Theres a problem this decimation

Exile Wolf
Exile Wolf
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164

Where in the **** are my co op harvesters. Kix we let u get away with alot of **** but wtf.

feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • MikeWirus
    MikeWirus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 225

I think they'd rather get less bad reports of bugs in Co op, and having to give people coins for their rep. It was stated in the Decimation briefing. And I would rather have a less buggy game.

• Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 728
    it was stated "they removed all coops for this event to "try to fix the bugs". So i wish everyone good luck as there is no coops at all this time. You can only do so much then wait for repairs cuz im one of many that closed the wallet and the atm will not payout lol. Good luck out there rebels i will say that no one is hitting phase one due to point payout sucks. that phase 1 is dragging on too long in real time making this like the last event DEC unbearable to play lol i was online earlier for about 30 minutes mostly waiting on phase to switch so i hit 3 fleets within the 30 minutes and logged out for the repair time see you tomorrow rebels lol.
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

Decimation sucks and the only motive for it was swarm boxes. Guess whos not buying coins this event...

• Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 697
    If you would come to the forum to get news and learn rather than **** you wouldn't be surprised.

• Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    i don't blame ya, I'm sitting here on forums just looking around thinking of something else to do since I'm down for 4 more hrs repair due to trying to hit barrage hives hives with my cutters lol 2 where 10 levels higher the other was my level but still added up damage that was unavoidable have a good night man i agree too those deals i laughed so hard at and shut the app off lol.
  • Times have Changed
    Times have Changed
    Strike-force Captain
    Don't help any though, that they eliminated the Regular coop hives.I could hit with my friends that is where my favorite target was even if, they didn't pay out too much 4k per hit, sad part it was more than the reapers 1.9k pay out now days sucks, it was one of my favorite past time hive 40s-55s targets to hit RIP Hive you will be missed. Its gotten to the point where its fly out for 30 minutes take massive damage unavoidable damage then hit repair and log out lol
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

I'm in 3k and the phases are flowing by just fine

-Git Gud 
  • ossocdo
    ossocdo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 148

Be informed
    Read pinned news
    Make a plan B
    Come up with new strategies
    Addapt

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,667
    edited 28 Jul 2017, 12:00PM

Where in the **** are my co op harvesters. Kix we let u get away with alot of **** but wtf.

A. Co-op harvesters available: You attack it with your buddy only for the bug to happen. Result: Defeat plus a day's repair for both of you. No loot, reduced intel, a waste of time really.
    B. Current situation: Co-op targets removed. Result: No co-op battles, but no repairs due to the bug.

Which one would you prefer?
  • Warshadow_EMP
    Warshadow_EMP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 358

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Exile Wolf said:

A. Co-op harvesters available: You attack it with your buddy only for the bug to happen. Result: Defeat plus a day's repair for both of you. No loot, reduced intel, a waste of time really.
    B. Current situation: Co-op targets removed. Result: No co-op battles, but no repairs due to the bug.

Option C.

No bugs at all.

• Bio Sphere
    Bio Sphere
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 114
    Hummm, Exile farming? that is it bro, you broke the toy. Go back to killing mode :)
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

@Got No Coin said:
    If you would come to the forum to get news and learn rather than **** you wouldn't be surprised.

IGN, Alliance tag, and planet please

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

@Bio Sphere said:
    Hummm, Exile farming? that is it bro, you broke the toy. Go back to killing mode :)

I just want swarms because everyones using them in fvf....

• Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance

@Cyrus Leung said:
    Exile Wolf said:

Yeah i was late on the news so i had no clue but i finally finished a pun fleet so i was looking forward to getting swarms. Now i have to ruin events for others... Not used to people ruining mine lol