).
    Actually I do everything you mentioned and guess what brother as you can see by the picture I am out of space. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• WarriorPrincess80
    WarriorPrincess80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 406
    I really didn't ask for more Armory space, nor did anyone that I noticed. We needed increase in storage capacity for levels 21-30, even 1k per level would have sufficed for the time being. The ratio of storage to platoon size has never been this low. We used to be able to make more than 20 platoons with units in storage.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,925
    I am currently sitting at 65k .... more than enough space.... if you don't have your armory maxed you have no ground to stand on complaining you don't have room... need more than 65k maybe rethink your game play ... oh wait here is another 25k for the armory ...now that's 90k ..... they are not gonna give you space upon space upon space so you can skirt repairs and kill many platoons before having to stop..... this is potential coin for them they are not stupid....
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:
    I am currently sitting at 65k .... more than enough space.... if you don't have your armory maxed you have no ground to stand on complaining you don't have room... need more than 65k maybe rethink your game play ... oh wait here is another 25k for the armory ...now that's 90k ..... they are not gonna give you space upon space upon space so you can skirt repairs and kill many platoons before having to stop..... this is potential coin for them they are not stupid....
    I do not "skirt repairs" but she sounds like a beautiful woman from the way you describe her. My armory never works right for me. I want more space. GOI
    PAL Admin

• WarriorPrincess80
    WarriorPrincess80
    Skilled Warrior
    Perry299 said:
    It was ok for us to kill 20 platoons then but only 13 platoons now because 20 is too many? Unless they plan on coining the platoons, who do you think is going to kill 20 platoons, or even 13 for that matter, and ride the pine for 2 weeks? Seems a flimsy, counterintuitive argument to say we don't want you having more platoons because we lose coin if you kill more platoons.

The case for more storage has nothing to do with this at all. It is to do with the deluge of new units in the game. As you keep building these fangled units, unless storage cap gets increased in proportion with the rate of introduction of units, you're going to hit a wall - which a lot of us did several months ago - and be unable to build the newest unit without being forced to scrap units you're still frequently using. These units cannot go in the armory.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    edited 24 Aug 2017, 10:54PM
    Perry299 said:
    It was ok for us to kill 20 platoons then but only 13 platoons now because 20 is too many? Unless they plan on coining the platoons, who do you think is going to kill 20 platoons, or even 13 for that matter, and ride the pine for 2 weeks? Seems a flimsy, counterintuitive argument to say we don't want you having more platoons because we lose coin if you kill more platoons.

The case for more storage has nothing to do with this at all. It is to do with the deluge of new units in the game. As you keep building these fangled units, unless storage cap gets increased in proportion with the rate of introduction of units, you're going to hit a wall - which a lot of us did several months ago - and be unable to build the newest unit without being forced to scrap units you're still frequently using. These units cannot go in the armory.
    Thank you Warrior for your REMARKS. I personally dont need extra space right now as for I missed out on alot of things, howerver, that is not to say I dont agree with you. Cuz I do agree with you Warrior. Just because I dont need it now wont mean I wont need it later ( MUCH Later ). 

Now lets say if I was an lv 40 plus, and eventually ran out of room. I would agree THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ARMY CAPACITY SIZE INCREASE for SAID LV's 20 -30 . 

So many time this topic is brought up we get a few sour .... to come one here and tell all that they dont need the room. at the same time these kixeye*TARDS  may hear this voice for more PLATOON STORAGE SPACE TO BUILD MORE UNITS.

AND WHAT THEY DO? ADD MORE STUPID LV's to the STUPID **** armory. WHO THE FK WAS ASKING FOR MORE LVS FOR ARMORY? ( YOUR VERY POINT WARRIOR IS ALSO MINE ). 

KIXEYE NEEDS TO STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THE ARMORY AND START GIVING THE PLATOON STORAGE WHAT IT NEEDS WITHOUT stalling. I DIDNT SIGNUP TO STORE MY FREAKING UNITS in an stupid ARMORY.

Second point, ARMORY SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN AN TEMPORARY THING where you could SEND UNITS THAT YOU ARENT CURRENTLY USING as in an short period of storage not an forever storage, I want to be able to use all my freaking units I will gain and potentially have some day. PERIOD. Which means I dont have the patience to try to figure out what unit is going where When all my units should be IN THE PLATOON SECTION so I can assign them into a toon or PVP toon. 

Third Point, if those **** at kixeye would have done what the players asked for YOU WOULDNT BE SEEING INcreased lvs for an DEFINITE LONG TERM STORAGE such as the stupid POS ARMORY. THANKS FOR NOTHING. SOMETHING NO ONE ASKED FOR .

