• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 665

@Yard said:

@MX36 said:
    Axel L said:

I think that won't happen anymore.

Actually, there's still one achievement left: getting banned from r/WarCommander :trollface:

There's actually a WC subreddit,?

yeah but its dead

Not surprising. Its not like KIXEYE are known for paying any mind to the community.
    The game will be like that sub-reddit soon. Dead...
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,635
    Congrats MX36. sorry bit late havent been back here in off-topic in months :(
    http://i.imgur.com/FglMY0M.gif
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Nice to see you back Fel. Where ya been man?
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 20 Aug 2017, 4:02PM
    other games... gone back to mostly playing warcraft cut back my WC time hugely meaning less forum time :(  and how are you on a 4th account now?
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    other games... gone back to mostly playing warcraft cut back my WC time hugely meaning less forum time :(  and how are you on a 4th account now?
    Made a quitting thread. You can read a copy here if you want.
    True to form, Sulaco went overboard in response. How the hell that guy keeps his job is beyond me.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107
    Made a quitting thread. You can read a copy here if you want.
    True to form, Sulaco went overboard in response. How the hell that guy keeps his job is beyond me.
    I think he answered that he needs to do his job properly at least once. All of us are aware that quitting threads are against the forum rules.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,256
    Thanks, FEL...I haven't seen you in a while.hope everything is going well with you.  :)
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    MX36 said:
    Thanks, FEL...I haven't seen you in a while.hope everything is going well with you.  :)
    Everything is going well... ive just not been playing wc as much or checking forums.... :( 

Nice post Thane. Sad to see you go but it was honestly expected... kixeye cant stop the screwups they make these days sadly...
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 22 Aug 2017, 11:38AM
    MX36 said:
    Everything is going well... ive just not been playing wc as much or checking forums.... :( 
    Aside from Warcraft, you been playing much else Fel?
    Nice post Thane. Sad to see you go but it was honestly expected... kixeye cant stop the screwups they make these days sadly...
    I did this as well. I never got a chance to add it to my post on the open forums sadly, as it was an afterthought and by that time my last post was gone. Ah well, still fun to work on.
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    MX36 said:
    I did this as well. I never got a chance to add it to my post on the open forums sadly, as it was an afterthought and by that time my last post was gone. Ah well, still fun to work on.
    a minor bit of TF2 and Smite... what about you? and nice on your base lol i literally just collapsed mine and threw it in a corner for like 3 weeks
  • Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 22 Aug 2017, 2:51PM
    MX36 said:
    a minor bit of TF2 and Smite... what about you? and nice on your base lol i literally just collapsed mine and threw it in a corner for like 3 weeks
    I played through and completed Hacknet and the Labyrinths DLC (great game.) I also got 100% completion in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (been meaning to get back into it and do the DLC's) and doing some replays of Portal 2 and a bit of Outlast whenever I get bored. I've been throwing in some Watch_Dogs as well, but its taking a bit of time to beat it because of how weak my computer is. Can't play for too long before my machine starts to see performance drops and my FPS goes down. Its likely overheating and I don't wanna blow my CPU or anything.