How Does This Happen?

lomolife1174
lomolife1174
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,121

How does a lv45 lose an entire Inferno Platoon plus a sizable amount of Aircraft to an undefended base? I was also offline at the time of the attack. Here's a screenshot of my base BTW. 
(The Stronghold at the top is under Upgrade)
  • Hippyflippin
    Hippyflippin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 22
    edited 2 Jul 2017, 1:15AM
    He porlly tried to rubi thinking your base was easy. he didnt lure out your units, he didnt drop bullseye missles on hunters, and he didnt use he units right. I saw no legion clones deployed, no mavericks, and also he didnt use its electric. Hes just a  bad attacker, nice defense i would say.
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

He porlly tried to rubi thinking your base was easy. he didnt lure out your units, he didnt drop bullseye missles on hunters, and he didnt use he units right. I saw no legion clones deployed, no mavericks, and also he didnt use its electric. Hes just a  bad attacker, nice defense i would say.

As you can see from the Attack Log, my base was undefended. Those 4 Liberators were from the Bunkers, because I don't use Liberators in my base defending Platoon. 
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 457
    I see a few dead Purifiers, Howlers & Phalanx in that screenshot???? And see, is it 14 ??? Red Skulls in total
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

Turbo11 said:

I see a few dead Purifiers, Howlers & Phalanx in that screenshot???? And see, is it 14 ??? Red Skulls in total

The Attack Logs are what is important. I didn't have any Units defending my base, that's why the only Units that my attacker killed were from the Bunkers or Special Op. 
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 161
    you dont even have walls i would destroy you and i am only 37
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

you dont even have walls i would destroy you and i am only 37

I have lv11 Walls. Why do you disagree? 

Anyways, your Post is Off-Topic from the main discussion. If you're lv37 and you can flat me, good for you. But that's not the point of this Thread. This Thread is for discussing how a lv45 could lose so much on an undefended lv43 base. 
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
    edited 2 Jul 2017, 2:28AM
    Lomolife1174 As i can see 4 of your attack logs could it be the same person who used something is against the ToS
    just making my statements clear if so make sure the Picture is not Modified and report to kixeye
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

Kar-Graal said:

Lomolife1174 As i can see 4 of your attack logs could it be the same person who used something is against the ToS
    just making my statements clear if so make sure the Picture is not Modified and report to kixeye

It is the same attacker throughout all 4 of the screenshots, and altogether the 4 screenshots offer information about what the attacker lost. 
  • WestCoast75
    WestCoast75
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 771

How does a lv45 lose an entire Inferno Platoon plus a sizable amount of Aircraft to an undefended base? I was also offline at the time of the attack. Here's a screenshot of my base BTW. 

Good setup!
    I have a similar setup, but no walls at all. People always think that without/few walls, the base is easy.
    The opposite is true.
    You can remove the remaining walls too, then it even will become more harder for attackers (with Juggy).
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance

Good setup!
    I have a similar setup, but no walls at all. People always think that without/few walls, the base is easy.
    The opposite is true.
    You can remove the remaining walls too, then it even will become more harder for attackers (with Juggy).

you are just trying to be nice, i can flat him with only harold it is useless not to setup any walls just to countr 1 unit only jugernut
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,263
    The attacker used an Inferno with SF! probably a returning player who still trying to cope up with the new changes..
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • WestCoast75
    WestCoast75
    Strike-force Captain

Good setup!
    The opposite is true.

you are just trying to be nice, i can flat him with only harold it is useless not to setup any walls just to countr 1 unit only jugernut

Nonsense...
    If lomolife put 6-8 hades in his base your herald dies quickly.
  • Erick640
    Erick640
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,232

He was sending out his units 1 at a time. I don't see arena other reason for him not being able to flat you with all those units?

• killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance

Good setup!
    The opposite is true.

Nonsense...

he said his base defenseless
  • Sambloo
    Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 143
    Bad attacker is all its about LOL ....and to the guy about the wall's take notes ....walls are my friend when i deploy a jugg ;-)Walls are over rated now
  • Bninga1994
    Bninga1994
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 132
    Quitting player maybe? Wanted a fun way to kill all units? idk
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord

Good setup!
    The opposite is true.

My base defenders were dead from an earlier attack. Normally, I use 6 lv5 Hades as Dedicated Anti-Air. 
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422

Turbo11 said:

Those possibly were dead before the attack.
  • WestCoast75
    WestCoast75
    Strike-force Captain

Good setup!
    The opposite is true.

Nonsense...

he said his base defenseless

He had dead base units in his base, so it probably was defenseless at the time of the attack.
    Further, I responded on your remark that I was being nice, and that it is useless not to setup walls for only Juggernaut. 
    Leaving the walls out also makes destroying a base with ONLY herald more difficult/and time consuming.
    Try to destroy a floating platform(s) if there are no units, walls or buildings in the near. You always will need another unit(s) to kill the platform(s)