Just cuz a few trolls think otherwise, thats their own opinion and frankly they can keep it to themselves. NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR MORE ARMORY STORAGE SPACE, FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Only if I could curb stomp some ignorant peeps...... 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@WarriorPrincess80 said:
    Perry299 said:

Max your Storage. Max your Armory ...there is 90k ... You wanted more space, there it is.... You can't pick and choose.... Transferring units is free yet another gift ....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@loner23 said:
    WarriorPrincess80 said:

Perry299 said:

Thank you Warrior for your REMARKS. I personally dont need extra space right now as for I missed out on alot of things, howerver, that is not to say I dont agree with you. 

Now lets say if I was an lv 40 plus, and eventually ran out of room. I would agree THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ARMY CAPACITY SIZE INCREASE for SAID LV's 20 -30 . 

So many time this topic is brought up we get a few sour .... to come one here and tell all that they dont need the room. at the same time these kixeye*TARDS  may hear this voice for more PLATOON STORAGE SPACE TO BUILD MORE UNITS. AND WHAT THEY DO? ADD MORE STUPID LV's to the STUPID **** armory. WHO THE FK WAS ASKING FOR MORE LVS FOR ARMORY? ( YOUR VERY POINT WARRIOR IS ALSO MINE ). 

KIXEYE NEEDS TO STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THE ARMORY AND START GIVING THE PLATOON STORAGE WHAT IT NEEDS WITHOUT stalling. I DIDNT SIGNUP TO STORE MY FREAKING UNITS in an stupid ARMORY. Second point ARMORY SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN AN TEMPORARY THING where you could SEND UNITS THAT YOU ARENT CURRENTLY USING as in an short period of storage not an forever storage, I want to be able to use all my freaking units I will gain and potentially have some day. PERIOD. Just cuz a few trolls think otherwise, thats their own opinion and frankly they can keep it to themselves. NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR MORE ARMORY STORAGE SPACE, FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Armory is Storage #2 for the ignorant people as you put it and transferring is free...

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:

@loner23 said:
    WarriorPrincess80 said:

Perry299 said:

Thank you Warrior for your REMARKS. I personally dont need extra space right now as for I missed out on alot of things, howerver, that is not to say I dont agree with you. 

So many time this topic is brought up we get a few sour .... to come one here and tell all that they dont need the room. at the same time these kixeye*TARDS  may hear this voice for more PLATOON STORAGE SPACE TO BUILD MORE UNITS. AND WHAT THEY DO? ADD MORE STUPID LV's to the STUPID **** armory. WHO THE FK WAS ASKING FOR MORE LVS FOR ARMORY? ( YOUR VERY POINT WARRIOR IS ALSO MINE ). 

KIXEYE NEEDS TO STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH THE ARMORY AND START GIVING THE PLATOON STORAGE WHAT IT NEEDS WITHOUT stalling. I DIDNT SIGNUP TO STORE MY FREAKING UNITS in an stupid ARMORY. Second point ARMORY SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN AN TEMPORARY THING where you could SEND UNITS THAT YOU ARENT CURRENTLY USING as in an short period of storage not an forever storage, I want to be able to use all my freaking units I will gain and potentially have some day. PERIOD. Just cuz a few trolls think otherwise, thats their own opinion and frankly they can keep it to themselves. NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR MORE ARMORY STORAGE SPACE, FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Armory is Storage #2 for the ignorant people as you put it and transferring is free...

Transferring is not "free". Maybe you check forums SIR.

Armory is NOT storage space to BUILD units wrong again SIR.
    PAL Admin

• zackryder63
    zackryder63
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 209
    edited 24 Aug 2017, 1:42PM
    No more strorage upgrades reduce size capacity  for Old Prizes depend on players level upgrades.

War commander ( Base level  40 Above Another Fair AC )
  • WarriorPrincess80
    WarriorPrincess80
    Skilled Warrior
    Perry299 said:

@loner23 said:
    WarriorPrincess80 said:

Perry299 said:

How is armory 'storage #2'? I can make platoons with units in my storage. I can't make platoons with units in my armory. Do you mean to say only ignorant people recognize armory as storage #2. That's cleared that up!  :p
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

I agree with u ,,,more storge

• loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 24 Aug 2017, 11:18PM
    Great POLL. I wanna know where the FK is the poll for WHO ASKED FOR MORE STUPID LVS For the Armory (something to that extent) , CUZ IT SURE WONT BE ME saying" YES GIvE US MORE ARMORY SPACE"           when all this time peeps BEEN ASKING WHEN THE FK WE gonna get our PLATOON STORAGE SPACE UPPED TO lets say 80k for the lvs 21-30. 

quite frankly, I would have voted against it as PEOPLE asked for more PLATOON STORAGE SPACE ( UNIT BUILD CAPACITY ) 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 24 Aug 2017, 11:03PM
    ^^^^^ this right here..... who is using something that is NOT a faction unit day in and day out.. other than jugg... like the man said FREE... i keep some old units for SPECIFIC base use... just because i can build 27 hades doesn't mean i need to build them... be smart with the units you build based on your playing style and the needs currently in game........
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:
    ^^^^^ this right here..... who is using something that is NOT a faction unit day in and day out.. other than jugg... like the man said FREE... i keep some old units for SPECIFIC base use... just because i can build 27 hades doesn't mean i need to build them... be smart with the units you build based on your playing style and the needs currently in game........
    Your about as dumb as they come. Sorry if that offends you. Suck it up buttercup.  

