This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander
War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Anyone from Kixeye want to explain the new system for Infamy? It is very obvious from reading the forums here and Regedit that everyone hates both the new system and PVP matching. To make it worse we have no idea what the Infamy means or how the system works.
- How many ranks are there?
- What are the ranks?
- What is the Infamy required for the ranks?
- Why do you lose 2-10x more infamy from losing than you earn from winning?
- What is the point in reducing the infamy for the players? Mine dropped from 550k~ to 6200.
- Will there be a separate infamy system for alliances and PVP?
- Will the alliance infamy be reset to zero and when?
New Infamy system a big loss for war zone players and alliances. I play to hang out with friends and work on infamy for our alliance. Now the game has moved to pvp like many other games. Bad idea kixeye...our team is thinking on looking for another game and place to put our money. At approximately 10 infamy a win in a warzone...no way to catch other alliances that built up in old systems. Developers are really screwing this game up.
if you want Kixeye to change something in your favor use reverse psychology
Kixeye hates their player base.