PAL Admin

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 25 Aug 2017, 12:33AM
    Perry299 said:
    Your about as dumb as they come. Sorry if that offends you. Suck it up buttercup.  

i am not the one complaining cupcake.. btw didn't you quit like a month ago??

Some Reading material for you SIR.....

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

Mine isn't free at all, so your point & comment is invalid. 

Never said I was quitting the game I said I was stepping back a bit from the social media pages, but again your brain is TO BUSY focused on being Mr forums troll dik to even read what I said on my post. SMH Stupidity comes in all sizes....clearly.  
    PAL Admin

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

I love that you love to troll me though. It says a great deal that you take time out of your days & nights just to comfort & follow me around forums. If your free some time I can send you my phone number also buttercup and we can have some 1 on 1 :)<3
    PAL Admin

• Peter90329
    Peter90329
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 367
    Perry299 said:
    Where do all these War Commander Nazis come from?  You have a legitimate complaint and they are there to bash you down for it.  Sometimes they claim you are talking about something else and then bash you for something you didn't say.  Does War Commander pay these people off for being colossal dicks somehow?  I do not have enough room for 1 platoon of each of all the new units but given the new bases and how the game has evolved, I will need 1 platoon of each of the new units.  My armoury has units that are somewhat useful and took me 2 weeks to build.  Sorry but I am not going to destroy those units unless I absolutely have to.  Kixeye has halloween events that use have a fire weakness so my ronin and flame tank are staying.  All of the special units are staying as well because they have special abilities that kixeye may, like they have done in the past, pop up a base that needs that ability to defeat.  There is not enough room in storage and anyone who says otherwise is not playing the game well, or they are trying to win favour from kixeye.
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Perry299 said:
    Where do all these War Commander Nazis come from?  You have a legitimate complaint and they are there to bash you down for it.  Sometimes they claim you are talking about something else and then bash you for something you didn't say.  Does War Commander pay these people off for being colossal dicks somehow?  I do not have enough room for 1 platoon of each of all the new units but given the new bases and how the game has evolved, I will need 1 platoon of each of the new units.  My armoury has units that are somewhat useful and took me 2 weeks to build.  Sorry but I am not going to destroy those units unless I absolutely have to.  Kixeye has halloween events that use have a fire weakness so my ronin and flame tank are staying.  All of the special units are staying as well because they have special abilities that kixeye may, like they have done in the past, pop up a base that needs that ability to defeat.  There is not enough room in storage and anyone who says otherwise is not playing the game well, or they are trying to win favour from kixeye.
    Agreed 100% SPOT ON!
    PAL Admin

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Perry299 said:
    let me ask you a question, care to have a fully objective discussion on this? 

1. legitimate is objective depends on the player
    2. i make a comment based on my opinion and situation so i am a ****?

what is your storage level?
    what is your armory level?
    tell me what you have in each or do a screenshot so i can see what you are working with...

keep in mind as WT said all transfers are free....

lastly, i am one of the top people on here that DOESN'T like the way this game is run AND i strive the be the first person to put it in their azz sideways whenever i get the chance...........
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Perry299 said:
    Perry299 said:

an paid troll? IDK WHY HE LOVES TO TROLL THE TOPIC AT HAND IT NEITHER AFFECTS HIM EITHER WAY. perhaps he just dont understand if he cant be CONSTRUCTIVE then maybe he need to be forum banned cuz really, how much time you really care about something that has lil to no effect when you claim you have enough room. WHO cares about what you think, THE FACTS ReMAIN 50 votes in favor of more STORAGE ROOM to 4 votes against it. Which means your point is invalid just because you have enough room dont mean others do. NO ONE ASKED FOR STUPID **** Armory Space or more lvs for that, we asked for more Platoon storage room for GOOD REASON regardless if you cant get your narrow mind around it. 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 31 May 2020, 5:46PM
    NICE OLD POST< WELL THOUGHT OUT, and MOSTLY STILL IGNORED BY KIXEYE! 

SAD DAY THAT TROLLS STILL TROLL THIS TOPIC CUZ THEY ARE SCARED! 
This discussion has been closed.